How do we fix women?

How do we fix women?

Attached: 1556890676462.jpg (1037x1382, 245K)

Deprive them of social media.

End women's suffrage

By taking away their voting privileges.

Intercourse for the sole purpose of procreation

Beat them
War

they're not broken, they just don't care about losers. Can you blame them?

Wives are made not found

wow, that's gay

Sex bots.

Next question...

How do we purge the world of waste of flesh like the rest of you?

Attached: robotgirl2.jpg (300x434, 33K)

Wrong

Legalize rape

what if we sniff em

Attached: 1559683872573.jpg (400x400, 29K)

BASED AND REDPILLED.

You Nu-males stop jerking off in biz.
Hit the Gym, get ripped, stack cash = Elite-Level Confidence.
Thats the secret to fix wemen.

Send them to me and I will fix them

>Sole reason he stuck his dick in any pussy.
>Still felt it a waste of time and hated his children as the people he ruled.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 5K)

If you had money, you'd have one.

It's not that hard to go to a German brothel if you're rich.

>But much values about whooars!

Kings and Emperors fucked prostitutes behind their wifes, while the peasants fucked their wives, sisters, and sheep.

Attached: 1554606638449.jpg (470x470, 31K)

>How do we fix women?

Create different sociological circumstances where women are punished with disapproval for posting pictures like this of themselves instead of rewarded with attention and kowtowing from men online.

That's really all there is to it, because that's why they do it. As long as you have a set of social circumstances where women are rewarded for behaving a certain way, they'll keep milking it. The same works the other way. If you made slut-shaming a socially favourable activity, then this girl in OP would probably be busy doing her best to imitate the Islamic religious police instead of spreading her legs without wearing underwear on the internet.

Attached: 1516237614494.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Incel cope you're not a king and fucking a whore isn't your gf lmao fucking loser

very based

What's wrong about it?
You think they owe you something?
You think Drake thinks women are broken?

Today my therapist told me that I should try online dating.

Therapists are so kiked

You should do that but it wont fix them, chads still have to deal with the tragic carnage that is modern women. Their rights have to be stripped.

Asking retards how to fix roasties?
All you do is dominate them thats how you fix them

No
Yes and yes if he's not retarded but he is

Women are broken. That's not to say you can't still do well but compared to 30+ years ago they're broken
Women that fuck drake because he's some famous rapper are broken women lol you're a bit dumb

These.

DEBT FREE
VIRGINS
WITHOUT TATTOOS

outside of maybe student loans, any female who fails these is dropped

Online dating is only good for smashing single moms, social no-hopers, promiscuous psychos fatties and foreign chicks with no friends yet.

Order of preference:

1. foreigners
2. psychos
3. introverts
4. chubbers
5. moms

I'm a unique lurker on Jow Forums... Probaly way too old to be on here.

I've fucked 30+ women and 2 men... I don't care if you call me gay. Meth is a hellavu drug you basement dwelling fucktards.

Attached: 1555048998543.jpg (672x787, 92K)

gets it

OK Einstein. Me & Drake are dumb. I didn't realize we're in the presence of true genius.
How exactly are women broken?
Give me the thesis, I'm your student. Teach me.

Chads deal with women by taking them to poundtown & not sweating female bullshit like some dweeb.

Women who fuck a clear alpha male are not dumb.

Their biology is telling them, "hey, this guy has the respect of all his male peers and enough resources to provide for as many children as I can possibly pop out of my vag."

And that's not incorrect. How many kids can you afford to raise on your NEET bux and pajeetcoin stacks? Do you think a woman is going to settle for spending her life barren and childless because she shacked up with some loser NEET on an anishinabe leather working forum?

Holy fuck user this is spot on, first girl i took on a date and smashed was from bumble and she was new from europe.

Idk I might give it a try. I go on OkCupid a lot (don't have my picture or a profile filled out) and I can honestly say I'm probably in the top 5% of guys on there. I know that's not saying a lot, since there are a lot of losers on there.

This is one of the reasons why I stopped online dating. There has to be a better way than hoping you'll find a lightly-used foreign thot trying her luck thotting somewhere else in the pile of picked-over women and ones looking to cheat where their social media circle and IRL friends can't find them

Attached: 1527708602260.png (500x577, 139K)

>hey, this guy has the respect of all his male peers
Drake is far from respected, as a man anyways. Aside from that you are correct.

methods of reproduction other than women. if men can have test tube babies many men wouldnt marry

Islam. Seriously.

they aren't truly fixable. natural selection has made them a certain way because it works for reproduction, not happiness. if you want true happiness you have to look elsewhere

They're basically a viral tweet away from becoming whores
>Muh alpha muh beta
Go watch PUA bro. Where do all PUAs end up? Lmao look at Rooshv

Fucking losers