So, you made it

And now you are so rich that boundaries no longer exists. You can live everywhere, where do you want to live biz? Wich country, wich city and why

Attached: 545863254.jpg (483x604, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Door_County,_Wisconsin
youtube.com/watch?v=pfYd8wDq424
thedailybeast.com/chattanooga-has-its-own-broadbandwhy-doesnt-every-city
tech.co/news/chattanooga-fastest-internet-usa-2018-08
vice.com/en_us/article/ezpk77/chattanooga-gigabit-fiber-network
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How did I make it if I’m poor as fuck now and there will never be a run like 2017 again? Huh OP?

bangkok
bcus is paradise and cheap af

I will upload my conciousness to the block chain

Unironically in some comfy stilthouse on an island in Philippines, with road going to the nearby market so I can get fresh produce

Attached: 261B27DD-3B3E-43CE-B45A-DD5CB15D05CC.jpg (600x439, 35K)

Vancouver.

In my room.

Do and/or make something that people want, in exchange for their money. Go down to your town hall and see what type of contractors they're looking for. Do they need power washers for the crosswalks? Do neighboring towns? Take a $500 loan and buy a power washer, make the money back on your second gig and you still get to keep the power washer. That's just an example, go out there and fight something people need someone to do. Capitalism is about solving problems.

Wage n'save boi, get as many coins as you can and diversify your wallet. And hurry up, another run will come sooner than you might think, you don't want to miss that again huh?

Attached: 018273-8371932.png (720x960, 311K)

Some place with a low income tax, reasonable cost of living, an internet connection, pretty women, and warm weather.

11/10 made me chuckle!

I seen on some HGTV internationals episode some roastie buying a private island for like $300k that had a ton of monkeys living on it. That seemed pretty cool.

Japan was cool as fuck when I visited, so probably there. I imagine working there is terrible because of the culture, but it'd be awesome to retire there

kek

not my cup of tea but i understand the reasoning behinde it

what's special about Vancouver for you?

Hong Kong. I like cities. Good food, and lots of pretty asian hoores.

Attached: 1551312089274.jpg (1080x1350, 90K)

Damn, how many Bittorents for her?

where can i find both white and asian prostitutes that don't have tattoos?

all i really want out of life is a good sex life if i'm being totally honest

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Door_County,_Wisconsin

Why not live innawoods and go off the grid in the Cape Cod of the midwest? Beautiful beaches on the Bay side and the Lake Michigan side

I'm having smoked salmon my inlaws brought back for me from Charlie's smokehouse right now.

Do you think she poops?
If so that’s a tragedy

Attached: 1550348038191.jpg (399x388, 15K)

Doubt it.

Nigga you gay

Malta might have that exact combination, heard it's a cool place

Attached: 900718148.jpg (2119x1415, 1.04M)

>hidden euro country no one ever mentions

comfy asf albeit slightly expensive

A lot places in Europe are based, Europe as a whole is based
Burger here

that also is so fucking cool, you have your own personal island but i would feel pretty lonely watching outside my window and not seeing the people, the city or whatever

feel the same, being japanese since birth and being in japan as a rich foreigner are completely different things and i would hate to be the first one

Oh boy, check the news because in hong kong shit is going crazy right now with the chinese govt trying to slowly annex them

As mentioned, not the smartest move at this time. Depending the supreme courts decision it could get a lot worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=pfYd8wDq424
It is a bit of a pessimistic attitude towards HK but if you don't have money HK will not be fun.

my brother says Taiwan is dope

Attached: 239299903242.jpg (1080x1080, 145K)

I just want to live in a sunny rural area with waterfront accessibility and good internet.

maybe the netherlands? i'm not sure but i heard the variety there for prostitutes is pretty vast

Attached: 87664.png (1037x525, 1.07M)

>making it and voluntarily choosing to live in a city

That's a good one OP, don't get many funny posts like this anymore. Have a (you) on the house.

hello WIfag
never been to door country, always seen it as a boomer vacation destination. Worth a visit? I have a gf to go with, if that matters.

How's crime there?

To my knowledge, wamans are not able to produce fecal matter

Which state/city in the United states has the best internet connection and the least amount of niggers, degenerates and homeless?
I want to live there.

Like HK they're in a difficult situation because of china, i personally would't feel safe anywhere near the communist party of bejing

i probably wouldn't live in such a place, but definitely buy a house to stay alone in peace there when i feel like it

i know, i know. I'm a city-by-night-vibes fag

As long as in no more than a 20 minute drive from the nearest city, I'd be fine. By city I mean small city; one with a walmart but not 5 lanes of traffic

In my basement, order groceries online

kek, that's a really good question and i'm curious about the answer because i have no idea. Probably some place in Vermont-Main-New Hemp

Livin la vida loca

Buy a sailboat somthing like a 30ft catamaran, sail up and down the east coast occasionally to the caribbean, as i have family their who have "made it" already. reason why? i love sailin, the sea, fishing. i currently have a 16ft bay sailer that i regularly take out during the weekends. east coast cause i also have family on the east coast and mainly on the west like hawii is nice and all to live at, but i dont wanna be catching radioactive fish from the japan reactor leaking. if i wanna go the land route probably somewhere in the carolina's not sure where not planning on it more focus on the sailing life.

I know where and ive been there.
My secret though, don't need any tourists or newfags for that matter. Just look for campgrounds in your state and survey the area.

Ah yes, the seamen. Girls favourites

Toronto
Heard it's dope and I like the raptors

been to Toronto but i don't recall any dinosaurs in sight

Attached: thonk.png (680x680, 59K)

The thing that a lot of people don't get is that even if you have the proper tax records for your crypto trades and you pay your taxes, the government will still try to fuck you out of all your gains. What, you thought they were just gonna let literal fucking children make millions of dollars off of memecoins just like that? Please.

Attached: 1551810566297.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Most jews per capita outside of Israel. More than NYC.

Eh, not all govs are US gov. Some do not have the means, some do not have the tec, some do not care

Absolutely and uncompromisingly based and checked. One of my dreams is to threesome it with asian and white.

I want to live in a cool place, but Western. I've lived in Asia and while it's fun and cool, it gets tiresome being surrounded by backwards shit all the time.

Attached: jepPZ6r.jpg (419x579, 154K)

i'm curious, how does it feel? what kind of tiresome? i can kinda relate since i moved to latina america for work stuff and i really miss civilization

chattanooga claims to have the fastest in the US and the city has their own fiber internet
thedailybeast.com/chattanooga-has-its-own-broadbandwhy-doesnt-every-city
tech.co/news/chattanooga-fastest-internet-usa-2018-08
vice.com/en_us/article/ezpk77/chattanooga-gigabit-fiber-network
but its 2020 user. niggas are in every state/city