This is the first time Im a whale in a project. I have 400k of FTM. I work in mc donalds...

This is the first time Im a whale in a project. I have 400k of FTM. I work in mc donalds. Do you really think I'll make it Jow Forums?

Attached: download.png (225x225, 1K)

maybe

How much $$ do you put in to have so much ?

> 14k
> Whale

hahahahaHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH :D:DD:D:D

Lol you gonna be rich. This is top 30 eoy EASY!
People doesn't even know it's full potential. This is the new ETH but its complete version, or even three times better.

Please cap this

I'll just drop this here.

"This is Hashgraph level chain but permissionless, it can host eth Dapps, massively scalable, fast, secure unique consensus, Korean Universities are developing it, staking will cut the supply on the market, korean exchanges will come, binance has partnered with it and with Fusion will probably dominate the next bull cycle. Did i mention its interoperable..?"

fuck I'm not even going to try to time it. going to cold storage for a couple years.

This will definitely be in top 20 and if the market grows you are looking at 1-10bucks. Who knows maybe more.

To get those prices you will have to hold for two years.

unironically a smart move

>fuck I'm not even going to try to time it. going to cold storage for a couple years.
Just remember to swap it during mainnet launch,
You don't want it in cold storage for two years to find out you are a millionaire for a token you can no longer exchange

400k is enough to nudgr the price hoe much?
You are not a whale.

no reason for that, it will operate on 3 different chains: ethereum chain, binance chain it it's own native chain

sitting on 1 million since march. will i make it frens?

Smart cities and crowdfunding on the 'chain, now we are going places. C'mon cz, get it done.

Attached: Pledgecamp.png (501x501, 16K)

>whale
You're gonna make it user but don't be delusional. Real whales throw around your entire net worth like it's pennies

are you the cold storage guy

>400k
>a whale
kekked hard fren thanks

200k minimum to make it.

Price predictions? What is a realistic marketcap we can expect by eoy or 2020

had to sell 10k to buy ada

im sure this was mistake

140k fantomlet here

Attached: 1546554231808.jpg (392x379, 119K)

what does this even mean

200k ftm = ~1.3M usd next bull run

>next bull run
You realize the only way your coin can moon hard is if it launches DURING the bull run, not before. Once mainnet hits the party is over. Nobody is actually going to use this shit.

>he hasn't tasted the sauce

Ethereum, which launched in 2015, was at a 600M market cap by the time BTC re-hit its previous ATH of 1200$ in early 2017. Ethereum went on to hit 132bn mcap in last bull run.

You are probably wrong

2 Bitcoin makes you a whale?
That didn't even buy you a computer desktop stand 3 years ago.

is this coin a meme?

so what's the necessary amount to be considered a fantom whale?
I have one million and still feel like a fantomlet

Bro I have 2.2 and also feel like a fantomlet the only cure is buying more

Whales are validators or higher. Im a whale. Haven't sold 1 ftm. Hold if you know what's good for you :)

>Whales are validators or higher

this and only this

Kek literally one example out of thousands of coins and it's ETH. Enjoy losing all your gains newfag.
>this time it's different

ftm had his pump for now. expect it to consolidate for a while, now is not the time to buy.

Also. Pro tip: the highest amount of ftm released for staking and the largest given out (similar to mining and airdrops) will be when main net launches. So if you are considering taking profit that is the first main event. The build up to that is going to be the 2019 high.

Long term though there are so many pieces to fantom that in a bull run for crypto in 2020 is where we reach billions in marketcap.

like every biz project the definition of "whale" will decrease over time.

my opinion is that whale is over 100k$ in the coin
so,
this year fabtom whale is considered about 10m$

next year it will be 1m ftm or less. probably 100k is a whale in the 20's.

you'll cry tomorrow