Who actually bought

Attached: 906A34B8-A2EC-4D94-81EA-95F8757ECC44.jpg (828x479, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/g20-reaffirms-it-will-apply-expected-tough-new-fatf-rules-on-crypto
blockchain.com/btc/tx/b0fb6a269226467d6198fd2a1ebbc2761554585fbf3997200e6b85db52ed85a1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OH SHID

Do any of these transfers actually correlate with big dumps? Or it's just FUD?

Whales move, then screencap the tweet and put on internet to get tards to dump, then buy cheap coins and move coins back to private wallet.
If you have faggy hands its easy to shake them.

those are just small troop movement for the coming armageddon JUST before g20
coins just sitting there and the actors have their accounts all clean and ready

Sometimes. The huge red wick a few weeks ago did. In this case it hardly matters, as there is simply no buying pressure and a textbook head and shoulders is almost completely formed; we'll dump regardless of what this guy does, although a big market sell might bring it about sooner.

this is bad
it may destroy my dreams

Attached: 453113a3c6820a88186f31d179d43560.jpg (300x250, 13K)

R-E-D-I-S-T-R-I-B-U-T-I-O-N

If they’re sending money to coin base it’s not going to be a dump it’s most likely going to be somebody buying bitcoin. Or just waiting on the sidelines having their money ready. If they were selling it would be getting transferred from Coinbase to Wallet

this they need to redistribute 1 btc to everyone that has an active address.

they are sending BTC can't you read

Thanks for posting you saved me a shit load last time and now this time also! 100% chance it will dump!

Holy shit please abort yourself. Better late than never.

This is not a commie game

Whales buying litecoins!

coindesk.com/g20-reaffirms-it-will-apply-expected-tough-new-fatf-rules-on-crypto

This. Super easy psychological short tactic. They know there's things like Whale Alert that everyone pays attention to (the whales probably own the account), so they just need to move large amounts of BTC to an exchange to keep the price lower.

If they really were going to sell, it would be stupid to transfer such a massive sum as it causes the price to dip before they've had a chance to sell. Someone with 18,900 BTC isn't that stupid.

is this it?

Attached: 2019-06-04.png (768x904, 348K)

i was entering a short accidentally just a few seconds it hit tho. the charts never lie.

>the whole world seeing you moving large sums of money around
Craigtoshi intended this.

ICT student?

Attached: E2681744-BFBD-4821-A3FC-555EE7B017E0.jpg (306x459, 29K)

Doubt whale alert has effect in BTC price. Anyway a better explanation would be that whales short BTC and then dump the price, they dont care if they loose or win as they are shorting anyway

Basically this

Oh shit I was about to sell.
Looks like the whales are gonna pump us again!

And this

Do people genuinely think that Coinbase has the liquidity for a $215m sell-off in the space of an hour? Their total trade volume of ALL cryptos on their books is $346m across 24 hours.

A 25k BTC dump would eat up way more than the entire buy book, crash BTC into oblivion and only gain a fraction of the current USD price per bitcoin.

People aren't rational. People who've got money on the line doubly aren't rational.

you can't market sell on coinbase more than a certain amount though

That brings me to a question: What the fuck is the exit for crypto?

It’s better that amount of coins move at 8k instead of 20k or higher
DAMP IT

Do you realize moving money into and out of exchanges comes with a percentage that is pretty high for that much volume?

btc is free

>It's pretty hilarious when people think someone is actually going to dump this at market on coinbase. lol no. They would just go via OTC instead of being slipped a million points. It's most likely more Coinbase XaPo cold wallet purchases.
sir flood on twitter

how much would that cost to transfer that much BTC?

Then it makes this dump theory even more implausible.

Whatever that whale was doing, he didn't dump those BTC. He might have dumped a small portion of it to encourage the sell-off after spooking people, or might have not even sold a single BTC.

Kind of bullish, in a way. People out there have that much BTC and still feel that accumulating more at this point is better than letting the USD price/buy pressure fly so they can cash out. Big whales clearly have confidence in the future.

it's not like there is some magic entry to acquire that much at the current price either when using an exchange. apparently if you need to trade such a large amount you can trade with various otc operators

>active address

Attached: bambi-gets-a-facelift-new-airstream-caravan_3.jpg (1024x680, 148K)

how new are you? just look up that transactions fee.

>Do you realize moving money into and out of exchanges comes with a percentage
No, that's trading. Withdrawals have a fixed fee.

I'm just a normie on Jow Forums who buys shit on coinbase and doesn't fuck with alt coins. Browse here for years. Don't know how to look this shit up

Is there any proof to this? LTC going to 6k from 130ish dollars in the span of 3 months is not possible.

And link going from $1 to $1000 is?

here's the transaction in the blockchain, pic related is the cost in USD.

blockchain.com/btc/tx/b0fb6a269226467d6198fd2a1ebbc2761554585fbf3997200e6b85db52ed85a1

also

>doesn't fuck with alt coins

you don't deserve it because you cba to learn about what you're investing in but do yourself a favour and buy LINK.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-13 at 00.11.11.png (1274x570, 99K)

wait does this mean pump or dump?

OTC trading desk.

Thanks for that. was a lot cheaper than i expected.

I'm norm-core with my investing. If I branched out into binance i'd get all autistic

are you actually retarded?

>they're just transferring BTC to coinbase so they can buy more BTC with the BTC they just transferred

Attached: 1538033661195.png (550x543, 25K)

>Someone with 18,900 BTC isn't that stupid.
I dunno I knew this crack addict drug dealer in 2011 who started selling drugs on silk road when bitcoin was like a dollar. pretty sure he had tens of thousands at one point. and he was dumb as shit

no criminal will cash out to fiat with those kyc laws they will either do it from person to person or never cash out at all

no problem bud. do yourself a favour though and take some time to learn more about how blockchains work, etc. also don't leave your shit on coinbase, you leave yourself prone to hackers - learn how to use a wallet. and finally, buy chainlink or you'll remember this post in 3 years time and regret not buying immeasurably.