Is this exchange a scam?

I can’t find daily volume anywhere. It seems legit and so does BQQQ. I’m thinking about buying a few ETH worth on IDEX, just wanted to know Biz’s opinion.

Attached: EBBA816E-6052-41E3-BD34-085F4ACA2BFE.jpg (276x183, 9K)

Anyone?

seems to be legit they have partnerships with bittrex and upbit and share liquidity, I have about 70k tokens, one thing i know is they will pump their token price once deposits open to prove they are not a scam. ~5m cap at launch so it can easily 5-20x

No but its a new listed coin not even on cmc yet

based got 60k of them myself
hoping it does 3x or something like binance ieos

is the candy -> BQQQ conversation 1:1?

Not sure bud

OK , so I did some research and it seems legit, plus the traffic numbers from alexa com are as follows

>Coinbase : Rank 1,122
>Poloniex: 7,436
>kraken 9,975
>Bitsdaq 10,050
>Gemini 31,509
>Bitmax 36,102
>Idex 55,933

Yeah, Im going to go with Bitsdaq is not a scam since its basically run by Bittrex and Im pretty sure that BQQQ is going to moon hard. Especially since the price is so much lower on IDEX . Its a good chance to accumulate.
>Gemini

didnt mean to add that last line
>gemini

I got some of their free coins, how do I get or buy more guys ?

I just bought on IDEX, they are announcing the free coin swap details at the end of this month. It’s probably 1000:1 ratio

also , they are starting their buyback this quarter. Which ends this month. so yeah, mega moon mission.

Attached: BQQQ.png (700x492, 29K)

If you want to buy something at a low right now buy coti. Still relatively new and has made a lot of the earlier buyers good money. Also it’s partnered with cz golden chinkcoin Fantom.

Shameless bro

It already pumped recently and the price has dropped 45% in a day. Terrible.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: hmmmmmm.jpg (503x87, 22K)

buy high sell low

what pumped recently? its only been trading for like a few days

I know they're affiliated with Bittrex, but last I read they just paid them for the trading engine.
Not sure who owns it, but I didn't pass KYC during the airdrop.

>1000:1 ratio
sheiiit thats nothing :(

BQQQ pumped and now is -45% on idex in a day. You want people to buy this shit that's falling lower by the hour? another ppump and dump shitcoin

It never pumped you retard, it was listed

>never pumped
yes it did pump on idex and that's why it dropped nearly half the price -45% in a day.

No not really you retarded newfag
The ico price was 0.01 or w.e., it listed and people sold
dont make a post unless you've lurked for 2 years its annoying

yeah its a scam their founders are already onto their next scam Medilot, yall rekt

They are definitely wash trading on it. You can watch it happen. I pulled up the BQQQ/USDT market and just watched it for a bit yesterday. There were trades happening every minute or so at prices in between the bid/ask spread. All of them between $100-$200 trades

>2 years
is that what you call oldfag? you retarded nigger
i don't give a fuck what you're saying, the only fact here is that it fucking dumped -50% in a day

this shit is a scam, stay away or you're gonna get JEW'D