When will you idiots realize that this entire bull run was entirely due to Tether manipulation

When will you idiots realize that this entire bull run was entirely due to Tether manipulation.

Attached: D84EpYtVUAAyXf4.jpg (1080x1017, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait. Are you implying you didn't know?

>OP

Attached: 37iS17R.jpg (1080x1920, 120K)

And yet I somehow made money.

Complain about tx fees, we haven't had that post in the last 20 mins.

I think even reddit is smarter than biz at this point

years...literally years this tether fud has been going around incessantly and price keeps going up and up. I swear, BTC will reach $100k and there will still be tether fud faggots out there

Even after they pump price up, somebody buys the ETH from them. Don't forget about the other side of a transaction.

I realize this. I don't care.

>Bitcoin is $1 million and traded trillions of times per second via chainlink hyperloops
>Meanwhile on Jow Forums
>"Guys, they just printed 10 million tether...i'unno I think we gotta wait for a dump to triple digits"

Attached: dumbass.png (645x773, 10K)

Is the truth really fud?

news just in
>nobody cares if it pumps my bags

When will you realize that nobody gives a fuck as long as they make money?

>mfw tether is more solvent than traditional banks

Tether holders can get fucked for all I care, I'll survive the crash if it comes to that.

This will only end in misery.

until then, ill make money, while you cry about it being a fraud... like the fking lgbt community crying about rights...news in, nobody cares.

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

Asylante. Lookism legend right there

based

What does this mean?

Are they printing tether and buying ETH with it?

tether is the entire reason why btc isn't 50k per coin right now

The lgbt community have no rights especially that chainlink tranny discord.

Do you have a fourth grade understanding of math? I’ll just save you the trouble by calling you retarded.

Yes. Its the same thing they have done to BTC before. They magic up a bunch of tether and pretend they are buying with real money which pumps the price.

The fact is that ALL manipulated come to a disastrous end. Every one of you saying you will make money along the way are all going to end up homeless. You will put everything on the line thinking you made money, until it is worth nothing one day and you were caught with your pants down. Every single fucking time. You are the dumb money.

Manipulation is a literal NON argument for crypto. It is more than sustainable because every time there is a "non organic" pump (however large) which triggers a bull run, it leads to more normies FOMOing in, ultimately creating something sustainable.

Just think about how crazy this bull run will be when we've already touched 9k and BTC halving is a year off. Normies will be fomoing in at 100k.

Attached: 150239398443289.jpg (248x233, 8K)

This
But everyone is saying 'it won't happen to me' 'bitcoin will simply repeat its pattern' or 'stay salty bagholder whilst I run over your toes in my Lambeau'
Eventually (if not now) the whales will be tipped off by Chinese/Euro/US regulators (in exchange for a percentage of fiat no less) and they will softly, gently, steadily sell off their holdings and then the hammer will come down and TulipMania 2 Electric Token Boogaloo will be a segment on CNBC's new show 'International Greed'
Its not a matter of will but WHEN

Attached: buff.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>salty no coiners

Attached: 1557310279002.png (225x225, 10K)

Tether is worthless and will unwind / collapse eventually.

Does anyone really actually know what's going to happen?

>surely THIS TIME it's over for bitcoins

Implying that there are implications

It will be over for bitcoin. Its just a matter of when not if.

Yes when a bitcoin is worth about $1.2 million it will crash to $1M and stabilize, that's when it will be over for bitcoin

Everyone knows already retard.

If you think that's bad user wait til you find out how the US economy is powered.

Hint: it involves endlessly printing worthless paper

Attached: b87.png (544x535, 491K)

Irony that you post buffett, he's been on the winning end of centralised asset inflation for decades

idk whats going so I sold out of fear
I'll dip my toes back into the pool when it's safe
thanks tether bros! (whatever that means lul)

when btc will be sitting at $300k

Fuck off CryptoMedication you midget faggot

when governments can print as much money as they want, why would BTCs market cap ever decrease forever

Bitcoin will never reach 100k

Glad to be holding ETH, I guess.

Tether is the reason btc is above 1k

friendly reminder people were saying this since btc hit $1k
i was one of the suckers... who sold my btc for $3k in summer 2017, because "it was obvious a market propped by tether fraud will come crashing down"
any minute now!

The problem is these retards dont even understand how tether functions. They've got cause and effect exactly backwards. "Wet streets make rain"
>ebil company has printed more tether...fiat tether will crash da system!!
the reality is the tether is created AFTER fiat deposits to exchange. Joe Blow wires in 100K USD, so 100K tether is created as the 'coin' to match his deposits so he can trade.
Tether is a lagging indicator.
>Why are people so stupid
>Why have people been poor for generations
>Why is fluoride a bad thing

The last bullrun was also due to tether printing. NOBODY CARES

Lul bruh it's more like Joe Blow wires 1000 USD, 1000000000000000000000 Tether is printed

Do you retards realize tether is transferable across exchanges?
Why would Exchange A accept Tether and cashout out said tether to usd that Exchange B "printed"?
>why do i work minimum wage job?
>why has my family experienced generational poverty
>how is iq and income related

based tether

>ANY DAY NOW, THOSE PESKY INTERNET MONEYS WILL COLLAPSE, I AM SURE OF IT

eth $300 by friday

90% of biz thinks fiat is simply printed, complains when tether isn't even printed.
C L O W N W O R L D