Paying more than 50% salary in rent

It’s either this or
>flatshare with 5 other normies
>live 50 miles away and travel 1-2 hours a day

What the fuck happened?

Attached: 32606AB9-E093-464B-B72E-931EAAF51A37.jpg (766x1387, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/business-48533109
bizjournals.com/boston/news/2019/06/03/getting-poorer-while-working-harder-the-cliff.html?link_id=2&can_id=296837f367fc5ae5c386dcb443cc6374&source=email-todays-headlines-jobs-with-justice-6419&email_referrer=email_558442&email_subject=todays-headlines-jobs-with-justice-6419
cryptomak.co.uk/what-is-chainlink-guide-to-the-decentralized-oracle-network/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just flatshare retard

>What the fuck happened?
Jews and unchecked immigration.

Also increasing urbanization, don't like it? Do remote work.

Brah u really gonna blame jews?

how about you fuck off to reddit instead

just make more money lmao. what are you, poor?

Did I stutter mother fucker?

buy a shotgun, saw it off, carry it at all time in a laptop bag, go live in the ghetto

I'm moving soon and it looks like income restricted housing is my best bet. I can work part time to stay under the 70k limit and still live comfy city life. Alternatively work extra shifts to cover the $600 difference in rent. Crazy to think that working less buys you a better place. The system is rigged in favor of the poor tho, at least in America. It's either play the game or get your butthole blown out.

Buy a car, get a gym membership, live in the office parking lot.

Entitled millennial. If you don’t want to spend so much money on rent:
1. Earn more money
2. Share with others
3. Commute (you don’t have to live 50 miles away for cheaper rent you liar)
4. Get a job outside of London - the bubble is bursting and the costs are starting to outweigh the benefits: bbc.co.uk/news/business-48533109

I’m not defending the boomer house prices but that is the situation. You can either follow the tracked conventional path of moving to London and complain about it spunking 50% of your salary on rent or you can adapt to the changing economy and try to do something else. The world doesn’t owe you affordable housing in central London.

Attached: 5CB0DFD9-73E6-40B5-817E-6DA8C5C4F47E.png (258x195, 15K)

>The world doesn’t owe you affordable housing in central London.
Especially when you’re not even willing to share

>I’m not defending the boomer house prices
You are, you will not be treated differently from a traitor

Just do what I did.

>Live with girlfriend in small but comfy as fuck flat in zone 6
>Rent is absolutely peanuts
>Start up consultancy company as a one man band
>Pull in more than £100k a year in revenue
>Zero overheads besides phonebills / travel costs so most of revenue goes to my salary or dividend payments to me
>Register office to home address

My commute is done the second I wake up. I work whenever I want.

>spacious accommodation within a few square miles of one of the most populous and in-demand cities on the planet is a human right
It’s supply and demand you commie

Communism is oligarchy, the price of commodities and assets are manipulated by oligarchies, you are unironically the commie, but hey it is the internet, projection is normal comrade.

Just don’t live in London it’s not that hard

Why the fuck do you have to live in Westminster? Prick. You can find somewhere for 1200 and a short tube ride away.

How did you start up a consultancy company?

Boomers and kikes

how bigs your crypto portfolio?

Be good at what I do in the industry I work in (don't want to be too specific but it's highly technical).

Register a company with companies house, get set up with a book keeper (for PAYE etc) / accountant (for annual statements etc), professional indemnity, set up a website using some pajeets. Then get 3 - 4 main clients that pay retainers.

Not really big on crypto but I have my toe in the water with around £40k. Mainly "normie" coins like BTC, ETH and LTC, but have some stuff like TEL and DENT that might 10x (but probably won't).

>tfw university student
>pay 80% of my income on rent

Beat that faggots.

nice, remember to get a suicide insurance bag of LINK bro

16% of take home pay goes to rent here. I live in the north. London is full of niggers.

yeah, I don't understand. you have one of the most extensive metro systems in the world. just choose somewhere >10% Muslim AHAHAA

Why don't you get a job that isn't in London?

What the hell is a suicide insurance bag?

I have a large studio with a ton of space, windows on 3/4 walls, in a great neighborhood in Chicago for only $400/month and I make $6k/month post-taxes as a software developer (web, PHP & JS, mostly) here. If you're going to live in an expensive city, expect to get REKT. Otherwise, move somewhere else more affordable.

1000 LINK

Interesting. Never quite understood how so many people shill the "start your own consultancy" meme but it seems a lot more doable when you break down only needing a small number of dedicated clients, which should be easy enough to gain after a decade or so worth of connections in said profession

not sure if useful retarded commie who doesnt know he is a commie or just a 70 IQ shitskin

Protip for any incels here. You can't "just be a consultant bro". You need to have a pre-existing bank of client relationships to start with and a reputation in your industry. It involves lots of normie extrovert tier business lunches and managing social relationships with humans, even to the point where this becomes more time consuming than your actual technical niche.

Nice trips. I mean what does the concept of suicide bag actually mean.

Right. I'm pulling in something like £10k - £15k a month from retainers. Typically working for 6 - 12 month blocks for each client, although I have a longer term relationship with my main client (company is actually trying to poach me right now which is quite cool).

I also do short term projects for universities that pay ridiculously well, like £12,500 for a weeks work. Would ideally just have a conveyor belt of those lined up but unfortunately they are quite sporadic, maybe 4 to 6 of them a year tops.

Somewhat true. I actually went in at the deep end without as much of a network as I would have liked to start with, which meant making very little for a while (I had a decent buffer of savings). But you are correct.

Correct. You're not the only one doing this bizjournals.com/boston/news/2019/06/03/getting-poorer-while-working-harder-the-cliff.html?link_id=2&can_id=296837f367fc5ae5c386dcb443cc6374&source=email-todays-headlines-jobs-with-justice-6419&email_referrer=email_558442&email_subject=todays-headlines-jobs-with-justice-6419

> It's either a luxury apartment in fucking Westminster or a flatshare with 5 other people.

You can get a flat for half that price in zone 2 or 3.

Leytonstone is getting to these prices now.. I used to live in Westiminster near Victoria station but got pushed out by the Chinese

just go out of big city

'suicide insurance bag' is a longstanding Jow Forums chainlink meme, we say LINK is going to $1000 EOY, so you have to buy a minimum of 1000 (because 1000 link x $1000 = 1mm USD) or you won't make it to lambo land

here's a quick rundown on LINK: cryptomak.co.uk/what-is-chainlink-guide-to-the-decentralized-oracle-network/

Gotcha. I have assets approaching that figure so I think I'll be ok.

>pushed out by the chinese

What do you mean? (I'm an east euro fag, not british)

Immigration, coupled with Pakistanis subletting multiple social houses, despite not being eligible for them in the first place coupled with a semitic plot to stop us having kids and have us slowly die out in the mistaken and quite mentally ill beleif that the holocaust happened.

>comfy city life

this, also your looking in an ultra expensive area dumbass.
>'I make a maccy-d's salary but cant afford to live in bel-air, waaaaaa'

I live 30 miles away and commute, it costs.me just under £500 a month, it's a 20 min trip to Euston, absolute rip off!

Fuck off newfaggit

If you're young just eat the cost and don't worry about saving money. You should be focused on gaining experience and getting your pay up. Later on when you're more in demand you can move to a lower cost of living area.

Chinese buy real estate for above its actual value in every western country. Since they got their money illegally and didnt pay tax, it is safer for them to buy real estate outside of China than it is for them to have bank accounts. The Chinese government cannot seize foreign land. Due to this, they will buy a house that rents for only half it's own mortgage because they can afford it, making every city unlivable to the locals.

Big problem is, minorities have by way if deception taken all the "affordable" housing. White flight isn't racist whites fleeing London they are having the resources of the state denied to them and are forced to move, pushing up prices all around the commuter belt.

every major city in the uk is now mostly populated by asian (of the paki variety), middle eastern and niggers.

I lived in sheffield for abit and it was crazy how there was like

This

what age are you? given you have some 10 years experience in your field.

Ultimately what I want to do is be a consultant as a power engineer, just means I got to invest in myself too with additional training etc.

I live 45 min for kings cross, its fuckin COMFY in the countryside!
I wouldn't work in London any more. fuck that shit.

No niggers in my village, only coloured folk are the cabbies that live in Luton (shithole).

>MUH STATE WON'T LET ME BE A NIGGER

If you don't live in the countryside you might as well live in Africa

thanks user. Gonna add some keywords here just in case: Winnie Pooh, Tiananmen square, etc.

90+ % white where I am, things are getting pricey now, seriously considering fucking off to Devon next year

>I’m not defending the boomer house prices
>BUT
>defends boomer house prices

welcome to the uk, its the only place Ive known to charge the highest prices, for the worst, latest, filthiest public transport.

Literally anywhere else in europe is 1/10th the cost and shit actually runs on time.

Your lucky living in London because its the only place in the damned country where the public transport is somewhat better.

>bruh U really gonna blame the pilot for crashing this plane?

hmmm

Why somewhere with over 10% muslims?

Better unless it's not I point you to the bank branch of the northern line and the central line past hanger lane.

Also I could NEVER live in this shithole, I just work here, I commute from Hertfordshire.

mate I get anxiety when I've been in london for over 24 hrs, and I cant stand how people go onnnn aboutit, 'Like ders no city like landan enneh, landan no.1', blah blah, drives me up the wall.

make more money

Why hasn't the UK been wiped off the planet yet? Or is what is happening right now part of that process?

Anyways I don't understand it, can someone SERIOUSLY explain to me why the UK government has replaced a significant portion of its natural british population in its cities, with literal pakistanis and africans?

why did they do that? it is obvious that they did it on purpose, I just want an actual answer. I don't believe it is incompetence or virtue signalling. I do believe they are trying to accomplish (something). What is it?

Care to chime in limeys? Your cities have been browned beyond comprehension. What the FUCK happened?

They needed an underclass and white people were becoming more wealthy.

I dont really know other than the fact the british empire colonised many of these places, and then exploited the people to their own ends (like loads of pakis died fighting for the british in ww2). Over the years some have been used as essentially slaves, like in the cases of the west indies rebuilding britain after the war.

Time progressed, and so did civil rights, further immigrants were granted asylum as their relatives are now 3rd generation and have all the rights if not more than a white british person because the gov cant be seen to discriminate against one of their own given they are brown skinned.

And I guess from there its just an exponential curve.. Probably helps these people will work harder, for less money in worse conditions.

I hate this biggotted phenomena of 'taking all our jobs', its not immigrants making 0 hour contracts, not immigrants that set the wages and the conditions of the shit jobs that normal white people see themselves too above doing.

Meh, anyway, just my take on it.

Everyone I know fucking hates it, unless of course they are not English.

Ask the board of deputies

also when you grant one of them asylum, you have to grant all of them then as you are 'splitting up families' and given that none of these shitskins practice contraception due to ignorance or religion, each family (1 mum, 1 dad & children) can be 10-15 of the fuckers, do the math then for uncles and cousins etc.

Professional LARPer here - this guy's one of our best.

those are the methods of the reverse-colonization, not the primary reason

why does your government hate you so much that they would rather have 10 africans in a city, instead of 5 british?

Khans "racial disparity audit" clearly states just over 50% of Pakistanis are unemployed. Considering they allmost all work cash jobs how likely do you think this is? I know of many Pakistanis who are illegaly sub letting a council house/flat despite not being eligible on the first place. They are thieves user.

but it was a 737max

It started with Tony Blair. At the time many people in the Labour party made it clear that they were importing left wing voters. Ultimately these mudshits will.ALWAYS vote for subsidys meaning an ever increasing tax burden and government.

Most places aren't that bad really. London is bad, Birmingham, Luton, Bradford, Leicester, Manchester. Most other places are ok. Suburbs are white, countryside is white, mid sized towns and cities are white. It is only really England that is effected significantly.

The wogs are a symptom of the real problem. We live under an authoritarian state that thinks the population is their property. They subscribe to fucking retarded Keynesian policy if being slaves to GDP at the expense of their own cultural heritage and people. There is a great rich mostly London and South East based elite who live parallel lives - their kids go to private boarding schools, they live in gated millionaire villages or neighborhoods, and they think that they are in the position to coerce their underlings on how to think, act, vote etc. If you aren't part of this clique they fucking despise you. You are human cattle to them.

This is why I am emigrating to eastern Europe once I have enough savings. They murdered all of the occupants of this class in their societies back in 1917.

Sounds like what is happening in the USA. Importing third worlders means more votes for the gibsmedat party. It's a simple and effective way to rig election forever, and its not like they care about the actual country being destroyed.

>most places aren't that bad
>only our largest cities and centers of commerce
>it isn't that bad, so that is why I am getting the fuck out as soon as possible

kek...? good luck to you user, I intend to practice some colonization also.

Isn't that bad nignog wise outside of those places I meant. It is bad if you have an ounce of libertarian spirit in you. UK is the anti-thesis of libertarianism

when I was referencing the 'taking jobs' its more in the respect of what I hear about the Polish all the time.

This is entirely true also regarding the sub letting. Something I saw In Sheffield was where they would essentially turn it into a HMO style house illegally, add additional walls (shitly I might add) and fill a 3 bed house with 10 of the fuckers, all paying in cash.

They all work cash jobs as corner shops, fast food and cabbies. Those who were slightly further up the chain (3-4th generation) and owned say a shop or a few taxis or food joint all seemed to be involved with drugs too, whitewashing this money as and when they needed to.

These fuckers are so amoral when it comes to making money, I knew of some lads who would spy on their friends growing, and when it came closer time to crop they would rob their friends own friends grow.

The corner shop round from me was also constantly selling hookie notes, tobacco/straights, and the weirdest I remember was expensive perfume/creams all under the counter.

It's in fucking Westminster. What did you expect? Go back to Aberdeen

Im out of here once finished retraining too. Croatia seems nice..

>>

The state of burger education

I've done the 50% salary goes to rent bit. It's not fun. Don't even think about it. Get a roommate

I'm 34

>1K link
>trips
kek is afoot once again, this time in subtle places

Attached: evangelion.jpg (960x600, 119K)

nice man, Ill be 29 (28 now) by the time I graduate, I have a background in finance but going into eng but had a target of 5 years to become a consultant. I figure the first 3 years I would try invest in myself with various courses ontop of the training I will receive froom initial employment.

Any tips, or things you wished you could have known to fastrack the process to success?

I would add that registering a company overseas had occured to me, but I guess you need to be earning quite alot to justify this faff.

Thanks in advance.

Lots of poles have gone home, there's still loads but we're no where near as saturated as we used to be.

Within London Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and Nigerians are why people can't afford to live. Im not exaggerating when I say there is a huge industry within these communities illegally obtaining and subletting subsidised property, a Labour mayor wouldn't dare do anything about it.

Also almost every herion dealer I've known of or seen IRL has been African or Pakistani

This goy..eh-heh ..guy is right. My fellow white people.

london is a LITERAL shit hole

TOP KEK
that interviewed zoomer is an absolute cuck

Attached: NORF.png (1116x1006, 537K)

Eric Holder had Paul Walker assassinated to cover up the gun smuggling operation known as Fast and Furious.

Here you see your average dumb cracker. Who seeing social problems as a result of immigration and "JEWS" and does not see that it is the Oligarchy, the rich, wealthy which is making life hard on him.

He does this because he is "punching down", because its easier to bully people with less power and less of a population than himself.

He does not want to solve his problem, he wants to make himself comfortable while enduring the problem. Because deep down he knows that he has no power to control his fate.

> look at this dumb fuck thinking it's the jews, when the actual truth is, it's the jews

>What the fuck happened?
The only semi-decent work remaining is in big cities. Tons of people coming in driving up demand with a basically static supply = high rents. It will reverse in ten to fifteen years once we get level 5 automation for self driving cars, and you can actually enjoy/be productive on your ride to work

Immigration happened

kek

Attacking the oligarchs (1%) is antisemetic goy. And Europoors are being flooded with a tidal wave of human filth, originating interestingly enough from the land earmarked for Eretz Israel, my my my what a coincidence.

>university student
>rent is more than I could even make working 20 hrs a week at minimum wage due to apartment companies monopolizing the area and international students driving prices up
There is no making it brahs