I got rekt by matic and lost half my stack a couple of weeks ago

I got rekt by matic and lost half my stack a couple of weeks ago.

After reading up on Jow Forums, I did this, AMA

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-202412_Binance.jpg (1440x2960, 274K)

I should clarify, I did make a few trades with other alts, binance ieo's, ltc, bnb, and others, but decided I'd give a link a shot.

lmao nice 'stack' mr linklet. this is the equivalent of sending a flaccid donger to your crush. did you just post this to get negged by OG link whales?

You can get 40 eth with that stack

You’ll be rich, user. Hold and ignore the fud. Welcome to the future generation of wealth.

Eat shit

What sold me on it was the tech and partnerships. The tech being that chain link connects cryptos, and the partnerships are forming on the reg.

i'm just ribbing you bro i only have a 3k stack myself sorry for projecting my negative emotions i hope you accept my apology i'm just dangerously bored and addicted to fud

Itsayshereyoureafaggit.jpg
lol no worries

this is kinda based and seemed real. i think you're also drunk. except you're bored so you should get drunk and not be bored

i only have 1200 so fdklsjg

do i sell my matic, i am dieing over here.

Please stop saying “tech” it makes the entire crypto space look like we ride the special ed bus. Be fuckin specific. Don’t just say TECHNOLOGY

Link is a meme. Watch your half stack become a quarter stack soon.

Matic unironically elevated me financially

I'm back in for 500k here let's fucking go boys

tech as well as fundamentals look good. is this better?

Nolinker spotted

This is the state of most link fudders including me

Our stack is the same amount of sats but I hold a diff coin solely (except 4 BNB) first 4 digits matched at time of post lol.

Fucking crab market.

Let’s see your portfolio you sour cunt.

Attached: F55B421C-9F18-4305-983D-C755A9B8C018.png (640x1136, 1.18M)

Can't even manage to get to 10k on the button.