When the history books are written the Rothschilds will look like mere pretenders to the throne compared to Craig S...

When the history books are written the Rothschilds will look like mere pretenders to the throne compared to Craig S Wright

Attached: 1558859494868.jpg (1512x2016, 777K)

Who took the picture? His boyfriend?

HAIL CRAIG THE TRUTH BEARER.
DOWN WITH THE COREKEKS
GREG WILL BE DEFEATED.
BSV 1K EOY

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (775x719, 84K)

His sister Claire Wright

Attached: 53087F40-4BC5-4285-8E56-264FB9CD4CA8.jpg (732x734, 92K)

>looks like fucking clown
>Standing alone at a social gathering
Ya totally not a scam

csw is a cia plant they put after leroux got locked up

Quick rundown? Perhaps a basic gestalt?

I think you confuse something

Attached: 1 ApEC4GWa1B-WRQjVmBr62w.png (350x350, 154K)

Fuck up cunt, you only heard of la roux three weeks ago and have pivoted 10x on your narrative in the last 3 months. Nothing you say has any basis in reality and neither will the next talking point you pivot to in another week's time.

Attached: 22kjtxjtg5331.jpg (856x571, 44K)

Kek, pretty much this. The only thing that ever changes with the CSW-haters' narrative is the guy they put forward as their alternative Satoshi every month.

Attached: craigsfinalform.jpg (696x449, 55K)

who?

>craig says he'll prove he's satoshi in court
>gets summoned to court and refuses to appear
Craig is the biggest fagtard ever

Attached: craig-wright-is-not-satoshi-bitcoin-sv-delisted-craig-dumping-bitcoin.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

Attached: 3194919419491.gif (367x265, 558K)

>his coins aren't backed by the US Goverment
if you arent holding BSV, sorry to say you're not gonna make it frens.

>Creg Shalom Wright will save you from the banks, goyim! Very legit man, goyim!

Attached: then I told them.jpg (425x425, 50K)

WONT BE ABLE TO JEW WITH A SOUND MONEY SYSTEM RABBI

Attached: f11c133ae76649c697a370705e8e8ee3.png (1000x1000, 55K)

Nigger please. People are already jewing through moneybutton

I know this is going to fall on deaf ears to you because you're a filthy dishonest rat but for the other anons reading, in the case against Ira it is a given that creg is satoj. In the libel cases ver, mccormack, vitalik, hodlnaut, back must all prove he is a fraud for their claims to be valid and not defamation.
There is much more nuance to these stories than these anticreg fuckheads would have you believe.

>craig has an active team working on deciphering communication protocols between interdimensional entities from mashing small particles together at really high speeds

The problem with fags is that they will do ANYTHING for attention. Lie, steal and cheat is normal.

>i am the tooth fairy,
>if you say i'm not you are defaming me
>you must prove that i am not the tooth fairy in court otherwise my case wins.
Are you aware of how stupid you are?

>"It's Nick Szabo! It's Hal Finney! It's Dave Kleiman! It's Paul Leroux! It's everyone but CRAIG!!!"

It's all so tiresome friends.

Attached: 1558907548868.jpg (640x296, 17K)

hahah fucking neuronless NPC detected.

THEY HAVE TO PROVE HE IS A FRAUD.

inb4 my flimsy wizsec jpg's and doctored pdfs count as evidence

>BSV
lul

Attached: 326142.jpg (710x698, 241K)

remember when craig said "i will crash bitcoin with massive secret sells". google blue sky laws, forward looking statements, etc.
nchain fags are going to prison as well for being complicit in this securities fraud. get ready for your extradition orders.
the funny thing is, he has opened himself up to a class action lawsuit from all btc / bch holders. so he not only faces criminal charges, but hundreds of millions in civil liability. as comical as it is, it gets better....these judgements (which most will win by default since he can't travel to us...see criminal charges above) will force csw to claim 'bankruptcy', thus proving he has no access to keys.

Attached: 1551454055162.jpg (640x845, 103K)

Nothing you are dribbling on about has any basis in reality. Keep edging about csw getting stiffed but you're only gonna blueball yourself.

What is this bullshit? Recommend you read thecaseforbsv.com

Bitcoin is crashing as we speak. Look how it keeps bleeding my nigga, are you scared? fuckin faggot ass..

Makes sense except for the keys thing.

If I had a swarm of rabid plebs coming for my crypto I think every one would agree the smart thing to do would be "lose" your keys, declare bankruptcy, retrieve keys and crypto securely at a later date.

But yeah, tired of these threads. All crypto is a scam, you're just a bunch of fools hoping a new generation of greater fools comes along.

You're not wrong.

This

Explain

This surely the end of Craig's campaign.