Why are all of calvin's employees so quiet today? On twitter there is nothing and all the shills here are fairly quiet...

Why are all of calvin's employees so quiet today? On twitter there is nothing and all the shills here are fairly quiet. What's going on?

Attached: D14pg1eW0AAItLh.jpg (720x540, 56K)

help...
there's 6 of us, in some baseme.....
Calvin, Calvin what are yo......
mmmm, mmm
mmm

They're being punished by Jimmy Nguyen for low-quality shilling. There's a special punishment room in nChain's office, if you know what I mean

Attached: rBVaI1kLXbOAZqFCAAHJIMd6JBU932.jpg (800x800, 48K)

It shills the coins of jimmy win or it gets the hose again?

It ALWAYS happens when BSV has bad news and is in fact the very signal of a shilling campaign I watch for.

BSVs current bad news is CSW has to go to America next Friday for his Kleiman court case. The problem: if he doesn't go, he loses the case. If he DOES go, he'll get arrested as soon as he lands. The shills are quiet while they wait for instruction from above.

Attached: 1558899019074.png (2137x3370, 1.46M)

Yeah, they show up en masse with a new narrative every now and then. Another sign that they are literal paid shills

Leave the man alone, they already were friends 10 years ago when she was 14

>fake satoshi rekt

lmao

Attached: sadkitty.jpg (966x1024, 226K)

Gee, I wonder why a lot of BSV holders posted more when the price went almost 400% in 10 days. I wonder why they're less present now that it's been quite boring at 300% for a week.

I wonder why people behave enthusiastically at price gains and then calm down when it settles and their dopamine levels re-adjust. It's almost like BSV holders behave very similarly to other coin holders.

Nice to see the HRT is starting to work for "her"

Attached: 1a0a0961764a2fa3f83c4ca20eb5a497.jpg (800x773, 91K)

RENT

Attached: theworldagainstCSW.jpg (720x720, 218K)

Holding 25 bsv,
I hope one day you will realize BTC can never scale and is full of shit sjw coders..
BCH is also compromised.
I think you guys are focusing too much on Craig instead of the coin itself..
Look into the metanet, BSV has huge potential. Also I hope you realize we don't need all 2000 different shitcoin , one for every use case. Imagine if all the development and market cap went towards one coin (BSV) we could of been so far by now..

Attached: 1530242115362.jpg (1600x1007, 154K)

I've been here 3 days and none of you shills can tell me what charge Wright would actually be arrested for. The closest was some guy who said "counterfeiting money" but if that were the case every fucking altcoin creator would be arrested when they stepped foot in the US.

>Also I hope you realize we don't need all 2000 different shitcoin , one for every use case
Let the market decide, filthy glownigger

kek, some guy who's literally only been here for three days talks more sense than a veteran CSW-derangement sufferer.
Of course Craig ain't getting arrested. Ira's just a dick and Craig isn't going to go out any more out of his way to satisfy Ira's fishing expedition. If Ira has a case, he can take it to the UK. Meanwhile in the UK, the suit against that Peter guy is going forward.

Attached: smugcraig.png (575x642, 464K)

>implying it isnt shills posting that he gets arrested and other shills meming against it
no one on biz actually cares about your shitcoin and none of your attempts will change it

Who is buying up handles on money button? Or has biz not caught on to this yet.

Sold mine for the easy x7. This shit better not catch on. Wouldn't other companies just start making their own paymails and make moneybutton obsolete? Makes no sense to buy them unless to flip them and make a quick prophet. Like Allah on a 500cc.

Money issuer. If he's deemed Satoshi by a court of law, the rumor is (well, he himself is the source on this), that he may / might face legal action as the US doesn't allow individuals to be money issuers.

Of course other coin creators would also be in trouble, so in reality, I think it will result in a nothingburger. It's not like you can stop Bitcoin in the long run.

Monica. What names did you manage to flip?

I like MB. Transactions can't be reversed, low fees- much better than the social media instathots use currently.

Assuming (kek) that BSV delivers and throttles the crypto sphere, I can see it gaining traction in a big way.

Attached: 075.jpg (680x383, 29K)

I bought my first name, but then I saw people offering to sell names for thousands, so I figured I could make a modest couple of dollars.

I doubt the "moneybutton.com" Paymail location will be the only one for long. I heard Handcash and ElectrumSV are going to implement it as well, so its dollar value will likely plummet if you can also use [email protected] or [email protected] or even [email protected] in the future.