Chainlink fud

I don't know what to do. in the beginning I was fudding Link to accumulate more. I have gone to grotesque lengths to fud my own investment like most of the true linktards. it was glorious fun. my accumulation phase is done. now link is taking off. I still catch myself fudding with pathetic memes and disinformation. but something has changed. the urge is not so vivid anymore. sure, it's fun to mess with newfag imbeciles... but... it's not so fun as it was back then. do we shill now? do we fud? do we ignore? it's weird... I catch myself these days checking the google news entering "chainlink" while reading "serious" and "legit" news outlets how they report on link. then I take a look at the most degenerate memes to have a laugh. but for some reason I conclude that we shouldn't fud anymore. we should focus our meme energy for the time when we will ridicule this board af. I think this is the time the link meme joy will return. I feel empty although I am about to make it big time.
>380K Linkmarine here

Attached: FUDSH.png (1232x784, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/9743394
github.com/zack-bitcoin/amoveo/blob/master/docs/other_blockchains/chainlink.md
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link $0.1 eoy.

I feel the same, so many normies know about it on Twitter and it's still so cheap.. maybe we were wrong

so we shill? something tells me we'd have to..

link is either centralized with KYC or able to be sybil attacked because of the lack of it. It's a shitcoin by design.

This fud gets me hard af
P..please stop user

friendly reminder: it's still a token. not a coin. if one reads carefully the whitepaper there's clearly stated if PoW attacks occur the token will be rendered useless and the transaction will be done with the unlimited supply of the co-efficient subtoken which a) nobody holds and b) is not tradeable. like in the case of request network. and how this went downhill we all know..

Yeah same feelings. Ever since Sergey announced mainnet at that conference, FUDing just isn't as fun. I used to write Link FUD pasta's and some of mine ended up getting reposted often too. I just can't do it anymore. I think it really is getting closer to the time to shill. For now I am just not FUDing and just hoping good news comes out.

I feel you bro. it isn't the same anymore. link is getting a lot of awareness lately. a lot. and most normies will not fomo in at the current price. they will say to themselves "naaaah, it already "mooned". so the fomo will kick in later. but for this I have a strong feeling it's our responsibility not to fud anymore. although I miss creating these hellraiser memes O_o

I'm never going to stop with the hopeless with a 6 figure stack larps, even once that's a millionaire stack.

You created the hellraiser FUD. Kek, that was pretty good. I did the "minimum to make it" pasta FUD which in retrospect I think caused a lot of people to buy more after worrying their stack was too small kek.

Yeah I agree that right now Link is seen as too expensive by uninitiated, yet seen as too cheap by die hard Linkies who don't want reddit to get in yet. It's a tough position. I just hope that Sergey can push us past this stage where the normies realize there is much more mooning to go, and FOMO in, and the FUD addicts are satisfied with the price rise to the point they are willing to let reddit pump their bags.

>minimum to make it
post the pasta

this here was my most honest post on this board
>warosu.org/biz/thread/9743394

my only pasta as far as I know. but with given reference to the hellraiser memes and yeah.. the nailed pink wojak. not to mentioned how insane I pushed the "chainlink is a homosexual sex technique" meme with bradley manning and friends. got me banned a couple of times.

Attached: OVR.png (560x1488, 1.06M)

Shit that was you as well with the homo posting. Here's my most popular pasta.

"I only have 50k Link which is nowhere near enough to actually make it.

All these Linklets with 10k stacks singing about 1k eoy are starting to piss me off with their propaganda. It was a joke and they are actually believing it and causing FOMO in newfags preventing the dump. I need to make it to 100k before mainnet for fucks sake. Link is only going to $20 max. Right now I might make 1MM before tax on that, but tax will take a big chunk out of that then inflation will fucking ruin me over the next decade.

Even if I chuck the 1MM into a dividend stock that pays out well and I get 70k a year of it, it's not enough to beat inflation unless I basically live in poverty as a neet and keep my wagecuck job in the meantime so I don't have to sell any retirement Link. In 10 years that 70k a year will feel like 20k a year. You need a minimum of 2MM, but more likely 3MM to make it. The upper predictions for Link where about $60 but that was made during the bullrun of last year, and it assumed that the overall crypto market cap would still be expanding and BTC would go on to 1MM a Bitcoin and that we would be in a full blown crypto FOMO hype bubble when mainnet came out and we got our price singularity. All of that isn't going to happen anymore.

The singularity is cancelled. Now we will have a slow growth to $20. And the sad but ironic thing is most people on this board will hold from 50 cents, to $20 and then hold all the way back to sub $1 again because you all believe the 1k eoy memes, and just like the retards who held BTC and didn't sell at 19k, you will do the same with Link at $20. Looking at the current charts depresses the fuck out of me when I know I only have 50k Link, nowhere near enough to make it.

At best I will have 1-2 sweet years, and then return to wagecucking after that. But it will be worse because I will have tasted freedom and know what I am missing out on."

>Shit that was you as well with the homo posting
I was not kidding with the "I went to insane lengths to meme fud". the only meme I really regret creating was the 1000+ suicides EOY meme. this I fully regret doin'.

kek, I remember your pasta now. obviously I fell for this and the accumulated more and but it on MEW. well done user. much appreciated.

Attached: Chainlink_42.jpg (883x883, 784K)

>I fell for this and the accumulated more

kek.

>Link fudders fudding other link fudders

I think my FUD failed though, causing most linkie to accurate more, and only newfags were scared out and didn't want to bother.

1k Suicides end of year was pretty funny initially too. Some of my other FUD was Sergey/team impersonation larps and other shitposts.

>accurate
Fucking auto correct. Mean accumulate.

>I think my FUD failed though
for me absolutely. I just kept on accumulating more and more and more. then I did some swingtrading and at one certain point I stopped. at peak I had 425K Link. and in a matter of minutes and stupid clicks I was down to 350K. that's when I stopped. I put it on my ledger and kept it there for more than a year. in kraut-country one can cash out tax-free if you hodl for a year. this is where I am now. in tax-free cashout-zone. but this waiting is killing me..

Checked, and have patience. Within the next 12 to 24 months Link is going to make you very wealthy.

I know. but I'm bored. hopefully I will start a new job these weeks so I can put all of my energy towards that. I don't know what to meme fud or shill anymore. it became meaningless after I accumulated my stack. I have no real intention to invest in anything else than in chainlink.

Super simple - if divide the ledger by the intersectional derivative you'll end up with mitochondrial peculiarities.

Question is, will link hit $1000...

Do pygmy goats shed their coats on the fourth solstice?

Yeah I fucked up swingtrading too in late 2017 after the SIBOS crash. Luckily I was so early, and I was able to get back in at a lower price because it kept dumping for weeks after that. I consider myself lucky to have learned that lesson so early in. Losing 75k Links must fucking hurt though. Also you have so much more than me, I gotta admit I envy those in good financial positions able to get hundreds of thousands of Link. I also have most of my Link on MEW for over a year now, so I am eligible for CGT discounts where I live.

And the waiting is fucking killing me now too. I think it's worse now that mainnet was announced. Pre mainnet, at least I could keep accumulating a bit every payday at sub 60 cent prices. Now it's too expensive to be worth it, but it feels so close, yet not there yet. Fuck, this past month has been hard. I just want it to explode already. I feel so close to making it.

I dont think so, I feel like I'm doing nothing now I don't even read link threads anymore they are so boring. Just waiting for big companies to be revealed as 100% using it and staking for the big pumps. I made the Sergey falling off mobility scooter meme back in 2017 along with a few others

This pasta gives me severe anxiety as a linklet. Only 12k.

Attached: 1557608801677.png (713x730, 156K)

That's why i made this picture back in the time

Attached: linkies.jpg (2000x1590, 454K)

Link will never again breach 1.50

That was the point, I wrote it during that 3 month bull market for Link last year, so I wanted something to keep nulinkies out and to make linklets give up so I could keep accumulating sub 60 cents.

Anyways, as the writer of that pasta, you will make it lad. Don't worry. You might just have to hold on for longer than the rest of us. I don't think $100 Link is a meme when it comes to Link handling derivatives, and you only need $84 Link to becoming a millionaire. You'll be alright, you just need to have patience, and are gonna have to sit through that grueling wait during the run up while everyone else becomes millionaires first. It will be tough.

Chainlink design is fundamentally flawed github.com/zack-bitcoin/amoveo/blob/master/docs/other_blockchains/chainlink.md

This pasta is actually realistic and will probably happen

Same, I fudded right after mainnet tohe actually get some answers and basically they got answered. Now it's waiting, I think shilling begins once we see major use. Maybe it can begin now but I doubt you can convince normies of the breadcrumbs.

>if PoW attacks occur

Why would a prisoner of war attack occur? Can’t you just put more guards on duty?

Thanks man. Hopefully I can still accumulate more. Nice fud as well. I only made one small fud pasta last year.

Attached: 1706DF27-5282-43DB-9355-5088F01A8E15.jpg (800x388, 38K)

No one cares that you can't spell. We get it tard

How do we check how many requests/jobs went through the network up until now?

Why does it matter it's just spam by the team anyways, nobody is using it right now

what a fucking larper. I know there's the explorer. Just want to know how to list all the jobs...

>Losing 75k Links must fucking hurt though
it did a while. it did. but I reached my comfy zone at one point and I learned my lesson.

>I feel like I'm doing nothing now
>Just waiting
>to be revealed
I feel you user. I feel you.

>I don't think $100 Link is a meme when it comes to Link handling derivatives
this

normies will read blogs. cointelepraph and I dunno how the other shitsites are called. they will gather their information from there. and it's known to these imbeciles that link was the best performing project during the bearmarket. once the fomo kicks it they will buy.

Attached: 1560295689646.png (1830x1859, 273K)

Attached: Chainlink_33.png (1748x1544, 340K)

Israel has every right to exist.

I like this one a lot. well done user.