CoinMetro (XCM) Pennant Break

- Imagine not buying this pennant, pic related.
- We warned you at 0.015, 0.03, 0.05, 0.075, and now at 0.10.
- This is your chance to ground floor a LICENSED exchange.
- Margin trading will exponentially increase volume and buy pressure on XCM
- $10 EOY

Attached: forehead_pennant.png (1101x594, 106K)

See ya at $0.01

XCM will perform great
but TA doesnt apply to XCM
fucking brainlet

I've been trapped in the KYC for over a year. This is a scamcoin. Margin trading opened and it did nothing. Sell the news. Dump it.

I knew I could trigger you noobs with the meme lines. You fags must be reaching salt levels so high it's attracting extra terrestrial life. Here's a look at the sexy margin trading platform on this $9M marketcap exchange coin you own 0% of.

COPE.

Attached: cm-interface.png (1629x836, 176K)

keep badgering the 24h support, tell them to forward you to top priority on compliance team because youve been locked out for a year

I can't because of "proof of wealth" documents, since I bought in during the ICO. All my money is just gone. They said, "no refunds," and that was that. Scam red flag. Avoid this scamcoin.

I bought the ICO and didn't need proof of wealth, it's not a scam.

You're a lying shill then. Proof of wealth is absolutely required if you did the ICO. I know because I lost all my money because of it and support chat just told me to fuck off.

Lying.

no it's not

It depends on how much you invested in the ICO, not everyone has had to do SoW

No volume on this exchange

Don't act like an idiot, my friend. I had a huge problem with SOW, just contact Kevin directly.

this is terrific considering they took 18 months to build it

Proof of wealth is not needed(docu's) you just have to say if you get your funds from your job etc..i didnt have to show i even got a job.

this is not true. T.ICO buyer

nice larp, but the "no refunds" story is pretty gay by now

amerimutt detected. bought ICO and never had to pass proof of wealth

Bullshit proof of wealth was not required here either.

Attached: C11F500D-F1E1-4C8E-A30D-92D725B37306.jpg (400x363, 14K)

Oh i was under the impression that XCM was used to drive their margin trading, and holding it was how you margin traded.

Ok, so what's the purpose of this coin long term?

It's used for fees on the exchange if I'm not mistaken? Part of every transaction on the exchange is used to market buy XCM for the 0.1% fee

>we
KEK gtfo pajeet

TA doesn't work on xcm because the volume is low as fuck
the ico bagholders are going to dump on your heads in august

So what's the value?

Margin trading released, no new catalyst for pump continuation. Forehead and his nigger dev will take another year to code xcm burn. This shits coming back down to 2 cents but please do buy the high, it's biz tradition

Attached: 1559262048562.jpg (1024x830, 317K)

It took them literally 8 weeks to code margin, xcm use case is expected to be done in 5 days tops.

its unfortunately going to dump as we creep closer to August now that the margin trading hype is over.

Dumping as fuck