You have till end of 2019 to before the train leaves

After that point, bitcoin, crypto will be unstoppable and anyone with a couple bags will be living life in thailand get sucked off by ladybois or brappers for the rest of their lives

Attached: bitcoinlongtermchart.jpg (1399x691, 114K)

fuck i hate Jow Forums at times no "to" between 2019 and before of course

LOL I hope, if Bitcoin reaches 4000, you bet I'm going to buy 1.

>2018
>we are here

Except that the April fools pump that started this uptrend broke that chart. Fix it

that chart is live

this. these fucking bobos, when will they learn?

>sucked off by ladybois or brappers
>sucked off by brappers

How would I get sucked off by an arse? Did you come here 2 weeks ago?

The chart show that the current bull run is fake and we should stay under 6k this year

What it looks like now

Attached: updatethechart.png (1200x578, 506K)

>can't read a simple chart
you absolutely won't make it.

Main worry I have is that the bond yield curve inversions suggest a recession should be starting right around the time BTC should be pumping, and in recessions people tend to pull their money out of speculative assets to put it into more stable assets. Although admittedly if people see the price of BTC has been going up while the economy has started tanking there's a chance it might on the contrary push them to FOMO in.

Crypto is the best way to hedge the standing economy

>Jun 11, 2018

Attached: 1558892656946.gif (360x346, 170K)

absolute idiocy
the third bubble has the average annual mining revenue at about $50B.
Mining takes time to ramp up but it eventually gets to single digit margins, the rest is cost.
There's not enough speculative money in the world to fund this. The financial market seems much bigger but it's mostly money sloshing around, pow burns actual resources. At this scale the entire annual output of TSMC would be spent on creating new bitcoin miners and normal factories would have to shut down due to being outbid on electricity by bitcoin miners (in the initial phase of the ramp up).

>can barely get above 8,200
>HURRR DURRRRR OVER 1 BILLION SOON!
corekeks are brainded lul

Miner economy becomes less important the more bitcoins are mined

You forget that halving will cut miner margins strongly.

I didn't, and it's not going to cut it 'strongly', it's going to cut it exactly by half

And then half again four years later, and then half again four years after that.

> copies some candles, call it TA. LOL the bulltards are pathetic.

The current uptrend invalidated that entire chart

the long time trend has been invalidated by the fall to 3200. The great question now is, are we still in a historic correction, or did we started a new historic uptrend.

If bitcoin doesn't retest bottom I'm selling everything. Not worth the stress of clear manipulation fucking everything up

BTC is the least manipulated crypto. I would go so far to say bitcoin is least manipulated of all asset or commodity on this planet. Not even CME managed do to it properly, beside provoking a crazy bull market

> when he should realize the next boom is the great golden bull run but doesn't.

Congrats user, you are at least as smart as a jew. This is the whole plan to feather off the 10 years of degenerate partying on a tax payer dime. It might work out, but considering Satoshi and ancient whales with more political than economic motivations are is still out there, it could have been the plan from the start. Two scenarios, everything will be fine, FIAT dies, jews stay rich and powerful and so do all "early" adopter with iron hands or, btc will be reduced to 0, and quadrillions of "wealth" will be destroyed in the blink of an eye catapulting humanity back into the middle ages with revolutions, pogroms and chaos for hundreds of years.

You literally have no clue of what's going on.

there is an attempt at manipulating it. But it is not really working. Have a look at the short and long contracts

>its not really working
are you a retard or do you not know about tether printing this and last bull run

>muah tether
2016 called they want there FUD back
If you had anything substantial okay, but fucking tether "argument". Rather write your usual shill one liners

just have 100 eth by end of 2019 and you will all make it

I think he meant ‘Brappess’

You misspelled ftm

shitcoin shill or just a bag holder?

Just a smart user I would say

>user
doubt

>t. Redditor trying to smart guy on board full of 200 iq geniuses larping as retards
Kekek

BSV is the real BITCOIN. Your chart is partly invalid.

Sry to crush you core fags dreams, you should read this: thecaseforbsv.com

bsv cucks on suicide watch

Fuck off back to new deli curry feen

>he thinks market cap means that much actual money has been invested in an asset
cringe

>being this retarded.
lel DEFINITELY won't make it.
you can buy my bags at 70k tho :^D

100k EOY 2021
That has always been my target, will report back with gains in 2 years lads

>bitcoin is least manipulated of all asset or commodity on this planet
friendly reminder that this is the type of retard giving you financial advice.

Attached: 1555414410458.gif (250x355, 1.34M)