Other urls found in this thread:

trustnodes.com/2019/06/12/the-lightning-network-might-now-need-a-token
x9developers.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DELETE THIS

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

anal roi - 17.37%
PFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1524283462728.jpg (657x527, 38K)

kek why?

why you guys are so mad?

This shit coin probably will 10x, but not for a few months

more like 1000x

lol ok buddy.

You're such a sweet summerchild

FUCKING DELETE

REEEE I ONLY HAVE 5K STILL GETTING MY COINS!!!!

Attached: 1557422554276.jpg (1024x707, 86K)

Paccoin gives 54% ROI
BITCOIN2 gives 240% ROI

Attached: tumblr_mr2phmTJ8y1sbc3auo1_400.jpg (320x256, 27K)

>Instant one-click private swaps between BTC, LTC, and now Tether via LN swaps. Goods payable with BTC can be bought with LTC, Tether, or XSN.
>Re-establishes privacy that LN routers potentially compromise while re-establishing privacy for otherwise-traceable BTC funds
>Truly decentralized DEX - run by MNs, secured by the network - that hosts every blockchain for every coin available for trade. No sync delay. No need to download individual blockchains
>Pioneered TPoS (trustless proof of stake) - stake 24/7 while your computer is off or even from cold storage
>Working to make TPoS a one-click option
>Trustless MN hosting services payable directly in XSN. Run several MNs while your computer is off and receive a 16% annual ROI in XSN
>DEX Aggregator that intends to pool together numerous other DEXes that suffer from low volume
>CCPoS - stake XSN, receive BTC, LTC, Tether
>Dedicated hardware division.
>Intending to pool MN hardware into a collective supercomputer secured by the network. The DEX is the first dApp.
>No KYC to use the DEX, perform LN swaps, or use any of the other features mentioned above.
x9developers.com/
The X9 Developers are working to obsolete centralized exchanges. They've routinely delivered on all their ambitious goals to do so.
They're doing it in a way that honors the original cypherpunks that built Bitcoin.
Stakenet is being built for the collective benefit of the entire space.

If you trade between BTC and LTC alone, this will have a tremendous amount of benefits to it.
>No bid orders
>No buying down sell walls
>No need to transfer
Funds and keys remain secured and completely in your control whether you wish to hold, trade, spend, or cold stake.

Attached: xsn.jpg (225x225, 3K)

Best place to buy it?

fuck I have to spoonfeed every single fucking brainlet on Jow Forums

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-12-22-12-13.png (1080x1171, 125K)

I've heard that Coinall is good but they require light KYC. Never used it personally
I used Livecoin to buy up a few MNs over the past few months but I immediately transfer off the exchange. I don't trust them, but they're not too bad as a quick medium. No KYC.

Why not just buy BTMX tokens XD?
BitMax is a legit exchange with a very good support team, unlike most other exchanges. The token gives a 47% ROI when staking, paid in USDT.
No need for a masternode or anything...

I know coingecko nigger, but never used any of those exchanges

Thanks for the input user

user I...

passive income from staking is meaningless in crypto, when that income is paid in additional tokens, which can fluctuate 99% by year's end

rub my back please?

buy 100k first

nice, ~5 years of holding and praying it doesnt go to zero and I will earn my initial back

holy fuck this is legitimately an awful lineup

No problem, man.
Last month, Livecoin put their XSN wallet into maintenance. It only happened once since the start of the year, but when it did it happened out of nowhere and withdrawals were frozen for a week.
The multi currency light wallet will make everything a lot easier when it comes out. Send LTC to a wallet you own the keys for, press one button to privately swap the LTC for XSN.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIES GET OUT

They appear to be pretty close to getting a listing on OKEx

Autist time is over, normie time has come

Your bags must be HEAVY

XSN bags aren't heavy they are so lightweight that they can take you to the moon nigga

Attached: 09-36-42-1554186883310.jpg (916x963, 639K)

MN rewards are always comfy

Bump

have another

lmao, youngfags listen up, it's 17% of the current value. So when it hits 0 dollars at EOY, you'll get 17% of nothing. I'll let you smart anons do the math as to whether or not this is a scam.