XSN

Seen this mentioned the past few days. Wasn't interested, "another shitcoin"

BUT I've been wrong before, and I hate to miss out. Please let me know WHY this coin has potential, disregarding the potential passive income stream through a masternode based DEX and multi currency wallet.. I get that, seems cool and all.. anything else?

Attached: 1535388033-0-stakenet-logo-dark-sign.png (500x500, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trustnodes.com/2019/06/12/the-lightning-network-might-now-need-a-token
medium.com/stakenet/xsn-core-update-june-12th-2019-9c6cf34183db
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get lost faggot noonrs gonna spoon feed you

POSWallet scam, that's all you need to know.

They actually give a fuck about UI/UX unlike most of the retards in the blockchain bro space.

This coin will basically be the backbone of the lightning network. Each masternode will act as a LN node. There also plans to allow code-agnostic dapps to be built and run on top of the masternode network. Just check out their roadmap. These guys are legit and are delivering on what they set out to accomplish.

This niggercoin will become the token of the Bitcoin Lightning Network
trustnodes.com/2019/06/12/the-lightning-network-might-now-need-a-token
BUY BUY BUY

They fixed Lightning network without even trying just by using their masternodes as watchtowers, pretty smart.

how much is a MN? and how much will I make?

here you go nigger

Attached: masternode.png (728x699, 28K)

Checked and retardpilled

Thanks biztard. I never do my own research, just rely upon my army of retards made up of people like you to give me answers.

this is non-artificial shilling. I truely believe that you have just heard about XSN.

Just invest and make me rich fucker

All of the xsn replies alway sound like its being posted by normies trying to be extra edgy in an attempt to pretend to be actual anons from biz.

medium.com/stakenet/xsn-core-update-june-12th-2019-9c6cf34183db
The time has come
that's true actually

tg:join?invite=BdGxxw-s3b4_DdBdbChI4g

This is quality Jow Forums thinking gg

just buy 100k

Shut up, you bigot nigger

Fuck you mother too

Man you all are some tryhard edgy motherfuckers

Better hurry up and get yourself a masternode. 30% of the coins are already locked up.

what do you mean 30% of the coins are already locked up? in masternodes?

yes

NOW LEAVE THIS THREAD AND FORGET YOU CANCEROUS CUNTS

i dont give 2 shits about what they are doing or if they will achieve it but having that much supply % in masternodes is actually interesting for a potential pump in altseason no?

>implying /nubiz/ isn't 95% paid shills

Attached: 1556464505469.png (328x202, 49K)

yes

This and the posts are all the same in the multiple threads. 100% shill scam looking to dump on biz anons. Fuck pajeets, you are not human, you are dung beetles amassed in hives.

suck my white dick, faggot. I post in these threads because I want to help out my fellow man. There are not many projects I'm invested in, but this is definitely one to keep an eye on.

If you delete all "shill" threads on biz, there would be like 2-3 threads left, so fuck off nigger

i have gambled one masternode for this simple reason

make me a few zeroes like in the past seasons you baby scamcoin hhehheheh

IMAGINE NOT BUYING ONLY DUE TO LIGHTNING NETWORK AND DEX

ID NECCC

check their roadmap and pump my bags already i need this 100x already

XSN is the future of crypto

Attached: go2j.jpg (480x251, 34K)

This might be one of the racist threads on Jow Forums and that’s saying a lot.

Post hand.

now buy a masternode

Attached: hand.jpg (1000x1018, 310K)

LOL the hand said it so im buying

Huge buy order on Livecoin, 80k XSN... Don't FOMO, Jesus haha!

fattest fuckin' hand I've seen on Jow Forums, and you don't get fat being a poorfag. buying 300k XSN rn

Stop larping faggot, no way you can afford that, poor pajeet

Got myself a masternode as a suicide prevention stack, cheap and if it moons I'm happy!

Good job user. This is a SURE 100x in a year or two, hold on to it

All I know is that OKEx will list this very soon, and will cause the price to pump through 5k sats.. EASY 4x your investment