Price predictions?

price predictions?

Attached: Litecoin-logo-e1517247177826.png (300x300, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=meOCdyS7ORE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

$1500 eoy

I'll start: 250$ eom then slow dump till halving

Retrace at 150 down to about 120 and then it’s blast off from there.

i was talking about realistic numbers

Top is 200 mid July, then smart money gets out and boomers baghold down to 150 while bragging to their friends about 40% gain in a year.

agree but where do you expect the top?

No idea. If we break 120 support then it may be a sign we are returning to bear market, otherwise if we bounce off hard it could see 1200-1400 by summer 2020 maybe more. Who knows.

It's going to go batshit fomo crazy pretty soon

I have sell orders at $240 but i'm really considering to change to $300.

I have a few shorts setup at 150, so that’s all I’m worried about right now. Sure I’ll get liquidated for talking about it tho.

I don't think this goes above ETH market cap. I think it will max out at 50%-70% of ETH. So if the market stay flat, LTC will be flat. Prediction 170$ but if the market pops off this will go higher.

Stupid.

Stay poor

300 in september

I’m all in, faggot. You’re fucking dumb for selling at 150 though.

$5000 EOY, which will be 1:20 BTC

Considering I longed at 93 I’d say you’re probably the stupid one. But whatever helps you sleep at night bud.

People are getting too euphoric...I dumped. Waiting for correction.

This. RSI is just as high as it was in 2017. Anyone who thinks this is gonna go up forever or straight to 300 in less than a month is a fucking low IQ new fag.

Why can’t we actually have a conversation about money that isn’t always trying to fool someone out of making the right decision. Next time the moderators delete a post for irrelevancy to biz just remember that all these fucking posts are irrelevant to fucking biz this is just a shit show of lurkers thatcobly pop up to stop people when they see someone is trying to be successful. Go suck a fucking dick your mother is a fucking cunt.

Reminds of the monero moon last fall. Totally unsustainable and predicated on an event/piece of news that's impossible not to be priced in already. All the upward movement is just moonbois dogpiling and market makers making their usual moves. Not sustainable.

Completely agree. It’s okay, they are making money right now. Let them enjoy it before the pain starts.

I did some math and imho it will reach 500 in the next weeks (July), to then crash.

*500/510

>swing trading blue chips
the absolute state of nu/biz

How did you come to this conclusion? Seriously, not in an ignorant way.

>RSI
look at the bollinger bands you hack. We haven't come anywhere close to where we were in 2017. And need I mention hash rate, which is higher than it's ever been.

His ass

>He thinks boll bands are more useful than ichimoku clouds and RSI.

Agreed

>bitcoin goes to $500
totally unsustainable
>bitcoin goes to $1000
totally unsustainable
>bitcoin goes to $5000
totally unsustainable
>bitcoin goes to $10000
totally unsustainable
>bitcoin retraces and continues its uptrend
totally unsustainable

To simplify I searched for patterns in the movements (according to different parameters) that exist between the major cryptos, especially BTC.

Most likely.

Hmm I don't know. What about FALLING TO THE GROUND like it was 2 months before the last halving?

Attached: halving-2015.png (818x842, 15K)

Should I All in?

Attached: XD.png (384x518, 13K)

Oh okay, so fucking nothing. Thanks.

just take btc and ltc and set up 50 and 100ema lines. Then zoom out and look at the uptrend. Any pull back is setting a higher low. We're in an uptrend right now and it's not stopping for another 5-10 years, at least, probably closer to 20 years.

Yup! Otherwise you'll regret it.

Yes. Waste your money. Do it, please.

of course you should. I'd keep an eye on resistance in the 190-210 range. If we push through that or move sideways, then it's heading to an all time high before a pullback.

Yes. Bull market for the next 3 millennia. You heard it here.

>A digital economy isn't going to use digital currency.
the state of bobos

We are test 0.0182 resistance. Should be a good moment to sell and rebuy this weekend the dip

Look at that, he’s capable of putting words in my mouth too. I’m long term bull like you, but short term we have some bear visits to get through first. It’s not just gonna fucking be a moon mission for the next 10 years god you guys are fucking delusional.

22 USD

why would you be trading the btc pair? that's brainlet tier. ltc is known to move separately from btc during uptrends. you should trade all your bluechip coins with fiat pairs.

Didn't BTC crash at the same time thus indicating that LTC crashed because it’s price was paired with BTC

>thinks he can time the market well enough to swing trade the big 3
Get a life. shitcoins are for trading, btc and ltc are for hodling.

>Get a life
>Trade shit coins

Choose one.

and when did I say it was a moon mission for 10 years. I said the uptrend will continue for 5-10 years(probably much longer) as mass adoption takes place and fidelity and etrade and other brokers roll out their crypto products.

Also I don’t swing trade my Link or my ETH, so not sure what you’re talking about swing trading the big 3. lTC is a shitcoin.

BTC, ETH, LINk

>he doesn't have a suicide stack of HOT

Attached: 500_F_55794136_k7n7FHhdnO4GkwfJAyIhzaeUnvTUYC28.jpg (500x334, 70K)

Stay delusional new fag.

wait, you called me delusional and you're a stinky linky? please just kys

>struggles deeply with facts

Attached: facts-dont-care-about-your-feelings-ben-shapiro-turning-point-32693288.png (500x522, 99K)

very probable. Typical LTC move is pump to half the ath before halving, just to drop 75%, stay there during the halving and pump out of nowhere when bitcoin is nearly finished pumping to its new ath

Like I said, and clearly both of you have failed to understand, I’m a bull fag long run. But we are in a new paradigm. The rises will not be as fast. We still have one major bear market we will have to get through before the dollar starts to be devalued.

DO IT NIGGER

Attached: 1491594188600.png (407x415, 361K)

YOU TOLD ME TO GO ALL IN FUCK YOU BIZZZ

Attached: XD2.png (889x604, 33K)

You didn't do it. If you did, hold.

FUUUU it's still falling

Attached: OHNONONO.png (917x604, 33K)

Hold it. It's the only thing you can do now. By the way we are going to bounce really hard.

Attached: KILLME.png (1280x720, 592K)

I BOUGHT at 138$

Attached: HODL.png (660x827, 759K)

I bought in december at $30 bucks.

Attached: 1498238556217.jpg (250x249, 6K)

Do worry. Go sleep and tomorrow morning it will be as nothing had happened.

This i mean buying lower is always better, but just chill. don't panic sell while you're down lmao.

You're just going to have to wait a little longer to get your shekels out of it, not a huge deal. If you need cash NOW then transfer to nexo or some shit and take out a short loan against the crypto and jsut pay it back later, or pay it back after moon (not recommended though)

Attached: 1513612110061.jpg (1920x1080, 277K)

Bulls are refueling their longs.

Buy order at $131.1

I told you yesterday to stay away from this coin. Member?

This means they are going to hodl after they buy, meaning they will not sell, meaning green and price raising?

Sell you morons, its crashing.

Attached: SELL SELL SEL.png (2114x1219, 130K)

flashcrash

>predictions
youtube.com/watch?v=meOCdyS7ORE

$180 in a few days. Stop crying

Why are ppl selling all of the sudden?

Don't fucking sell. Control you fucking self. Be a man, not an emotional bitch. If you sell you'll see me on the buy side.

IT FELL 5$ in FUCKING 30MIN!!

Attached: NOOOOOOOOOOOO.png (813x479, 21K)

What was the trading volumes back then ?

then buy it faggot. If you arent selling right now you are beyond retarded. Its 50 days away from halvening and due for a correction due to the rise the last week. Retrace to 14k then maybe back up again

Because user, that's what people that like money do, they sell at a nice gain and buy back low

I’ll link everyone to my livestream where I’ll be an hero’ing live if my holdings tank any further. Got the Nembutal ready and a large payload of CBD pills to take for any panic symptoms that might come up after injecting.

>tfw I've lost 1k over a month panic selling eth and now buying this at 143. Fuck it I'm not selling

$124?

Hope all you faggots bought at 143. Like I fucking said, stay poor.

WHAT. THE. HECK
GIVE ME BACK MY RETIREMENT

Attached: doomltc.png (303x224, 110K)

Lmfao, converted to BTC like a pussy. At least no money was lost. Gotta learn to handle that volatility.

Do ppl really think when they buy it will only go up up up? Just hold until July, August you pussys.

The whale is going to buy a shitton of litecoins. Screencap this fuckers.

Pretty much this, people need to learn to zoom out on the charts.

Asbolute state i'm hodling since 80$ and as soon as i bought then it dropped like 10% or so now look at it... JUST HODL you can sell in 2020 when it's 1000+

My funds arrive today. What's the entry point to get in on the dip? $120 or should i try lower?

This speculation is starting to make me depressed and unfocused. I hate my life.

Why are you faggots panicking? LTC is the ultimate hodlcoin. Buy a stack and don't look at the chart for 6 months, you literally can't lose.

60-80

Bunch of wimps, I’m glad you sold. Fuck you.

That much? What makes you think that?

fibo retracements from 22 to 144

The halvening will cause a new rush of LTC FOMO and it will go over $9000 surpassing BTC by EOY.

What do I do