Easy Airdrop Money. Get your stack

You missed BOMB?
You are endlessly tired of NUKE threads?
This is for you user, same concept, on Ethereum. Airdrop through telegram bot, it is free money actually. Since it is so early, you need invitation code, and you get 50 tokens extra for signup here:
www.t.me/ETHplodeBot?start=591100199

Airdrop will be worth 500-1000 euro right after!

Attached: 1560368435676s.jpg (250x250, 4K)

I entered bruh! thanks for the info.
easy gains. got 150 tokens. I like these secret coin airdrops like this or bomb.

There are like two rounds and this is the first airdrop round. Can I participate in both?

Or claim your Cereneum airdrop

I dont like this cereneum thing. You need to claim and use your keys etc. seems fishy to me. I like real airdrops like this ETHPLO here or ONT or BOMB.

You have to share your private keys to get into the airdrop?

Like your ETHEREUM wallet private keys,??

What is their discord address? I don't have telegram

No you dont have too LOL. Just your public address! got my 150 tokens and they will be send in July to my wallet

What is their discord?

literally how?

Attached: aa.jpg (1223x114, 10K)

seems like it mainly goes through telegram

Feel free to use my ref link if you wish: t.me/ETHplodeBot?start=541176408

yes it's 1 dollar worth already!!! = 150 dollar airdrop already. get in fast www.t.me/ETHplodeBot?start=591100199

lmao the tokens don't even get distributed till end of july yet it's worth 1 dollar?

They have no discord. they use mainly telegram and Twitter + reddit. get in here on their telegram bot:

The bot lets me do shit like get 50 coins for posting on reddit...but how do i apply for the airdrop coins (and how many coins is the airdrop?)

I'm poor, my link is good

Www.t.me/ETHplodeBot?start=884797288

You need to do bot tasks here: www.t.me/ETHplodeBot?start=591100199 join telegram+retweet and follow twitter+join their reddit and post a comment (4minute work) this is already the airdrop. dont forget to put your public eth address into the bot on the wallet button

Nuke airdrop is 100 tokens with 1 mill max supply. I'm not fucking around for 50 token scraps from a 100 million supply copy of a copy of a shitcoin (Bomb).

That's not an airdrop, that's WORK.

literally free money either way, stay poor

this is not a shit coin. nuke is also good. but you get here more then 50 tokens lol. 150 tokens you should get and even more! this is not work. it took 4 minutes for me. this coin is 1 dollar already on coingecko. for everyone who still isnt in hurry up. easist dollars in your life: www.t.me/ETHplodeBot?start=591100199

Bruh 100 mil market cap and .1% burn literally a Jew project fuck off

I did that and my wallet hasn';t been sent the coins yet....

Another link if you guys wanna help out
t.me/ETHplodeBot?start=788269071
Thanks guys

free money anyway! it is already 1 dollar and listed on coingecko? who cares if it's a jew project. just get your free coins and chill. Even when it gives you some dollars less then bomb, but still can go huge on long term you dont know. get your 150 dollars which will become even more here:

The coins will be send on July. You need to save your public eth address in the wallet button from the bot after you complete all the tasks. if you guys still aren't in hurry up not a lot of coins left:

Attached: Gains.jpg (400x400, 18K)

www.t.me/ETHplodeBot?start=518340203

Use this referral to help a brotha out

outside of referral links how can I get more than 50 coins? Seems like you only get rewarded once for reddit posting...

nice shill samefag. gtfo with your botnet datamine fuckery

You'll get 150 coins. reddit is easy and twitter too + telegram = 150. and you can participate in the next airdrop too etc.

The amount of comments here that just post to spam their referral link is giving me an aneurysma ffs
www.t.me/ETHplodeBot?start=680765597

U want my Reddit,
Twitter,
Telegram,
Retweets, likes all this bs

took me under 5 minutes. and the airdrop is already 150 $ worth...free money why complain

How do I sell?

Don't sayno to free shit.

www.t.me/ETHplodeBot?start=395177338

>150 $ worth

Right...except you don't get the coins for another 6 weeks. So, actually, they're worthless.

>Free
>Have to do some work for it

Right

the way this project is heading the coin will be valued at $10 a piece, ref the OP 500 - 1k Euro
like I said,
stay poor fuckhead
your attitude is literally poor person tier - expect everything to come free

Bought 500

Also got 500 bomb and 500 nuke fuck whoever says its a scam.

www.t.me/ETHplodeBot?start=723380385

For best gains

When it's distributed you can sell on DEX exchange. Follow the bot instructions and save your wallet. They will send the tokens after airdrop.
For anyone who isnt in yet - Get in now and thank me later

Let's help eachother out. Use my link;
t.me/ETHplodeBot?start=487004752

Attached: 1530435908845.jpg (316x309, 77K)

Dont spam, the thread creator deserves the credit. free money guys! coin is listed already on coingecko! follow their telegram bot and do the tasks like he said:

Going to skip free money just to spite you selfish shilling cunt thwompers

(You)

Use this link to help a ranj out thanks

t.me/ETHplodeBot?start=518610135

>she bought BOMB and NUKE

Save me from my misery anons

t.me/ETHplodeBot?start=848270557

lame

Nothing will ever beat the original. Stop wasting time and get in before it is too late lol.

All these pathetic clones

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-083714_Telegram.jpg (1440x2960, 329K)

This is booming today, we're gonna make nuff dough.
Use my link please fellas!
t.me/ETHplodeBot?start=528722712

help i don't know anyone into crypto /ETHplodeBot?start=882444665

please help me out i don't know anyone into crypto
/ETHplodeBot?start=882444665

>don't spam
>13 posts by this ID
lmao you hypocrite

This is a competitor like bomb and nuke. All of them can exist on their own. Why complain for free money? It's now 150 $ the airdrop...and in months it will multiply. would be dumb to not participate. when you want to get some easy free money then go to their telegram bot and participate!:

cant wait till airdrop is over. we all got good value which will then explode.

Guys get in. This is the next revolution + bull market soon OMG: t.me/ETHplodeBot?start=591100199

They never asked for my wallet in the airdrop process for this. Will they request it later or something?

You need to click under "wallet" when you do /start on the bot chat. there you need to fill it with your eth address to save it. after airdrop they will send it to this address.
You can send your friend also this:

THIS COIN WILL GO WILD. SOON 1000 DOLLAR LIKE BOMB. Nice man thanks for the info bro

>you MUST have Reddit or Twitter account
FUCK YOU, OP!
AND FUCK THIS SHITCOIN TOO!

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

All these scams are promoted by the same group of discord niggers

They were around last year during the P3D bulls hit and all the gay scams.

Then these faggots created this clone of bomb and have been spamming this board nonstop for 5 days now.

You can tell it’s all the same faggots too pretending to be “OH SO INTERESTED” and then some other nigger pretending to spoon feed.

Any discord with faggots like Phil or any of the old ZETHR niggers should be heavily avoided.

They also have 1 mentally ill guy who works for ETH who spams biz literally all day and night with retarded memes from reddit lol feel bad for that schizo last I remember he was almost homeless lol

Here is my ref code.
Www.t.me/ETHplodeBot?start=396198332

Use this link if you hate BSV pajeets. This is a board for Ethplode pajeets now.

www.t.me/ETHplodeBot?start=348883759

Attached: pajit.png (1898x2622, 1.38M)

jesus christ why do I even come to this shit board full of scammers, fucking hang yourselves

How it can be scam when we just wanna grab free coins without risking anything? Better grab your free dollars! 150 free tokens here:

Www.t.me/ETHplodeBot?start=663437148

Very working much wow

THERE WILL NEVER BE AN EXCHANGE LISTING

THERE WILL NEVER BE AN AIRDROP

THIS SHIT IS WORTHLESS

KILL ALL WORTHLESS PAJEET NIGGERS AND REPORT THESE THREADS

This shit took like 5 min to get 150 free tokens. I can invite 10 persons so use my ref code:
wwwt.me/ETHplodeBot?start=396198332

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-175805_Telegram.jpg (1080x685, 190K)

You are lying. They already are on 2 exchanges, airdrop will be distributed. Look on coingecko! To anyone who isnt registered on this airdrop, get in now before too late:

We are making money together!

KILL YOURSELF YOU FAGGOT PAJEET

Attached: 48284382.png (1119x361, 26K)

It was 1 Dollar some hours ago. And this is just the beginning. You know that it was just listed there (small exchanges?). This project is big! Get your free money, free 150 tokens which will be worth hundreds, thousands of dollar in the next month(s)

IT HAS $1,000 OF VOLUME THAT'S 5 ETH YOU FAGGOT I REALLY HOPE YOU GET CANCER AND SUFFER

How you can wish that to someone...I have no words for you. You dont understand the system. The coin hasnt started yet. Nobody has the airdrops yet and the coin is 70% airdrop only. So just chill!

Yes this airdrop is super. like the 1k usd bomb. get in people before to l8: t.me/ETHplodeBot?start=591100199

I predict 150 coins ~ 800 Dollars by August but the future is even more bright! Deflational coin... So big. bomb was successfull, nuke will be successful. superb !

Use my ref code, please dear Sir. I need to feed ma famali.
www.t.me/ETHplodeBot?start=528716529

Yes it took me 5 minutes aswell. Positive feelings. To the other who want to participate. do the tasks in their telegram bot, also save your eth address. have fun: t.me/ETHplodeBot?start=591100199

I was slightly excited about the free shekels but the smell of curry itt makes me nauseous.
t.me/ETHplodeBot?start=852379485
For all anons fed up with pajeet shills, niggers, kikes, jannies and all cancers infesting this forsaken planet

If you read this and don't use this code to sign up, your mother will die in her sleep tonight. You are immune if you have already signed up.

t.me/ETHplodeBot?start=282674917

Attached: 1550610078787.jpg (682x960, 75K)