Do you tell anyone in real life about your wealth?

Do you tell anyone in real life about your wealth?
I've been trying to hold it in but I've told some of my coworkers about how much money I have and they've began treating me differently.

Attached: 1543357433307.jpg (400x343, 48K)

I tell everyone that I'm unemployed and poor and then ask if they can loan me some money.
they fuck off instantly m9

But don't you ever feel the need to display your wealth? Or is it the poorfag in me talking

Can you teach me how to acquire similar amounts of wealth please. In return I'll treat you like the normal person you crave to be

Attached: 1527048006174.gif (500x345, 1.94M)

I worked and saved the vast majority of my income then invested it into shitcoins and ETFs. No real secret

What line of work? What are you hobbies?

Salescucking and I dont really have any hobbies

If I somehow managed to make millions I would just reopen my social media and post pictures of myself on lux vacations and eating at high end restaurants. Then if they ask how I do it I tell them I just afford it with my McWage job and it's really not that expensive. And then when they try to do it themselves they go broke.

>But don't you ever feel the need to display your wealth? Or is it the poorfag in me talking
Are you of darker complexion by chance?

What do you sell?
>I dont really have any hobbies
why not? do you lift? what piques your interest?

what do you mean with different?
maybe you just told them how stupid they are, at least that might be what they heard (for real reasons)

This is me 100% will actually show people my bank account balance usually like $12 or something. When I’m reality I’m amassing huge wealth in assets.

The friends that stick around after you say your poor they are the real ones

>And then when they try to do it themselves they go broke.
absolutely diabolical

Attached: tumblr_inline_no4v2dDohC1szngpo_500.jpg (470x595, 91K)

based

>The friends that stick around after you say your poor they are the real ones
true.
also never bring money into friendships, that just ruins it.

>But don't you ever feel the need to display your wealth?
no I dont like making myself a target for muggers, moochers or jelly people who only wish me the worst anyway.

>Hey, I'm a millionaire in Internet money!

Attached: 1542813017369.jpg (389x251, 86K)

>also never bring money into friendships, that just ruins it.

I disagree. I lost all my 'friends' after I cashed out with crypto. That's a good thing. It means that in addition to everything else that money is good for, it also has a 'mirrors for vampires' effect of revealing who is truly your friend and who isn't. Want to know who your real friends are? Make a shitload of money and see who still wants to hang out with you. Getting real money means your fake friends slough off.

Attached: carlos face when.jpg (540x614, 18K)

I don't hide that I'm wealthy if a subject related to money comes up, but I never randomly tell people I'm rich or how much money I have. E.g.
> Me to friend: I'm thinking about buying an apartment
> Friend: Oh really, Have you talked to your bank yet?
> Me: I think I'll just buy the apartment outright without a loan
> Friend: Oh wow, how much money do you have saved?
> Me: A decent chunk ;)
And I don't say more than that.

Ahh you said you disagree...but that entire paragraph means that you are agree...
Confusion intensifies..

I mean I disagree with the quoted premise, about never bringing money into friendships.

Definitely bring money into friendship so you can find out who your real friends are.

>the secret is to max out your credit card, what could possibly go wrong? YOLO
That’s what I would tell them.

never ever ever tell anyone how much money you have..not even your wife/partner