Insider ONE user. Get in right now

There are people very close to me whom I cannot mention directly involved in this shitcoin. Without saying too much they have found a way to have their blockchain to be GDPR compliant.

The people on the team are basically fuck ups, however they are really likeable in their tech communities and because of this, they have made leaps and bounds ahead of the competition in blockchain just very recently(within the last week). They are in talks with a certain Fortune 100 company that is absolutely stuck on having ONE's solution be GDPR compliant.

This may dip down to 265 sats, but 280 might unironically be the bottom. Expect 1000 sats at least in these next few days leading up to their mainnet launch. Also do not be a fool. Dump your bags on mainnet day. The dump will be glorious and you can thank me later. Screencap this. You're all welcome

Attached: harmonyOne.png (1080x324, 28K)

Fuck you piece of shit larps. I literally am balding because of the stress. I don’t know how much more I can take. If this dumps and never goes to these predicted levels I will unironically kms

-t. The user who bought all in at 397

Bought 2.5 btc worth at 270 before the recent pump and keep holding. I want to buy 2 btc more now, because I'm 1000% sure it will pump but don't want to break my own derisking rule. Wat do?

We're dumping to 100 sats

Fucking relax newfag mainnet pump is going to start at any time. Expect 4 cents minimum within 2 weeks

If you hold this at these prices you aren't risking anything. If you dont hold it, you're risk is that you're mission out on an easy 3x within 2-3 weeks

I mean it may bleed to 230 range imo. I just want to make sure I'm buying the bottom with those extra 2 btc.

weak and very stupid larp

Why is anyone on biz in this? Cz pumoed matic to make normies think every ieo would pump like that. I thought you guys were better than this. Only good olay was to gamble the second it came out and see if there wouod be a half day pump. Look at matic now. Come on guys.

nothing wrong with DCA down

AHAHAHAHA
C H I N K E D

Just separate your buys in increments every 10 sats

The whole market is waiting for the reversal of this shit. Once it's confirmed the fomo will be insane. The question is not if but when.

good advice, will do that

just put 0,4btc on it, not much but maybe I can get some benefits from it

No man YOU are waiting for the reversal. Mkst peoole made 1k or so like me and ditched.

Its GDPR compliant because it has no private data. How clever

Attached: 1557673718724.jpg (436x536, 51K)

Don't worry user, you'll fomo back in

Daily reminder that this is going to 250 Satoshi then being pumped to 2,500 Satoshi

where do you see this going long term? 2500 sats? legitimate tech? cosmos or cardano level marketcap? give us real insight if you’re an insider and not a pnd larp.

please i want to believe. PLEASE

Bought 40k...all I want Is a double 2x

You need the ability to delete in order for it to be gdpr compliant. Blockchains by nature are immutable and this nothing from it can be deleted. That is the problem

>Muh gdpr
It's a fucking American company

If only I could get inside her ONE time

dont stress yourself out user, just be patient and ready to dump that shitcoin on moments notice. It may take a week, a month, few months who fucking knows...but even the shitiest of shitcoins usually get pumped back up at some point in time, unless its like hush or rialto xrl lol..god knows ive gotten screwed with some shitty ones that have actually unironically died.. they ded...so thinking of that maybe you should just dump those trash coins now and recoup your loss on an actual proven coin...hard to make the call and sell at a loss but it is what it is user, it happens

Attached: jeff-bezos-amazon-ceo.jpg (2405x1603, 378K)

>Fuck you piece of shit larps. I literally am balding because of the stress. I don’t know how much more I can take. If this dumps and never goes to these predicted levels I will unironically kms
>-t. The user who bought all in at 397
dont fucking go all in
anyway, i'm buying right now, i'm ok with this price. this coin will pump like crazy