Help me out, biz

Current shitfolio, in size of bag
>ftm
>btc
>Eth
>qnt
>matic
>iota

I really want more quant, what do I sell? Or should I put more money in?

Attached: 095610C5-F938-472B-A6DA-8B3AE0A512B4.png (356x142, 4K)

Put more QNT fucking brainlet.
You do not understand the SCOPE of this project.

STOP SHILLING IT WE NEED TO ACCUMULATE MORE

Yeah I do, but I think my other bags have a better chance of mooning beforehand.
Iota, eth and btc are all long term

Ya need to go full risk mode and equal split between the QNT, MATIC, AND FTM. F large caps DAS RIGHT F BUTTCOIN

Also portfolio rebalance after one of the trio pumps

Sell matic and IOTA for more QNT. It's always good to hold BTC and ETH. Selling IOTA because FTM is a direct competitor with more potential marketcap wise.

I don't know how big your portfolio is, but if it's less than $100k you should consider going all in QNT. Do your research user, it's the next big thing.

Wtf less than 100k and all in QNT? I hold QNT but damn I'd be nervous to put 100k all in into anything

All in QNT. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

YESSS MOTHERFUCKERRR.
LETS FUCKING GOOOO

Do you wanna make it?
FA > TA

I just bought $150 worth of quant with my first ever paycheck. Can't wait to be millionaire boys.

Not enough, sorry.

>I don't know how big your portfolio is, but if it's less than $100k you should consider going all in QNT. Do your research user, it's the next big thing.

This. OP, tell us your portf size but desu you're best off going all in pretty much on your shitcoin of choice. Most of these new things will moon but QNT is next-level shit.

>I hold QNT but damn I'd be nervous to put 100k all in into anything

mfw $300,000 in QNT alone.

Agrreee

How much to MAKE IT

Fuck. Well. If this goes to 1k at least I'll have a nice 40k.

you need to fuckoff and let me moon

Lol, it’s a lot less than 100k - but not risking missing out on comfy btc / eth gains

Quanties think they are the next TCP/IP to rule the world, yet a proprietary software that you need to pay a license fee for will never be a global international standard.

They think Chainlink can't connect blockchains together... but it can and so can so many other protocols with much more determinism, less trust, and cheaper.

The whole point in using a decentralized backend like a blockchain is to get deterministic services, yet they think using a trusted software to run all your transactions through is logical. In fact, it ruins the entire value proposition.

They think of themselves as the connector of all blockchains yet it's proprietary software and you need to pay a license to use. Again, it doesn't make sense to use proprietary software to leverage decentralized backends.

There is also a major problem in their tokenomics model. There is no way of actually knowing how the token is used since everything is negotiated behind closed doors. They say you have to hold it to get a license fee, but how can anyone prove it? They say you pay to sign data like transaction fee but no one can prove that either. There are no on-chain metrics to prove anything unlike all other protocols. Essentially, they have central control over the pricing of the entire protocol. For all we know they could be doing a freemium model with these companies to test out to see if they like it. Also, with it being proprietary, how do we know that there are no backdoors built in? Quant is simply not compatible with deterministic systems.

Then don’t get me started about Shillbert always hyping up the coin and nothing to show. If Quant is so big, why is he shilling all the time to neets? Look at Chainlink and then look at smug Gil taking pictures in his “fancy” meetings. All these partnerships are exploratory, yet the community thinks billions are flowing through the network. There is zero transparency about what's actually going on since it's proprietary. They will be an STO.

Think I’ll definitely rebalance ftm/qnt after this ftm moon, I’ve wanted more qnt for a while but didn’t want to sell anything

It’s worth 2.5k, idk how’d id feel going all in on one coin

> Proprietary software will never be a global international standard

Who says it has to? The proprietary enterprise software industry is worth half a trillion dollars. Oracle makes $40 billion a year selling business critical proprietary software to enterprise.

> They think chainlink can't connect blockchains together

Quant currently connects 10 together. Right now. And it handles the gas/transaction fees for all 10 blockchains in a seamless way. Chainlink does neither of those things.

> Muh deterministic services

Sure man that's obvious and it's why no enterprise is interested in Quant. Oh wait, S.I.A the backbone of the European financial system is. Unless you're saying that you, the basement dwelling NEET, has managed to see something that the team at S.I.A have not despite numerous high level technical meetings with Quant. You wouldn't claim something that retarded user, would you?

> It doesn't make sense to use proprietary software to leverage decentralized backends

It does if the enterprise saves millions of dollars, which is all they give a shit about.

> Muh tokenomics model

Quant are highly incentivized to use QNT for licensing as it will make them far richer compared to if they don't. Yeah, maybe they'd intentionally avoid making themselves hundreds of millions of dollars richer, although I'm not sure why.

> Muh backdoors

Well 90% of enterprise systems are run on some kind of closed source proprietary software, including all banks, so the people that matter (i.e. the wealthy ones) don't seem to give a fuck.

> Don't get me started about Shillbert

Okay, I won't.

> Community thinks billions flowing muh

No it doesn't.

CHAINLINK IS A SCAM

I'm all in with $10k and it feels great because I did my research.

YES,
CHAILINK IS A SCAM.

Im 75qnt/25vidt
Join me fren

That all you got??

Ive got that you waited for years for mainnet and it did the same shit as every other coin in mainnet. Just another shitcoin you got memed into.

when will ftm moon? before mainnet?

CHAINLINK IS A SCAM.
deal with it.

Probably then dump after but its a solid coin. I dont even hold it. Tge mem gains peiple talked about are just that though.

Last time I checked SWIFT doesn't work with scams

>It’s worth 2.5k, idk how’d id feel going all in on one coin

with a poorfolio you absolutely have to all-in and flip. Heed my words, user, it is the only way you make it in crypto.

I went from $4000 less than a year ago to over $300,000 today.

All in. Flip.

All in. Flip.

All in. Oh, wait, I have a decent stack now and this is a quality coin that's going places. Hodl.

SWIFT does not use LINK tokens. Its just "EXPLORING".
SWIFT did not even release a Press Release about LINK Partnership.

CHAINLINK IS A SCAM.

QUANT MASTER RACE UNITE.

Praise Holo