Best projects who work with lightning?

Hey biz!

What are your thoughts about lightning transactions on BTC and LTC?
Personally I believe it solves a lot of the scaling problems we've seen from the last bull run. I remember seeing fees of $50 to send $20 worth of Bitcoin.

The tech interests me a lot, and I'd like to know if there's any projects out there who works on this as a big part of their overall project?
I like to invest based on the future, and if this takes off, lightning compatible coins will take off greater than other projects IMHO.

Attached: lightning_network-1-678x381.jpg (678x381, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

litecoin.com/en/news/litecoin-foundation-x9-devs-partner-to-support-ltcd-and-lightning-network
medium.com/stakenet/xsn-core-update-june-12th-2019-9c6cf34183db
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stakenet (XSN) was the third project (Right after BTC and LTC) to implement lightning on mainnet, and successfully made several transactions already to test the functionality.
They even partnered with LTC to help them with lightning integration, so to say that XSN is on the forefront of the tech is not so far fetched to say. With a marketcap below 10 million dollars, the upside potential is enourmous.

litecoin.com/en/news/litecoin-foundation-x9-devs-partner-to-support-ltcd-and-lightning-network

I think the upcoming LN/Stablecoin space will be one to watch

Wtf did LTC foundation do with them kek.

X9 devs fixed ltcs shit and got them up to speed with ln because ltc don't know what they're doing desu.

bump

I'm excited to see USDT move over to lightning, which will make it possible to tether up in Stakenets new multi currency wallet with inbuild lightning swaps. Saves me the hassle of transferring funds to any unsafe exchanges. Don't trust nobody these days

i don't see any wallet nigger
where is the wallet nigger?

It's over there behind that unicorn can't you see?

any date? what do we know about development? what are the developers even doing?

WTF are you smoking. They are everywhere on tele and discord. Here is the update for this week
medium.com/stakenet/xsn-core-update-june-12th-2019-9c6cf34183db

wow it's literally nothing
i hope they're paying you to shill this shitcoin

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

Wait... getting paided to shitpost?? Sign me the fuck up!

no shill points for you user

Attached: cheapniggers.png (1260x210, 29K)

bought this shit last week, they do weekly updates in discord which is more than 99% of other coins, a potential x5 only due to this fact on this shitcoin haha

True!

if you actually read about this shitcoin its actually interesting but who the fuck cares as long as it pumps and i can sell for some x

LMAO, hahahah

Sweet, at least it seems like they get stuff done.. Not like other projects that keep postponing shit all the time, fucking scam coins everywhere.

Agreed, with SO MUCH development on a less than 10 mio marketcap coin, it's a NO brainer, really

lightning doesn't solve the scaling problem at all. at its best it will be able to handle $3.00 payments .
bitcoin is best used as digital gold, rarely used in transactions, not as a currency.

Agreed, but try to convince the normies that. This is why coin collaborating with BTC (such as XSN) will do better than most coins trying to be "better" than BTC.

I'm sure lightning will have a massive impact on crypto, so investing in projects using lightning as their building platform will surely pay off, and BIG TIME
Never heard of XSN, but will read more about it for sure, seems like an interesting project

>i'm totally not a shill, i use in lingo like "normie' just like you!
poojeets get out