QNT = The Future

How are you not all in on QNT?

Attached: 41D09919-5000-4C53-9493-B497DFB49884.png (301x167, 2K)

i only bought a couple

fuck this qnt shill. had to buy 50 as a suicide insurance

Ugh

Because it will use LINK

what will 50 be worth?

HAHAHAHAHA.
See you at $25 Plebs.

50k.

Threw my suicide stack of 50 BNB at this, let's see where we land in a month

oh, but I am
extremely quamfy

>How are you not all in on QNT?

QNT stack currently in excess of 2x the value of my house.

That's how we do it.

I am.

I am

$1000 per coin? you kid, surely

Sorry you are right, even more than $1000 per coin.

$1000 per coin is a lofty goal but $100 per coin is most likely going to happen

Because my fucking buy order got skipped at .00939 and the next day it was up 58% and it hurts thinking about buying where it's at now and I've been praying for a dump but it won't happen

$1000 is a meme. 350b mcap if no other tokens are released. is this a meme?

14b mcap i mean. thought this was the link thread. less of a meme

Only 10b with current circulating supply. Tokenomics will also be an important factor.

I got almost 4k QNT, I am legit gonna be a millionaire

Yeah but how long we talking, I don't want to wait longer than 6 months max...

the token has ZERO utility, the platform is a centralized way to access decentralized networks why the fuck would any cuck use that?

Why the fuck would 570 banks use it kek. Are you braindead?

Anything that is related to the use of Overledger needs QNT tokens. For access, transactions, and security.

Quote from Gilbert: "From our original thinking in the whitepaper and business paper, the purpose of QNT has always been multi-purpose. The 1st phase of QNT was to help create an ecosystem of developers and enterprise. The 2nd phase, QNT has been used to verify and the option to sign and encrypt every single transaction that flows through Overledger for security purposes. The 3rd phase of QNT is something we've been working on. It's to be used for the movement of Digital Assets across chains. QNT is a Universal Utility Token, providing access to the Overledger ecosystem and also to be used to pay for transactions and usage across chains. We're also going to enforce mimimum wallet holdings for all participants."

You took our fake fud seriously lol