There is barely a single full LP share left for sale

There is barely a single full LP share left for sale.

Attached: Pr6Hz6aY.png (512x512, 32K)

1.2 to be exact

How much isit

85% LINK 15% LP. I wonder what percent of 186ers are INTJ bizraelis?

LMAO literally a token scam of a token scam of a token scam relying on hundreds of other token scams to generate income that will never happen because all these token scams will be rendered obsolete by BSV. Hahahahaha!

Attached: lol.png (600x732, 262K)

Are peiple reallying buying this? You have no real way to prove its yours once you do. Lolol.

It's okay you're not a real sentient human being and fell for a literal faggots scam, especially after it's already been proven he's not satoshi.

>INTJ bizraelis
ENTJ reporting in
hello brother

Attached: 4477C7D5-4A6C-4E36-A43E-19EE01418BB1-28032-0000226E385F1622.png (1377x5000, 1.25M)

INTP

22k LINK and 0.2LP. Might have my ratios a bit off.

What is a smart contract, fuckwit

are uretart

What does the 'next distribution' bar on the DEX mean?

Attached: 1558974617843.jpg (195x195, 7K)

LP holders will get a distribution of LINK collected as fees from the DEX.

Do you need a whole LP share to stake? What about for a 5k stack?

You can get fractions ranging from like 19.5:1 to 50:1 eth:LP. Quite the bump from the ico. Only like 349 active addresses. I can only imagine what will happen when they start producing income and everyone else is learning that they cant just stake Link.

LP team had a medium article about this. With 1LP you will ultimately be able to stake ~10k link, so you should aim to accumulate 0.5LP if you want to priority access to staking your 5k stack.

But they will be able to stake, no? LP holders get priority staking

we get a full year of staking (plus with KYC'd nodes neet nodes are majorly btfo's). most of the 350 mill stack will belong to people who had the foresight to buy the LP crowdsale.

Feels good man.

will burgers be btfo from priority staking with LP because of KYC? or do you think LinkPool will allow it

Market cap only at 20 million. This will 100% hit 100 million at the minimum @ 100 eth per share. Especially since there still are only 349 holders.

ayyyyyy
85% LINK and 15% LP intj reporting in

it just feels like a right number - 20% too much and 10% too little

Oh its going a lot higher than that. Are they even going to have competition as things get started? Who is going to sell in the first year or two when they have the market cornered.

There is exactly 1 last turd in my toilet for sale. Who wants to corner the market?

>He thinks a profitable software startup will have the market cornered for a year or two
Six months before a functional competitor, appears, and that is a conservative estimate

i agree, would be good for link aswell, and no, this is no cope, have 0.5lp.

I am a burger with 2.0 LP shares

Since they will probably step up their KYC ill be fucked. Going to wait for the price per share to go up to 100+ per eth and then ill sell.. or ill just hold on to them to collect my profit sharing, if im allowed

I'm also a burger, I'm hoping maybe they don't require KYC for staking. Or maybe they'll stop caring by that point and just let us have priority staking even though we weren't supposed to buy. They didn't really try that hard to stop burgers from buying LP.

Attached: 1558813078667.jpg (729x859, 41K)

Eric Holder lied and Paul Walker died.

They said you cant play. That's enough to make it hard to sue if it fails. And that's all it is about

Seriously about to sell enough LINK to buy .5 LP. All in favor? Aye or Nay?

Attached: LINKLOVELIFE1.jpg (512x512, 37K)

As a burger, what can I do to avoid KYC or any bullshit? VPN? Although once I try to cash out IRS will ask questions.

If you have a VPN go ahead and use it I guess, but they just give you a warning when you log into the DEX from a US IP saying 'Please pinky promise you aren't a US citizen." And then let you buy regardless.

This is going to be bigger than anyone expects. We basically fundamentally made it already. Anyone with 1 LP is set for life with a reasonable passive income. When the time comes, 1 LP is going to be 100 ETH (with ETH at these prices). We are only 300+ anons...when the world takes notice of this, it'll be too late.

Maybe. Or maybe there will be dozends and eventually hundreds of other staking pools, all having to cut their fees because of the strong competition.

It would take less than 15k to clear the buy book right now. And then what just set a sell at 150 eth? We could be 100 tomorrow morning.

...and until that day comes i will be sitting back raking in dividends with my fat stack of LP and priority stake link. damn it feels good to be a linksta.

Secure data links out of Australia is already getting in position to compete with linkpool.

basically nohting you can do
the irs will look at the ETH blockchain and link those shares to you, ad you'll get thrown in jail for holding them

do not even THINK about buying linkpool as a burger

I actually wish someone would do that. See where the price takes us.

What does the function: IncreaseAllowance do on the LP owners contract? Someone keeps using it

186er here.
Did we do the kyc during the ico?
I kinda forgot.
I'm 90% sure Jonny has a copy of my ID.

Yes

Land of the free..

Its absolutely amazing how fucking awful our gov is, why the fuck do they care

oh is that timos new scam?

all of the sell orders above 20 are mine i will remove them if we can clear the lower prices and set the new sell order above 100eth

Be careful if someone buys up your sell orders you'll only be left with 13.44 LP

Just do it and see what happens. It's a thin market. LP is really undervalued. The tiny fractions will go fast. I cant see why anyone would try told hold this down.

pls wait I need more time to accumulate

All above 20 ETH? U have a sell order of 0.48 LP at 19.9 ETH

lmao fuck you THEY'RE MINE

Attached: 1776Fuckyou.jpg (125x121, 4K)

Burger here, there are 0 helpful websites with information on this. Can I buy LP shares? How the fuck do DEX's work for burgers?

I went to the LP/ETH dex and it says they don't support or condone US citizens holding the LP token but what the fuck does that even mean?

Buy at own risk
Just dont tie the eth address anywhere to your name and you'll be fine

don't FOMO
there's a screenshot floating around where Matt says they might sell some of their 3000 shares in the future, There's no guarantees that the founders won't dump and they hold 75% of the supply,

This shit is decentralized, so there is no power in the world that is stopping you from buying LP with your ETH.
The warning popping up about not supporting burgers is just so that the SEC doesn't come after the LP founders.
Will something happen to burgers if they buy LP shares? Probably not:
The SEC goes after the sellers of illegal securities and not the retail buyers that put a couple hundred bucks into those.
The IRS wants part of you gains, but that is just like any other crypto gains.

I'm pretty sure burgers have nothing to fear when they own LP shares.

Thanks for the help, I'm still pretty new to this and it's confusing as fuck why DEX are being barred from the US. Seriously fuck these stupid laws they keep putting up to keep the little guy out of making money.

The laws have their purpose. They are supposed to protect the citizens from all kinds of scams.
For example burgers couldn't buy into most of the ICOs, which was pretty good, because most of them went down 99%.
On the other hand, burgers also get excluded from some really good deals, like the Binance IEOs.

The die has already been cast fren. I've been watching this well dry up for months. Were all gonna make it.

I get it, but I would rather be solely responsible for my own financial decisions. If I fall for a scam it's my own fault.