I have some extra cash to spare. Do I buy HOT or LINK and why

I have some extra cash to spare. Do I buy HOT or LINK and why

Attached: 1547260836796.png (870x696, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/bklfSCi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Neither In my opinion have a look at BOMB token, trust me it is revolutionary and is attracting so much attention right now, even many coins trying to clone it. DYOR - Once in a lifetime opportunity.

1m Initial supply
1% of tokens burn per transaction forever
coins are never made again

Youtube etc going crazy over the coin since it was the first ever self desctructing currency in the world.

it is literally desgined to MOON and increase in price with time as supply diminishes.

It is such a unique concept that it would be unwise to not even put a tiny amount of money on this and just see how it turns out. Something you dont care about, win-win situation.

it is also about to shoot up right now.

LINK. At least mainnet is here.
I hold both, and my fucking holoport isn't here yet. i'm starting to get nervous

Should I just dump my small HOT stack into LINK?

Attached: 1540471849975.jpg (334x506, 40K)

>he bought the top

buy ONE. because?

Attached: llama slug.jpg (740x555, 175K)

dunno man. I'll personally give it a little more time to see what will happen. If there is no news in the next three months I'm selling every single HOT I own.

this
bomb is killing both these shitcoins

>he bought the top

SHOO SHOO CRYPTO IS BANNED IN YOUR COUNTRY

can someone enlighten me on LINK? since it was shilled so hard I decided not to look further into it in 2017 and never have since then.

I was wrong on that one though, hard to separate pajeets and regular shills.

DYOR however while ur doing it, make sure u look at BOMB too

imgur.com/a/bklfSCi

the archives are your friend

>read the whitepaper

Attached: 1532938684730.png (418x768, 404K)

>read the whitepaper

I purely speculate based on marketability of shitcoins and pump and dump action.

Short term, LINK is gonna see more growth but HOT hasn't pumped in a long time. It's more than ready to pull another big jump. Next time probably in the 60 sats range. Either of them is good long term though.

The greatest scam Jow Forums ever pulled.

Link, of course. $3 eow.

hot is a piece of shit. buy link. holo fags are insufferable constantly spamming pump threads when their shit coin is constantly the same prices on average.

real chads look for that pump and pump action

Source:
Trust me

Why

It's the god protocol. Buying a sizable stack is maybe one of the best decisions you'll ever take. Getting in now at >$1 will suck, because you had a chance to accumulate at 1/3rd the price for two years, but if you could go back in time, would you have not bought ETH at one dollar? At some point Link will go far beyond ETH has gone so far. Would you say no to a 1000x to your money?

And of course DYOR. The fundamentals have been discussed over and over again for two years. The shitposting is now because we are tired of telling people to invest in this goldmine and we're just waiting for the singularity.

Attached: LINK insane.png (1331x224, 99K)

KEK, live in your illusion. This is never going above 1.5 $ since it's tied to a cup of coffee.

>a coin 10x from ico that isn’t dumping is bad