Daily reminder that Pajeetoshi is the laughing stock of the crypto community and when the tulip trust turns out to be...

Daily reminder that Pajeetoshi is the laughing stock of the crypto community and when the tulip trust turns out to be yet another broken promise, I will laugh in your faces and post the daily screencapped pajeetoshi/faketoshi/satoj/kektoshi threads mocking all SV cashies.

Attached: 1550003623866.jpg (592x781, 230K)

lol dude no one in crypto actually believes him
we all know hes a conman
its just a meme
its funny

Attached: 1559537569868.jpg (640x360, 78K)

lol Although I understand that most of this shit is shills and trolls, there are idiots that buy into his bullshit

its not even a funny meme though its just stupid and gay

paid shills having a conversation with each other. hilarious

We are reaching levels of RENT FREE that shouldn't even be possible.
Have the dregs of Jow Forums ever been so obsessed with one man for so long at any time in history? We're at, what, at least 8 months of non-stop butthurt since the hash war?

Attached: 1559225951378.jpg (749x496, 315K)

And the tranny shills show up

Attached: 1534303095211.jpg (475x642, 50K)

Seething corecucks lmao y'all gonna get STIFFED so hard in the future.

Attached: 1556116250236.jpg (1232x925, 138K)

Nope I hold bsv and am not only a real person. I'm smarter and have had more sex than you, guaranteed.
>TFW, yep, it's still assblasted.

Attached: 1558886406481.jpg (640x296, 17K)

your employer will seen get rid off you shills mark my words.

Attached: 1 ApEC4GWa1B-WRQjVmBr62w.png (350x350, 154K)

Yes, OP, keep at it, your post clearly triggers his homosexual, glowing in the dark sycophants. You hit the nerve.

Attached: 1466530957372.jpg (226x223, 8K)

You don't even know what that pic related even means lmao. BSV holders are like jonestown cult members, delusional all going to kill themselves seeing how he's already been proven a fraud and isn't satoshi.
>dude this time he isn't lying
>dude this time he'll actually kill btc and bch
>dude this time he'll finally prove he's satoshi
>dude THIS TIME

I don't take subhuman shitskin conjecture seriously. Maybe one day you'll be a sentient human being who doesn't fall for blatant scams from a literal faggot fraud who's already been proven not to be satoshi.

Attached: mightisright.jpg (333x499, 26K)

>"You don't even know what that pic related even means lmao"
>Doesn't even try and explain what he thinks it means
I swear to god there is a yuge IQ gap between bsv holders and Greg's army of socks and useful idiots.
>already been proven a fraud
Which is exactly why you retards are still here day in and day out... after more than 8 months, kek

Attached: 40chuckles.png (292x257, 106K)

Your first mistake was assuming like the low IQ dunning kruger troglodytesyou are that I am a btc maximilist.
>dude this time
Maybe one day what he says will come true. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. This is your 3rd time getting fooled, congratulations.

Lmao Corecuckw are so emotional over Craig, little snowflake is triggered! There is only one reason for this
They are INTIMIDATED, so very afraid of the truth bearer craig, they spew with rage at the mere mention of him.

Tick tock

Attached: IMG_20190604_221623.jpg (1200x675, 68K)

>dude this time he's not lying
Watching you subhuman shitskins cope is always a good time.

lol You tards haven't figured out that the people who hate calvin also hate corecucks?

I'm coping so hard with my 4x gains,
you probably bought btc at 19k and now you're suffering from Stockholm syndrome. BTC is dead, once Craig dumps his tulips the chain will become frozen and you'll be bag holding for all eternity.

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS CRAIG FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: 1meg-greg.jpg (480x360, 12K)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAKE HIM STOP!!! MOMMYYYYY HES GONNA HURT MY BIT CORNS!!!

Attached: download (1).jpg (220x229, 5K)

Nobody cares about bitcoin cash anymore. All the men of integrity who left core to found BCH have moved to BSV.
kek

Attached: 12632451234059.jpg (1072x1008, 58K)

lol Nigger I don't own that either. I don't hodl any coin. I just buy the shit that is cheapest and dump it after it pumps.

While we're all here, fellow BSV anons: do you think these assblasted corekeks and room temperature IQ CZ-dick-sucking moonbois ever regret shitting up the board with their anti-CSW derangement? Every time they try to vent their frustration for the millionth time since October of last year, the thread just ends up being taken over by the funnier, truthier side and more people get exposed to the light outside the cave. Hilarious.

Attached: 1558434323898.png (416x716, 290K)

>bought btc at 19k
>suffering from Stockholm syndrome
Wow, both of these actually PERFECTLY fit Craig's followers. I mean, it's literally people who hate crypto because they bore heavy losses and always forgive Craig for all his lies and fabrications because of their Stockholm syndrome and gay submissiveness (Nguyen's NLP in action). Damn, you nailed it. Thanks.

Attached: 1548301120858.jpg (940x602, 79K)

>NO U!!!!!!! FUCK CRAIG DRUMPF IS NOT MY PRESIDENT IMPEACH!!!!! #RESISTCRAIG

>LGBT! Diversity! CIA!

>Reddit-style s()ycasm
Wow, what a great way to say a whole lot of nothing.

Attached: 1559841339680.jpg (1024x683, 53K)

Seems like all the smartest people in crypto moved to BSV, while all the normie reddit plebs fear what their tiny brains cant understand.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

lol Do you guys actually support the nChain gays and their coin or are you just paid shills?

KYC KYC THE BITCOIN KYC AND THE LGBT MAFIA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Imagine typing this and thinking you're anything less than a Tier 99 cringelord.

Attached: pepecringe.png (1029x831, 256K)

>that's not great optics for mainstream society

I think there is a gradual shift in the narrative and after the next pump more biztards will be tempted to do their own research. We're not combating low IQ brainlets were up against lying paid kikes who are desperately raiding any bsv thread to try prevent the inevitable. I hope they're buying BSV with their payola but they'll have to leave it to their families since they'll all get the rope for their deceit.

words of truth