ITT: embarrassing conversations you had in January 2018

Attached: 6553AA68-4CC0-4629-931D-B96380B74D1C.jpg (656x1186, 171K)

Cringe.

Attached: 998545BC-0998-4E3D-A031-F4D07B406B38.jpg (641x1062, 308K)

I took out a fucking loan in February 2018 and "bought the dip" before the big rip to 50k and beyond. I lost fucking everything man. And then to make matters worse I lost most of my -99% bags in the cryptopia hack so it actually became -100%. I got justed SO hard my asshole will never ever repair itself. I feel it burning as I type this.

Attached: 015.png (434x327, 55K)

LMAO

Omg, I have so much debt now

Attached: C538FA81-8B3D-4207-82A2-12032A6295D7.jpg (645x1093, 176K)

Please be a larp

Nope. The only upside to it all is I have a bretty good job so I was able to pay it off earlier this year. But its basically a year of my life thrown into the shitter. Could have used it on down payment. Live and learn *sip* I'm still accumulating bitcoin but much more responsibly now. Slow DCA

Attached: 1475799475978.png (739x598, 47K)

I M A G I N E

Attached: E764EC0A-A3DE-4F48-BC5B-309695D69204.jpg (633x1030, 212K)

lol remember in january 2018 everybody was talking about 20x and 50x in erc20 tokens lol

how do you guys get IRL friends who are into crypto? Ive been badgering people about crypto for years and no one cares.

how much do you have now? did you hold it all?

No i did not sell, anything

Attached: C2C0C388-9F56-4A4B-AD94-0DBD0B3CC773.jpg (643x1102, 118K)

I’ve bought for the year following and I made it from 253k to 49k right now. Now I have more debt than I Have crypto, but I know when to sell in 2020-2021

REQT and ARKT

Damn anyone else would see this as the time to exit. But you’re so afraid of losing another 50k In gains that you lose. Hard.

Hindsight is 20/20. It was my first time investing and I went from 20k initial to 253k in 4 months. I thought I was a genius. I’m still up but learned an important lesson

Listen bud. Whenever youre sitting there everyday wageslaving to make other people rich and you see an opportunity to finally break free of the cycle, it consumes you. He has learned his lesson and would be an idiot to repeat it, much like we all have. I managed to get enough out to pay off student loans and havent had to work for a bit. This time Im a lot more experienced and dont plan to get fucked so easily

Attached: dontgetgreedylikeme.jpg (1080x2220, 215K)

>"I learned my lesson"
>"I'll get out in time next time"

>implying you'll be able to differentiate between a temporary pullback and the beginning of a crash
>implying that there will ever be a "next time" on the scale of 2017

Oh shit I have a bunch of these. But hey I went from 3k to 650k and am now sitting comfy at 250k. I think it would have been impossible not to be exuberant.

I took out a 40k loan in March 2018 and put it all in LINK. Just cashed out the remainder of my unpaid balance when it hit $1.30 and I've got 70k LINK left over, debt free. Feels nice man.

sure you did user

Oh yeah. We all felt the shackles coming loose that first week of January. Freedom is the most addictive drug there is. We are all so close to making it. I had 280k from 50k initial and I was waiting for 'just one more 4x' before cashing out for good and living off interest the rest of my life.

when is ark hitting $100
I bought at 90k sats

>If only I had $______ id be happy

You know that isnt true user

>conservatively
Link is still gonna be fucking amazing.

Damn.

I remember I was making $1.5k a day but that's insane.
Wish I fucking sold.

I unironically need a set amount of money to fix my crippling health problems. So rarely this actually is the case

I'd rather not make it than be in debt honestly. I'd be happy for LINK to hit even $5.

same, It's impossible for me. People are sensitive when it comes to money. And they're too afraid to sacrifice their time learning all this stuff.

Sad you fell for the ark meme too. I was hoping for $3k a month is staking. Now the rewards drop each month and I get peanuts.

At the absolute top, I had about 1 million dollars. At the absolute bottom, I had about 30k. I currently have about 100k or so. I literally went all in ICX. I bought a fucking supercar in february, sold it in march to "buy the dip", but then lost it all.

But now I have a more solid plan in place, and i'm still up about 10x from my initial investment of around 10k or so back in like May of 2017. But this time if I dont find out a way to make fucking 2 million dollars or more if BTC ever hits 100k or some shit like that, I might as well just quit while i'm ahead.

Have about 2 years of uni left, and damn has it been hard. Basically sat in my apartment and played vidya games and got fat as fuck trying to "wait out" the bear market. I'm only just now really starting to work out, take some more college classes, and try and get my shit together. Unrealized gains and losses are a HUGE fucking drug.

So many people got burned. Holy shit...I never ever went into the red. I also never sold anything at the top but got in so early I didn't affect me. I remember all the threads and people shitting themselves left and right. Of course it sucked seeing my portfolio lose tens of thousands on the daily but it was nowhere close to bother me. Super in the green now and the next mega pump is when I will cash out.

Same. Didn't get in as early as I could have, but oh well. Although I technically never actually LOST money, 2018 aka the bear market was probably the most stressful year of my entire life and if not most overall stressful it was by far the most financially stressful and I plan for it to stay the most financially stressful as I never want to go through that again

Even worse is STILL believing that LINK will go to $1000 in 2019.

Buy LINK fellow college user. Comfy 26k stack here. Are you still in ICX?

>I bought a fucking supercar in february, sold it in march to "buy the dip", but then lost it all.

What a monumental faggot.

Just get health insurance faggot.

Kek cringe. I'm kinda proud to say I was fudding crypto to most of my friends who held crypto around that time. They would say similar things as you and I would remind the to take profits, past returns =/= expected returns, it's a huge bubble but I don't know where the top is etc.

blakesnakerake?

Imagine trying to get your friends into cryptocurrency.

Fucking autists can never hide their power levels, they always have to go full autism on everybody they meet. Must be a low IQ thing. Smart people can compartmentalize their interests so they're not sperging about muh magic internet money to any John Doe they meet on the street.

I'd be so fucking embarrassed if one of my friends started trying to shill some shitcoin to me. Would definitely make fun of him despite having tens of thousands invested in shitcoins myself.

Attached: babby5.jpg (196x250, 6K)

I can tell you are a neet because if you were in any school program or job that is remotely STEM related, I can tell you EVERYONE was fucking talking about crypto when btc was at the top...

>brother is bragging about his bitcoin that I told him to buy five years ago when it was $1200 to his coworkers
>mom who knows next to nothing about bitcoin or crypto, literally tells him to sell basically the top ($18,000) and neither of us take her seriously

cope