I sold at 3.7k.... daily reminder we have to test triple digits before going to 10k

I sold at 3.7k.... daily reminder we have to test triple digits before going to 10k

Attached: 9C9A736A-AA0F-4288-A883-41458D9BC67F.png (1475x1381, 1008K)

Repeat after me.
WE ARE BACK

Attached: clownarrow.png (1200x1400, 205K)

TA says we’re going to $967 first

Deluded lil bear want some honey? :^D

So you made a shit trade and want us to take your advice?

You’ll be sorry if you don’t . 70% drop from here

it's an interesting thing that most people think bitcoin has a right or fair price they would buy in at.

there is no such thing it's an illusion. bitcoin is worth as much as the market deems. if you are afraid it can go down hedge with a 5x short.

I lost half my stack at $6000 then I lost another 33% last week. Feels bad but it's good to know I can get it all back before the bull run actually can start

Lol no.

How do you plan on doing that?

Wait until it gets to triple digits then go all in

What kind of drugs are you on?

your TA is so retarded, I know this is bait.

Well what other option do I have?

>acquired 2.2 btc at an average buy in of $4500

feels pretty great man. will be dumping another $15k in over the course of the summer too. i think I'm gonna make it.

this image always makes my laugh

>most people think bitcoin has a right or fair price they would buy in at.
>there is no such thing it's an illusion
No, its the net result of those "right" prices and market actors. It isn't an illusion, the "market deeming" the price is due to all of the individuals all having a fair price in mind.

i mean people thinking they know better than the whole market is an illusion.

shorting corn 25x jesus

Imagine not knowing the bottom is sub 1k BTC december 2020

this but it's going a lot lower than 1k it's going to 100 dollars once people realize a non fungible asset cannot be a currency nor a store of value

Funniest shit I ever read, will probably retrace to 5k but you’ve got rekt user no chance sub 4K ever again

Nice try ranjeeet