Is raising kids a good investment?

My wife wants at least 2 kids. Am I fucked? Or it's worth it.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190609-142610_Medium.jpg (1341x966, 271K)

Incel thread #320 on the biz

have sex

if you're white you should go for it, if you work you could probably make it through.
if you're not white then having kids is too expensive and you should put it off.

Depends. If you have daughters you are fucked. If you have sons you might be okay if you don't let them play videogames.

Based

I have a wife who is begging me to impregnate her.

>if you're white
I'm white but raising kids is crazy expensive in Zurich

>don't let your son play vidya
>he becomes a fratboy
>gets a girl pregnant
>it's a girl
>your wife feels empathy for the girl
>adopt your granddaughter because your son now doesn't cares about anything (since he is chad he doesn't want to stay in the family)
>you get cucked anyway

move to the countryside then. zurich is a pozzed shithole and the swiss countryside is really nice.

Rasing kids, by definition, cannot be considered as an investment.

Attached: 1556645703257.jpg (655x527, 36K)

this

>letting your wife do something without your permission
you're already cucked if you do this. someone that does this wouldn't have a chad son to begin with.

Attached: 1544574692999.png (446x435, 79K)

>>>>>>>>>>

millennials are incels

My post assumed OP wasn't a nigger and would teach his son proper values

>don't let your wife do it
>she still takes the granddaughter home
>discussions arise
>she takes it as verbal abuse
>then she goes emotional and takes your personal belongings and throws it in a tantrum around the house (she feels it's the correct thing to do because you were a bigoted sexist macho who didn't took care of the granddaughter)

you have two options

>hit her so she knows her place
>you get denounced for physical abuse, your life goes to shit

>don't hit her, take it like a cuck, but still don't let the granddaughter come home
>she self harms and denounces you anyway

Your fucked. Give in, pay out the ass for 18 years raising them then pay out the ass later for college expenses. You don't knock her up, she files for Divorce and takes half your shit. So your fucked either way. Least via the Divorce it's just a one time expense. Don't knock her up then do the Divorce otherwise your still paying out the ass for 18 years in child support payments.

>Rasing kids, by definition, cannot be considered as an investment.
OK. but I could invest the money / time I would save by NOT having kids.

Anyways I'm afraid I don't really have a choice.

>National Post

Have sex

>teach your son proper values
>he starts consuming normal media
>the media teach him that being good means being a cuck

its too late at this point

>he doesn't get laid in his early 18
>he finds a damaged woman in his 20s
>he gets cucked and you still get the same kind of son you would have in a vidya path scenario

this poster is a jew or an incel trying to stop anons from having a happy family life

if you're not a pussy you can control your wife

Why not? Instead of viewing investing as a personal endeavor why not invest to improve your family? Then raising a good kid would be an investment

you control your wife until she decides it's enough, then the law fucks you up because she doesn't need proof, basically it takes just a female coworker or another guy to signal to her that she can use the law and she can lie all she wants to get what she wants

to get in this scenario you need just only one episode feeling weak, like 3 months having too much stress from money, 2 weeks being ill, being mad or depressed at work for 3 months, reading too much Jow Forums for 2 weeks, etc

>Depends. If you have daughters you are fucked. If you have sons you might be okay if you don't let them play videogames.
On a forum mainly talk about Japanese subculture?

reminder that the "have sex" posters are actually a goverment psyop trying to stop declining population

Sorry you dont get my Neet seed

Attached: 1541533794628.png (568x432, 108K)

Absolutely. If my son were to end up like me and having nothing better to do than post on a Kazakh Crypto Currency board then I will have failed

It is our moral duty to ensure our children have better lives (in both emotional and material terms) than we

give sex

Attached: 1558462616345.jpg (1080x1108, 103K)

Already on kid #8. Tax return is Gucci af. One of these lil fuckers gonna make it carrying my last name. Get at me.

>Homo sapiens
Found the problem...homos can't get each other pregnant

It's not our fault. Women now have self-worth and even the fatties are making demands before putting out. And I don't even want to fuck a fatty :(

I had one and am probably getting a vasectomy.

I make 60k. Wife makes 35k. After taxes and bills there is hardly anything left. We both drive hondas and live in a small cuckshack with plastic siding. Boomers fucked our landscape and invited in the foreign horde. There is nothing more that I can do, we cannot afford another kid.

Death of the white man.

worth it!

Can I have it though user? I'll be your girlfriend (male) :)

You can' tell the National Post to have sex it's just not tenable

Talk her down to 1 kid - ideal situation. If you want no kids, then drop her.

have sex

He did you fucking faggot, that's why he's in his predictiment

honest question, is it worth it being married/having a wife?

Unless you own your own business and force them to work for you as slaves.

But most of you are wage cucks soo... They just going to roll your eyes at you as soon as they hit puberty for the loser you are.

>. Am I fucked? Or it's worth it.
Talk her down to 1 chihuahua / ideal solution. Post waifu with shoe on head or it didnt hap bruv!

Spending 800k to raise a kid is unironically less expensive than spending the last 10 years of your life in a nursing home paying out of pocket.

If you raise them like decent human beings with the understanding that in exchange for raising them as a child they'll care for you as a dementia ridden corpse then you've actually just saved about 120k.

Have the decency to die at 70.

Seeing my dad and grand father die from dementia shitting themselves not knowing where or who they are has made me keep a gun and a bottle of whiskey for that day.

Attached: fabius_bile_by_slaaneshg_dah3b51-fullview.jpg (1024x1501, 214K)

>Implying your children care about you rotting away

I wouldn't have married a woman that didn't want at least 3.

I literally had sex with my wife 3 hours ago. It was in the doggy style position and I came inside her.

Nailed it.

i'll care for my parents any condition they're in until they kick the bucket. why wouldn't you? don't you hope for the same care in that state?

>kids having less sex
>questioning breeding
That’s bullish user

Red pill your sons from birth

How loud was the queef you disgusting manlet

thats why you have 10 like the indians so alteast 1 always stays
even better
>implying they will have moved out before you die when renting or buying a home is so expensive

Sociopaths projecting sociopathy on others. Don't let the edgetards on this board fool you, some people actually do care about their parents.

Doom 2016 is so good though

tell that to the chinese raising doctors and lawyers

>honest question, is it worth it being married/having a wife?
It depends, dude. Most often, not

>Talk her down to 1 chihuahua / ideal solution.
Not really an option, she also has pressure from her family / religion. It's what she dreamed about since always, getting married and having kids
>Post waifu with shoe on head or it didnt hap bruv!
I got bullied before, people here don't like girls from south east asia

That's the best case scenario. Some extra money when you are a rotten vegetable

Imagine listening to fucking Jow Forums of all places about starting a family

It's never an investment, since you don't have any guarantee they won't have some terrible disease or that they'll like you and support you when you are old. Having kids is a dice roll, there's no way to know what you'll get.

You are just saying it's high risk

>Imagine listening to fucking Jow Forums of all places about starting a family
Why not? I'm asking specifically about how financial aspects and whether it's worth it

>manlet
This. But why are you seething?

I would even say it's likely to be a liability. You can't just throw away your kid if he gets some crippling disease.

I agree. I'm mostly thinking about memes like it being rewarding / giving purpose

There's no shortage of people regretting having kids, it's just not socially acceptable to say it.

Attached: n.png (669x255, 22K)

Well if you don't bond and they literally run away from you I understand you will regret it

Turbocope

Attached: 5.png (661x1169, 122K)

Better than no money when you're a rotten vegetable.

Glad this whiny bitch wasn’t my mom. What a fucking cunt.

Have sex

You're better off asking a five year old.

have sex

Attached: 61b97696487c850afe120248fa9dd680.png (1002x663, 966K)

Having less sex or fewer guys sleeping with more women?

I absolutely do not believe for a second people are having less sex in the age of Tinder.

No fucking way.

ask your mother

Yeah because Boomers fucked monkeys and gave everyone Aids!

People have more sexual partners but less relationships. Someone in a good relationship probably has coitus more frequently than someone who fucks a different tinderslut every 3 days.
EOY tinderchad had 100 partners but still less sex than relationship guy.

Correction; Millenial MEN are having less sex

I just became a dad and it's pretty great actually, although life altering and expensive. I don't think you should though, seeing as you're asking for advice on an ecuadorian transpositivity forum

Am I the only one that doesn't want anything to do with children because I know what it's like to be a child? It is horror. Children are worthless beings for the first 20 years.

your parents must suck. Being a kid is bliss. No responsibility and every day is an adventure

>no responsibility
I guess it's because my IQ is not low enough for this

How is that cope? I literally said it's obvious that's a shitty situation. It's one of the risks.

Or maybe you're just a beta cuck, and it was clear already when you were a little kid

>seeing as you're asking for advice on an ecuadorian transpositivity forum
So what?

My mother loves me and my brothers deeply, she's extremely proud of us

This is unironically bullish for KidCoin, thanks op I just bought 1m

Who the damn hell marries if he's not interested in having kids? It's literally the only point. Wtf are you doing dude, it's a shit test, if you don't put at least 3-4 kids in her she'll eventually break the marriage and take your shit.

This is a fact. Impregnate her with 12 babies so being a single divorced mom is literally impossible. Bust those fucking nuts rawdog bros. Do it for the white race

Kek imagine not being in the top 10% of males. I fuck 9/10 roasties at least once a week. Gonna do it for 1 more year then find a debt free virgin to settle down with.

Attached: 5EFCE713-F2CA-4CC8-B127-8350CC542620.jpg (334x506, 39K)

Time to hand out tax returns for not making use of contraceptives. So men who aren't enslaved to pussy can rightfully spend their hard-earned money the way they want.

>wife
You already fucked up might as well follow through

There are two reasons normies have kids.

1. Muh genetic legacy.
2. Muh life fulfilment.
3. Muh die alone.

The genetic legacy argument is retarded if you have even the most basic understanding of how genetics work. It will become even less relevant when superhuman genetically modified chinks are being pumped out of labs.

2. Fair enough if that's what you're into.

3. Most people with kids 'die alone' too, probably asleep in their bed while their kid is wagecucking in another city/country.

3 reasons...

So women are turning lesbian, en masse? You know how retarded that sounds, right?

This user speaks the painful truth. Anyone can control a woman for a period of time but it's a mentally strenuous, full time commitment. You cannot let up in the slightest or you lose everything. They are instinctively repulsed by weakness and won't give a second thought to leaving you in your darkest hour, feeling fully justified in doing so. Even the most submissive, 'loyal' roastie will stray eventually.
Still worth having one but don't get too comfortable with the temporary affection of the eternal roast.

> for tens of thousands of years, any female human only fucked men of higher status than herself

be babyboomers:
> artifically lower the social status of men
> artificially increase the social status of women
> women look down on practically all men

jee, i wonder what could go wrong?

>implying this news is a bad news

Faggot

depends on you