So what's going to happen to real estate in the near future? Complete collapse or will the prices continue edging up?

So what's going to happen to real estate in the near future? Complete collapse or will the prices continue edging up?

Attached: burger5.jpg (870x634, 186K)

isnt the money supply like 4x what it was a decade ago, prices gotta stay up now

They’re not going to crash, if anything they should actually inflate faster it seems. Nobody actually knows

That translates to hyperinflation.

Top fucking kek imagine unironically paying over half a million dollars for a cuck shed in the ghetto

why do we have so much money

Attached: 1560313378908.png (768x309, 99K)

dem communal sidewalk recreational n rest facilities tho. And according to the first G review, while there is a large homeless community on the site literally next door, they are communicative and v. helpful in after-hours pharmaceutical supply and similar. For $1/2 mill and change?, truly a 'you've come a long way' feels abode

Attached: comfy.png (854x514, 1.14M)

They are going long. That area will 100% have a multi-mill in that same spot. May be 30 years from now but still.

30 years could be a loooong time when you also need to live in it tho

15%-20% crash soon when the recession *officially* starts.

It will not be as bad as 2008 though.

You gotta stop thinking of buying things for personal use bro or you won't make it.

What is this?

Looks fucked

>real estate collapse
can't let that happen, goy. The culmination of the entirety of the (((Boomers'))) wealth IS real restate.

You don't really think they're going to let the price drop do you?
They'll just mandate/legislate/bail themselves out and force younger generations to buy their bags.

They'd print us into hyperinflation to save the housing market.

What a ripoff for such a small amount of space.

So you want to rent the house to niggers or let it be an abandoned trap house for years? I wouldn't even set foot in that neighborhood.

Granted, the same exact shit happened in NYC. Some of the worst piece of shit neighborhoods in the 80s are now exceedingly trendy.

You can buy a fucking 10 BR 4 bath in states like WV or KY for that money AND you will be surrounded by whites instead of blacks and mexicans

Grove Street, home.

Soon, America will be the new Europe. All residential units will be owned by massive conglomerates. Even the wealthy will be forced into renting. We will all wish for a market collapse and regard 2009 as the best of times.

>surrounded by people who voted for trump
>literally living on the border of ohio
I'd rather fucking kill myself

As long as I'm not surrounded by Tweakers or Junkies I have no problem moving out to the sticks.

rural/central florida's got your back

Stop telling city boys how much better life is in other places.

>t. Florida

i put the definition next to the current chart. I actually have no idea about that last part though, curious to look into it more

Attached: 4030397.jpg (1449x791, 196K)

They will keep rising and a class of lords and serfs will be created globally. No matter what the price is, there is always some investor foreign or otherwise willing to buy and accumulate.

What a faggot. Bet you like living a trendy city lifestyle huh fancy boy?

I hardly live in the city, oh*o and ind**na are just literally THE shittiest places in the entirety of the US and everyone from there should be sterilized if not euthanized

to be honest, you should anyway

A collapse similar to 08 will occur in 2020.

Attached: 355514523834517.gif (200x194, 1.91M)

I'm from Ohio.

Fuck Ohio.

I still don't understand why the bugs are bigger in Ohio vs Pittsburgh. Not that far away.

My gf lives around there, in a similar sized house. Is she a keeper?

I can't imagine why you haven't already.

Attached: 1559861088410.jpg (720x712, 64K)

Australia's situation is just like Ireland.
When the crash hits, inner suburbs will drop 40% outer suburbs will drop 80%.

We're so overleveraged at this point. An external shock like China or US slowdown would snap us in two.
Not that an internal should couldn't cause it.

We are apparently booming but wage growth is zero, inflation is many times higher than what the CPI suggests and economic growth on a per-capita basis is negative.
Shots fucked.

you are one dense fuck user..

Even the poorest Trump supporter on welfare and SNAP would stop on the side of the road to help you get your car out of the ditch. The blacks would knock you over the head then steal your tires. People like you arent wanted here anyway. You bring your shitty attitudes and opinions with you then try to change the places into the very ones you fled to begin with

It's already cooling. Look at the West coast on Zillow. Note the price drops, the listing times. Cooling is not tolerable in the West coast RE market. You can scroll the graphs back to 2008 to see what happens next.
It can't completely collapse, but cracks are showing.

price keeps going up. good land without HOA is at a premium. all new land is getting gobbled up by gooks, imposing restrictive creedences on them/building hoas/collecting fees from you forever.

Who gives a shit. As long and you have a good property manager and you get the money fuck it. Was this your childhood home or something.

The 2023 amnesty will be glorious. Imagine: 30 million new citizens, eligible for mortgages, a government willing to fund their haciendas with the last penny of the Boomer inheritances.

Real estate will moon.

I'm not buying overvalued boomer bags at the absolute top in hopes it multiplies over 30 years, that's fucking retarded. /all in/ crypto

>living in LA
why? that place is a shithole

You won't make money because the people you end up renting this shithole to will destroy everything and never pay rent on time. Oh and good luck evicting them with whatever tenant protection laws Cuckifornia has in place. Hard pass.

Its all about the location. There is a freeway there and literally on the other side is hollywood. You already see how valuable it is in its shitty state so someone who doesn't need it right away is making money.

obama era politics, and don't expect that graph to ever go back to how it looked before that.

Prices will go up forever till a 900sq foot house costs over 6 gorillion.

Princes will continue edging up until the elite class owns all the land and all the rest of us will never own land again. Rentals will be the norm.

Only way to fix this is a Proletariat and Bourgeoisie revolution against the capitalists. Then this way we'll finally be able to fix the state of our country.

Prices will continue to increase. In major metropolitan areas, zoning restrictions and restrictive ordinances prevent anything except high-rise condos and a very limited number of low-income housing from being built. Well-to-do people don't want poorfags moving into their neighborhood and don't want their properties to depreciate.

I'm french and I would live with trump boomers and zoomers over blacks and arabs like I have to do everyday.

In that neighborhood this house would be like 80 90k max.
I mean look at the front of that house.
I won’t spend half a million to spend the rest of my life in that shitty neighborhood.

Pretty much. There will be a happening here soon. Glad I work in gold mining.

I live in Brisbane, Australia.
it's a bit of a meme when how hard it is to acquire a house at the moment and it's only a selected few who have been able to grow up in their parents home putting house deposit away each year.

what's your financial plan? don't you feel like you're wasting so much money paying off someone elses debt when you rent?

my sister been living at home for ages and struggled to land a 390k house deposit, my girlfriends family recently bought a house aswell and sometimes I'm worried the housing market is just going to collapse on them. It would honestly be pretty fucked to see the people around you take such a massive loss, shit like that can ruin your life.
Imagine people adding to their property portfolio using equity

Is building cheaper than buying?

You do not realize that
For nignog or spic its an high-profit investment you cna only dream of.
Paying 500k for house, entitling you for lifetime gibs in value of 50-60k per annum
plus inflation
plus RE appreciation

Damn Jewish Keynesians are so fucking baste

good fucking lord.
It's literally insane how many charts look like this, like the US debt, etc etc yet everyone is like "THIS IS FINE, WE ARE GOOD, ECONOMY WORKING AS IT SHOULD"
this unironically makes me want to go all in BTC

btc right now is looking like that too though

Wtf do you mean, btc has a very limited supply, and with the fiat money supply increasing like crazy there's more cuckbucks to buy cryptos

why would anyone want to live in LA anyway, sounds horrible, fucking polluted smog air, full of all the gang violence, plus all super snobby wealthy rich kids. There are like a bajillion other places considerably nicer than there.

>be govt.
>banks are in trouble, too much money has been printed
>financial crisis
OH GEEZ WHAT WE DO NOW!?
>lets print more money
>this way we'll keep the system afloat
>there's no way this will go wrong
>JUST PRINT SOME MORE
>hyperinflation? fuck that shit, we riding this pony till she falls dead on the floor
Everything is going great tho, nobody knows a thing, hush now, better get a big loan while you still can on that 1mill$ cuckshed goy. The economy is doing g-great, nothing to see here

>45 year duration
>he doesn't use logarithmic graph in order to make the line look big to fit his narrative

Its absolutely 100% going to crash you would be a fool to think otherwise this is simply unsustainable.

Attached: 1548041076496.jpg (250x197, 7K)

What if instead of the prices crashing the human population does?

Quality post

looks like somebody got bullied in school

>t niggerlover that has never lived around niggers

They can't let it crash. Too many fuckwads who paid waaay to much for their house would be screwed if prices drop.

>Looks at chart of m1 dollar SUPPLY

>Looks at chart of BTC dollar VALUE

>Proceeds to act like supply and demand/value are the same fucking thing

Go back to school

One main driving factor of real estate going up is literally due to the fact that the human population continues to rise.

hello longlost twin
hope we both get to escape that shithole one day

How can we wipe out at least 1/2 the population?

Jews and boomers

the great boomer die off starts basically now...will peak over next 10 years. sadly instead of letting housing supply increase so prices can drop, globalhomos will import 1B immigrants and pay for them to live in houses

peak boomer is 2028 and they will just pass laws to help themselves. Jews and boomers own America

Real estate prices are on the downtrend in most areas. Not a huge drop, but a downward trend on older homes while the consumer whores still pay out the ass for the "omg it's newwwww!" construction.

Only dumbasses buy new construction.

shuldn't be paying near half million for shitholes that are 'worth' maybe a fifth of that, regardless desperation. OP pad is fucking ridiculous, someone shelling out for that fucking hovel in the middle of Hades, in hope of cashing in some decades down the line, needs their fucking head examined. Only way to win is not to play, prices at this level are not sustainable. There is simply too large a cross-section of society already had the ladder pulled up on them

just buy land, not properties and wait.
I'd advise y'all to buy land at the outskirts of cities. It will go up in price, that's the best HODL business. The city will expand and you'll make a ton of money. (easier to do in 2nd world countries).

>wipe out at least 1/2 population?
you take away all possibilities of obtaining their own housing from the young = no opportunities for sex = population shrinks. As such, no need to do anything, extinction round the corner. JUST need to wait

the problem is property taxes. things may go fine for first 5-10 years, but then as city moves closer towards your land, your property taxes will go up by factor of 10x.
This will force you to either: spend more money out of pocket speculatively until moon prices arrive (if ever). Or sell now to Noah Shelelstein (whose brother is land tax commissioner) now for a modest gain and watch as he builds marriot on your property.

Thanos

This is clown world. Everything will keep going up exponentially forever.

They didn't in 2008, some places the prices dropped 50%
Only the banks got comped.

Attached: bottlecaps.jpg (716x537, 116K)