PM newfag here

I just bought my first 10oz of silver. How much gold & silver should I have? Should I bother with palladium & platinum? Also, bars or coins or rounds?

Attached: 2019_SAE_OBV__88518.1546884888.500.659.jpg (500x500, 49K)

>t.based green BRP id

Silver eagles are the best looking coins

Attached: giphy.gif (462x250, 3.08M)

>How much should I have?

More. Buy as much physical Ag as you can. Sell your wife your kids your dog your kidney your house for Ag. It’s gonna 20x in the next year

I just buy gold and silver but I've been thinking about buying some platinum since it's kinda cheap right now. I was even thinking about looking for a way to do a pairs trade with palladium and platinum. Sell palladium and buy platinum.

government minted rounds

the premium actually increases over time, everyone recognizes them around the world, etc.

Ok, I bought 1oz bars this time, but thought 10oz bars were the way to stack quicker with least over spot. I am eyeing ASEs for my next purchase

Should I cash out my boomer first majestic stock to buy physical?

you can stack quicker, least over spot, yes, but also less attractive when you want to resell. People will be more skeptical too and want to test the metal a lot more

Mike Maloney mentions this in his Gold and Silver book and I'm sure on Youtube. Just like when selling crypto, BTC, ETH have huge liquidity, so it will be much easier to sell ASE's or Canadian Leafs, etc

you are a real nigga when you are stacking monster boxes

REAL OG KUSH BAYBEE

Attached: 1560376723255.jpg (749x751, 119K)

Based Mike Maloney. I'll stack ase's from here on out.
What's a good goal? 100oz 1000oz of ag? Also a good goal for gold? I cant really afford 1oz golden eagles on my budget. Should I save up or buy fractionals?

You should get a monster box of ASE's user, that should be your goal. Then get another one.. And repeat

As per gold - I am not really sure - maybe you should just stack silver until you can afford 1oz of gold. But I don't think the "government minted rounds" applies as much to gold as it does to silver because people want gold in any form and people are also prepared to melt it down and make jewlery and stuff

brainlet newfag question: how many in a 'monster box'?

Attached: giphy.gif (490x367, 188K)

Just sold my gold and silver stacks (had to for reasons) and definitely purely just buy ASEs or AGEs, fuck generics. When you go to resell, you won’t even get spot for generics unless you spend a ton of time selling online.

you can buy an empty one and stack them over time

I’ve thought about doing this. You can actually buy the empty box, but can you buy the empty tubes as well?

Yes

Holy shit the U.S. Mint has an amazon store and they sell the boxes and tubes for damn near nothing. Duly noted.

So buyers will take 1oz apmex silver bars or 1 oz buffalos for lower than spot?

Attached: 1498238556217.jpg (250x249, 6K)

yeah i started with those apmex bars and stuff too - the best place to sell those is back to apmex

kek

I am sure when the metals are in a bull run you'll get your premium back but yes it is just a way bigger market for government silver coins

Ty based frenz

Attached: hitler_alien.jpg (585x441, 34K)

idc what anyone says, these john wick coins(rounds) are sick

Attached: John Wick.jpg (474x451, 63K)

As much as you can. You should convert all of your fake, government, fiat currency and then vocally demand that everyone you engage in commerce with accept these shiny rocks as payment.

Just LMAO @ you, you’re buying shiny rocks instead of something with actual value.

Attached: F4505D9D-9585-45B9-8ADF-6EBB2CCAAA4A.jpg (179x170, 10K)

Define value.

whatever farts-for-brains
Yawn...

When the collapse comes youre going to be sucking the dick of silver stackers

They aren't particularly "shiny"
Gold and Silver are on the periodic table
They both have unique properties that make them incredibly valuable - (silver best conductor of electricity, gold is the metal that can be worked the most and still hold its form)

Oh and they both haves thousands of years of history of being used as money. Money is pretty valuable user, without it I guess we are bartering for everything. Money made the world more efficient. It's valuable. What don't you understand?

How much under spot do buyers pay for generics?

New to PM, should I just sell all my VTSAX and buy these in case the shit really hits the fan?

Link? I can find a lot of stores selling products from the US Mint, but no sellers that actually are the US mint.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-12 at 10.04.42 PM.png (1450x996, 1.26M)

what can you do or make with your cuckcoins? send digits over the internet? fuck off

Where to buy silver and not get raped by (((markup))) ?

Personally I buy most of my eagles from my local coin shop but sdbullion isn't bad.

>Not holding gold, silver AND crypto

It's like you dont want to make it user

>Authentic
>$5.99

No guns?

Yes, guns too.

Im an auscuck so it's the death camps for me but you americans can still save yourself

Is it twue you don't have to pay capitol gains tax on silver eagles