Post the worst piece of shit you bought, held and out of delusion and/or desperation believed in

post the worst piece of shit you bought, held and out of delusion and/or desperation believed in
pic related: pure retardation, still can't tell what went through my fucking head
tough to beat that one

Attached: wysker.png (229x220, 13K)

I have a decent bag of this too, about 46k

Seemed like a really good project but I haven't kept up on it, anything new/upcoming? The app looked slick

didn't check on them since a year ago, probably rip as can be
idea seems cool but holy fuck you'd need to be a spastic 12 year old with add to use that flashing shit
these don't really shop for anything do they

This absolute trash, and the Telegram somehow still has deluded bagholders. Like this shit didn’t go from $.16 to $.002.

Attached: AFAA2DC1-6E09-4D70-B4B6-1B32CE5865B0.jpg (600x600, 37K)

bsv even if Craig was satoshi coins still shit, what was I thinking

Thank God I never bought this turd, do you think now would be a good time to buy? kek

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-201652.png (720x1280, 98K)

checked, there's still plenty in the pipes for wysker. the token is about to take front and center in the app again after they spent the last year optimising it for max engagement and retention. swedish VCs put a few million in to it in the first round and with what's to come this shit will crank hard.
t. 600k wys
UI has changed and no longer the flashy shit since retards couldn't into the one button navigation.

bag holding 24k currently. Originally bought for 2,000$

>Catalog
I paid $25k for mine at the ICO but still comfy. It's one of only two coins I hold.

telegram normalfags are the absolute worst, spewing shit like the new eth and 30bn marketcap eoy using retarded fucking normie gifs every second message, yet the best part is how deluded they are able to be just like you said
absolute cancer

I think i got mine from the ico too

$10/wys eoy
on chain

I just checked their app. You cant deposit or withdraw the token into the App. Is that right?

I wish, people like throwing around numbers like that though. We'll see.

>t. 600k wys
Shit, how much did you buy for? I don't even remember the ICO price. Something like 3 or 4 cents for me, seems like.

There's some richfags on Jow Forums, wish I fucking got in on crypto earlier

Nevermind, saw your other post. about $.04, that's what I thought.

Jesus fuck this tanked hard, $.005 right now with no volume

someone literally already made a thread with this extremely specific topic less than two hours ago:

whoops lol

This, absolutely this. Kept buying dips all the way to 0.01 cent and feeling like the king for doing so.

Ofcourse the shitcoin drops another 75% in value from there

Tepco, electricity boxes. Ultimate gookening

No you can't deposit or withdraw because ETH couldn't handle the volume of microtxs so they had to keep the app as an offchain environment to allow them to do their micropayments. If they were to move to an onchain set up then it would be a totally different story.
Can't remember really i think about $25k aud. That was in Jan 2017 so throwing around that sort of money just seemed like a joke. I think my stash topped out at 370k from chucking in about $5k in march 2016. Everything got rinsed since then. My wys has actually stayed relatively the same in terms of ETH and the current price isn't really that indicative of the real value since if anyone wants to buy a decent amount it will 3-4x just to buy a few thousand dollars worth. I know a few cats with 500k plus who have been sitting comfy this whole time. There's a reason there's no volume.

>There's a reason there's no volume.
What, because no one's selling? That makes sense since the buying price is so shit.

Are they planning on having their own blockchain or are they just gonna let this thing rot on the ETH one

I don't see what the point would be of having their own blockchain that they need to secure and figure out node structure etc. It would be much better to jump on a platform that is scalable that could handle hundreds of thousands of daily users when they start their marketing push in the next month or two. I wonder if there are any platforms that will be getting closer to scaled in July or so....

Yeah, that's good point I guess. Good to know they're gonna start marketing soon, I'm tired of holding these bags.

icx the ultimate buttfuck coin. dont give a fuck if I sold at a loss i just didnt want to see it in my portfolio anymore and move on.

antshare vibes ^^

Imagine what wysker would be like on bitcoin sv. On chain micropayments, serverless database as the blockchain, infinite api calls with planaria, neural networking with A.N.N.E. you could even have it display things like tokenized weapons, armour from games like kronoverse that operate onchain. It'd be incredible.

Delusional

AAAALLLLAAAAAAH
I sold a long time ago with a hefty loss though. Made it all back through intelligent trading (buying LINK)

Attached: jibrel.jpg (400x400, 14K)