It's over STINKERS, JBG Smith is worth billions

Attached: 0.jpg (260x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JBG_Smith
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy shit I thought this was just going to be copypasta fud what the fuck

Nice try

Wtf the logo is actually the same color and shape? Ahhhhhhhhhh

These faggots got $32 million and couldn’t even keep their original logo which was unique. Now they’re fucked

Is Chainlink being fucked over by a lion?

Attached: images (3).jpg (438x701, 41K)

kek, I always said it was a bad idea to make such a generic logo instead of the instantly recognizable cube everyone loved. Sergey and Steve are retards and deserve the lawsuits coming their way

It's over Nazarov

Checked and rekt

I notice the stinkers are avoiding this post, such delusional fags with their $1.50 bags

Sergey has agreed to shut down the project effective immediately. Holy fuck were at -$.99 cents on binance. I fucking owe money.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JBG_Smith

>JBG SMITH Properties is a publicly traded real estate investment trust based in Chevy Chase, Maryland.
>Total assets: $5.997 billion

>Link: $300 million

It's over

Right back at you, checked

Attached: JBG_SMITH_logo.png (400x400, 12K)

This is amazing. Did they actually construct this logo before link? Probably, they’re a multi billion dollar REIT. This is elite FUD, I’m selling

>chainlink mention on bloomberg
Assblaster predicted this

Lmao the company isn’t chainlink it’s SmartContract. If you swing linker niggers are going to fud then do it right

Not going to lie, I thought the cube logo looked awful at first. I am a proud Arkie and ignored the threads at first solely because of the dumb logo, until some user hopped in a Moonman Uncle Chamg thread that got me interested in learning more.

I still think all of these freaking crypto logos are borderline evil looking. I remember seeing a pentagram on ETHs official website and thinking "what the fuck". Still unsure about these bastards to be honest

Attached: 1545019370428.jpg (960x760, 48K)

It's unbecoming to have such a plain logo, but to copy a logo from another massive corp is a red flag

The logos are different for each entity you fool

>wtf I'm a #BJforJB now

You do realize even if this FUD had a remote possibility of being true that they could just change the logo?

What are you even saying? JBG Smith had the logo. Sergey copied him. That user SHOULD sell before SHTF

Attached: JBGLINK.jpg (1000x416, 45K)

sage

Not taking a risk. I market sold 8k link tonight, bringing me down to 11k total. If Link moons I still have 11k but if bad things happen I still have my btc

bloomberg link isn't working
prove its real fag

Attached: 1514223349754.jpg (1024x686, 306K)

Will be suing you for the extreme mental harm you have caused me by spreading this false information

smart

not smart

Sergey knew this. Its great fucking marketing. Media attention

t. lawyer

Free for me to handle my claim = “very smart”

Currently in hospital for medical issues arising in connection with your post, not good user

kek I'll just use OpenLaw and Artificial Lawyer and put you out of a job kiddo

Yikes, you realize that only applies to certain transactional lawyers.

Also don’t need one “faggo”. Link will make me even more rich and it would be a pleasure to no longer practice law :)

FAKE AND GAY. Fuck off back to discord avatarfags

Pls no

Looks like a pussy from a gynecologist's pov 2bh