What the fuck, this scam is breaking out?

Just hit $4.36 wtf this scam is breaking out, I don't get it. It's not on Binance, CZ isn't involved.... why would anyone buy this?

Attached: quant.png (602x148, 102K)

Yeah wait, what? all that matters is Binance and chinkcoin scams.... mass adoption by the fintech industry doesn’t matter... this makes no sense

5$ end of day, screencap this

Before 00:00 tonight.

Scam? It's literally one of the few coins that aren't pure horse shite.

then how come all i see on this board is QUANT IS A SCAM? I would've bought this if I hadn't gotten FUDDED out.... sigh

wait until it hits binance for you to buy faggot.
they announced sia and the central bank of italy, I bought after the green dildo and I never do this, but even chainlink hasn't announced something like this

Because it has been manipulated down by fudders you retard. If you couldn't DYOR and see this you deserve to stay poor. This is still incredibly cheap under 10$. FOMO in now or get left behind.

Because this is biz. Half of these retards believe they can affect the price by fudding here and buying low. The other half simply doesn't care. Think rationally. Do you think anyone here actually cares about some internet stranger wellbeing?

no need to be mean... i am relatively new to crypto i got in because of raiblocks.... yes i fucked up on this but maybe its not too late the mcap is ridiculously small considering what they have going on

Nah you’re not too late this has barely even started in my opinion

>new
>raiblocks
you're a boomer in crypto terms, I myself got in november 2017 and I larp as an oldfag all the time, high iq quick learner though, and years on /fit and /pol so seeing through the bullshit is second nature by now

True. Most of the coins in top 100 shouldn't be there. They were simply in the right place at the right time. It's always nice to find a gem while it's still in its infancy. Actually, that's how I see the entire crypto market.

When will removed stop making these threads?

Is he looking to sell to buy Fantom?

Yours sincerely,

Bosch.

aren't you that guy who sold the bottom?

That's why they FUD it dawg, you think most people here want to help you? Lol. Finance in general is full of psychopaths and scammers, Jow Forums even more so. They'll lie and FUD a coin all day just for the slight chance of getting in 0.5% cheaper themselves.

>tfw have 80k LINk
>51 QNT

I wanted 1000, guess I am too late topkek

can you imagine actually thinking qnt is a scam lol

>Thinks Quant is a Scam.
>Puts money in Chink PnDs.
Oh the Irony.

sell your link, ffs! That will make a nice bit of QNT. Just do it, market sell the fucking lot and market buy QNT. Pack it away and wait.

This.

The entire banking system is a scam, that's the joke

Attached: 2019-06-12 17.03.17.jpg (1280x170, 65K)

JUST GO TO $25 already FFS,.

This week.

No. You are a fucking brainlet if you think crypto is black and white. Quant is big brain tier, but so is Link. Both have their place, I can envisage them possibly working together in the future but at the moment Link is miles ahead considering they actually have a functioning product.

I'm not shitting on Quant, but stop being deluded as fuck. You are not supporting a sports team here.

>Link is miles ahead considering they actually have a functioning product
>they actually have a functioning product
>functioning product
>functioning
>fu

I don't give a shit about LINK, all I know is that it's meme vapourware (which is fine, most of crypto is) that's done pretty well in the bear market and is clearly going to survive based on that alone. Not a bad thing to be holding.

But not a good thing, either. QNT is clearly going to outperform LINK by several multiples for the rest of this year, there's no doubt about it. The market caps are, what, a factor of ten apart?

That ALONE is reason to flip down to QNT. Not to mention the fact that it's actually a vastly superior project that is based on more than just a fat guy in a chequered shirt.

srs anyone holding LINK over QNT legit is intentionally, knowingly, missing out on sick gains for the next few months.

>Link is miles ahead considering they actually have a functioning product.

What an absolute joke. Real businesses are really, actually, using Overledger right this fucking second.

No one is "using" LINK, how the fuck do you even use it? The same applies to every other shitcoin apart from ETH, where I can, right now, literally code something up and publish the sc and see it working, right now. You can't do that on other shit yet.

This

Real business are using Quant... prove it? Show me some on-chain metrics that can be verified. Chainlink has on-chain metrics and over 45 partnerships saying they are using Chainlink not just exploration. THE QUANT KOOLAID IS STRONG!!

>Show me some on-chain metrics that can be verified.

> thinking QNT is a blockchain
> thinking the businesses claiming to be using OL are just larping for fun
> been fudding QNT as it goes 2.5x on high volume in a week or so
> will keep fudding as it does a further 10x this year.