I-i don't want to go to work tomorrow

help me

Attached: wagie wojak.jpg (657x414, 26K)

Help you? You can only help yourself. I hope you've invested in crypto because it'll never end otherwise. You'll be waging when you're old and busted if you don't invest.

Got $500 and a passport?

You don't have too.

Attached: 250px-Tzeench_political_poster.jpg (250x275, 17K)

me too but i already skipped 5 days in a row now. Guess I need to show up again and at least show my face to the secretary and pick up my mail :(

By the way, I have that exact cream bottle on the night stand next to my bed. What the fug.

i have a small amount of "chainlink" im praying will save me

i'm ...... a failure

Attached: wagie wojak 2.jpg (565x421, 18K)

user it sounds like you need to think about how lucky you are to have your current life. The world owes you nothing and billions of people live in squalor. So either do something productive and interesting with the opportunity you've been given, or just wait to die.

>tfw called in sick today

based and boomer pilled

honey, did you put the LBQT flag up yet? It's pride month we're missing it! Won't remind you again

Attached: 1554329165285.jpg (622x464, 175K)

Then fucking make yourself goals. Stop spending al your hard earned money like a fucking idiot. Follow Dave Ramsey on YouTube. Read books like rich dad poor dad. I’m excited to work because it’s one step closer to my assets and freedom.

Jewish play money
Jewish time sink
You come home, empty, tired, barely able to blink
Consume your meals and piss in the sink

1. go into work as usual
2. set an alarm on your phone and set your alarm tone to match your ring tone
3 . fake a a phone call
4. pretend its a family member who's been in an accident. If you are bad at acting look distraught for a moment and say "i need to take this in the other room", and then literally nod and say yes, yes, i understand into the phone.
5. leave work and start living a life of lies from that point onward

literally how i got out of a surprise drug test when i was younger + you get pity points from office milfs

Okay user, you are now promoted to fry cook. Don't say I never helped you. BTW we can't afford to pay you more.

Attached: itsmeyourboss.jpg (320x323, 31K)

He fell for the Dave Ramsey meme

chekt, fren

>tfw HR told me I have maxed out my sick days and it was only April

turn the light off and go to sleep.
its like being dead without the suicide

When I go to sleep, I always pray that I never wake up in this Jewish controlled world.

When can the wage slaving end?

Attached: 1534389749437.jpg (968x928, 445K)

I used to do this when I was 18-20 and not give a fuck but now missing even a day of work, even if I call in and its all cool, gives me major anxiety and its not even worth it because I can't relax.

Attached: PINK WOJAK RARE 6 wendys.png (835x917, 149K)

Have done this tons. Must have killed off about a dozen uncles and aunts at this point