Check coinmetro website

>check coinmetro website
>it's nice
>check their token on coingecko
>it did x10 in a month
WHY DID'T YOU FAGGOTS SHILL IT HARDER HERE WTF? YOU DIDN'T STOP YANKING ABOUT FANTOM AND LINK AND OTHER SHITCOINS YET NO FAGGOT HERE IS TALKING ABOUT A X10 IN A MONTH.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

Because I needed more time to prep my bags

It has been shilled to death, you are just retarded

u do realise the market cap is still only about 10 million. get the fuck in here with us already bro

waiting kyc to deposit fren

I like the interface, but aren't they the guys who made the bankera scam ico?

the volume is fuck all, if you wanna make real money you won't be able to cash out

mi scusi, next round will be RSR. Take it

Cause this ain't a pajeet pump and dump discord gangarooni

Nuke is shilled hard . Let's see if you can get in lol. It's just you user. Money isn't for you i guess

I was shilling it constantly like a fiend you useless moron. Such an obvious play this even at 0.10. I just noticed the ask walls got moved up to 0.25 - 0.50 areas - this thing is an easy 2-5x from here with a very possible moonshot to $10 EOY for 'made it' territory. WTF more do you need to know?

Attached: piss.png (374x82, 14K)

Never too late, user. it will X100 next week. get in now!

yes they are. and this is the second scam. hidden in plain sight. but this board deserves to be scammed.

yeah was but I won't now, bankera raised hundreds of millions of dollars and haven't delivered shit, I actually made some money by cloning their website in feb 2018 and scamming retards on telegram, made like 5k$ in a week...better falling for my scam scam than for the legitimate scam.

>14122624
how to get kyc approved

Attached: cr77422.jpg (477x448, 18K)

pic related is the chainlink-euro order book. you have to be a never bord braindead imbecile not to see SCAM written all over it.

Attached: order poo poo book.png (484x576, 18K)

Isn’t it just low volume currently?

it's a scam bro. do the research of the guys running it and you will see that it's a latoken tier kind of scam they are running. frankly: with the most retarded user interface I've seen in a long while. it's designed to confuse you and to force you into clicking things you don't want to.
>then money gone

I missed XCM. Holy shit. Should I kill myself?

Look at this pajeet, your FUD is so weak its embarrassing. Here's a pic related of the sick futures UI they just pushed out on time and on budget. Your COPE levels of missing the easy 10x must be off the charts.

Attached: cm3.jpg (1200x1800, 374K)

LOL woops wrong image, but still relevant, even clairvoyant. Have you not been margin trading? The platform is flawless.

Attached: cm-interface.png (1629x836, 176K)

it's a scam covered by east-european government
be aware, stay away!

this 100%. this will be worse than the latoken scam.
>eastern europe too

Tfw you still can’t get a dip.

Attached: 23DCDCA6-8257-453A-9F5A-8BAEB6E1D7CE.png (910x898, 1.74M)

allin link since 13 cent faggot

LOL no they are completely unrelated.AWFUL fud.

looks like yet another shitty exchange.
if you cant provide liquidity, fuck off

another exchange where the only people who use it are the exchange token bagholders. Remember coss?

LOL

Attached: IMG_20190520_130801.jpg (1150x1438, 378K)

I bought this stuff back at ICO for like 0.000127 ETH a piece, sucks to remeber this now and realizing I could have sold in december when it was 0.0018 lel. How high do you guys think it can go?

3 euros. Not being unrealistic.

depends on if people use the exchange
if it's a situation where the only volume on the whole exchange is from xcm then this is going nowhere

Israel has every right to exist...

My ref is DaniloLov if any of you anons want to sign up. Get in while you can. €10 EOY

wrong

Attached: 1493419802519.jpg (1200x900, 159K)