Do you have any successful friends Jow Forums?

Do you have any successful friends Jow Forums?

I only have one and the guy is busy most of the time. All my other friends are losers. All they do is talk but never take any action. Years pass and they're still in the same position.

Attached: nzjoost.png (618x678, 930K)

>spacing
>filename
>wording
datamine thread

I think I'm the successful friend now. Old friends avoid me, but I don't care much.
Had a friend that launched a successful business, but he literally became unbearable. Hi startup endeavors were sponsored by his family, including the fact that he was living in his family house well over 30 yo. Guess he's a typical upper-middle class italian

>friends

Attached: 1512308381838.jpg (236x253, 11K)

How do you react when one of your friends tells you how they're gonna be rich and make it. But really you know it's not gonna happen for them because they just lack what it takes?

So far I've just been playing along but deep down I know he's never gonna make it due to never applying himself. He has the bag holder mentality.

your pissflaps are showing

This

Attached: 1EEA2692-BC95-4B9B-883F-FE26860D05B0.gif (800x371, 193K)

>Had a friend that launched a successful business, but he literally became unbearable.
Also how to avoid becoming this?

What does he do that makes it so unbearable?

And what about yourself, big guy? Do you see $$$ when assessing your "friends"? What is the reason for your judgement?

No. Not in a sense that all of them are wageslaves, with huge loans and extremely bitter.

I have some ex-classmates who made this big time, but they also did leave their social circles behind. I am talking about really making it big time: owning multiple houses, own companies. But they naturally do not mix with our circles.

Few old friends have got extremely snobbish attitude, even though they are little better than underachievers and it has gotten worse as the years go by. Extremely toxic people to hang out with currently, the worst thing they have nothing to show for it: maybe some used car or something like that, little moral victories, but extreme pride that only gets worse through years and years.

This same guy told me he is also proud that he sold all his Bitcoins in 2012-2013 (cant remember which year) and made $4000 profit.

He told me less than 6 months ago, that he is still proud of that sell, because he "got out" at that point and you never might know what happens to Bitcoin tomorrow. I did ask him some polite questions that does he have any idea how much it would have been worth in 2017-2018 or even in 2019: yes, but he was still Proud of it.

This same guy has given me financial advice (multiple times) without asking. I naturally have never talked about my investments even though all my crypto is +150% from initial at the current.

Have a good female friend that is becoming worse every day. Last year she started dating with a guy, who is ok, and doing moderately well (not even rich just a bit above average) and she's transforming into stacy now. Also she's reasonably good career (better than mine) and she like to low-key brag about it. One day I was about to tell her I have years of her wagecucking in my portfolio but it would totally destroy our friendship.

You know what they say, you're the average of the 5 people you hang out with the most.

>How do you react when one of your friends tells you how they're gonna be rich and make it
I try to help him build a proper mental framework and give him a set of realistic ides that would help him achieve this - even if it practically means that he'll have to work on himself with non-trivial intensity first. I believe that everyone can make it in the end, so I don't have to "play along".

>One day I was about to tell her I have years of her wagecucking in my portfolio but it would totally destroy our friendship.

I've had some control issues with a old childhood friend of mine who started to brag about his house (which he does not own, but is paying loan for the next 15-20 years) considering my portfolio is worth than the house and the loan currently

Most people say stupid shit when drunk and their egos get inflated, at least he is a good guy when sober, but yeah I am going to slip some of these days.

by play along, i do try to help them and show them what they need to do
but when you see they dont do anything after years. there's not much i can really do is there.

>What does he do that makes it so unbearable?
Nitpicking flavored with an elevated sense of privilege in his case.
>ask a simple, neutral question to rekindle old relationship
>get wall of text full of deconstructive venom, on facebook communicator out of all places
I assume it's related to the fact that an entrepreneur has to react quickly to his surroundings, which makes him dish out his stress related frustrations without filtering.

Yeah, I also don't try to be overbearing with my advice. If someone doesn't find it useful, I will just assume my advice wasn't correct, or wasn't communicated in a way that my friend can absorb readily.

unironically this. OP could be a suicidal "autist" just like us bois. Literally what are you doing OP

One. He got himself together after some stuff and now he sits on 500k, gonna at least 2x when summer is over if everything goes well. His main income comes from farming.
When we meet we go kinda philosophical and talk about things like how pointless relationships with women are, how much of a waste that time is, or we discuss some new stuff we are trying out, some promising startup, etc. He is 19 tho, I think he is kinda good for his age. My other rich friends arent self-made so I dont count them. One of them is very interesting tho, he is always bragging about stupid stuff, gossiping, showing off, etc. and his dad is somewhere around 10M in debt, if he manages to get out of this shit and fk up the banks i am gonna be very prould of him even tho i dont like him very much.

You would just move the goalposts of the definition of success you cumguzzling faggot

>op calling their friends losers on the internet
great friend u are

>19
>Sitting on 500k
How

Dropshipping, car selling, etc. but he gains huge gains on something with lavandula flowers, he says most of his income comes from there
No mafia stuff, only legal things, he said he might consider dealing in shady stuff only after he gets 2-3 m

>we go kinda philosophical and talk about things like how pointless relationships with women are, how much of a waste that time is, or we discuss some new stuff we are trying out

you're gay nigga

Nah, I've given up on trying to find a nice girl, I am in a relationship with a bimbo with nice tits which will probably break with me at some point and I will probably go on a fuckfest after that but I dont see myself going homo in any way
The last time I talked with that guy he was in a relationship too, 10 months in but he said that it probably wont become 12

I'm successful and own a business. I met this very extroverted 27 year old guy from cali on the street who was bluffing about being retired from being a musician and having multiple clothing lines. Showed me a couple songs on spotify. He said that he would work at my place for free because "he's just chillin". Turns out he was a homeless guy looking for a place to crash and his parents cut him off his trust fund because he was a gambling and probably a drug addict. He just needed a job so his parents will let him have his trust fund. Then when i wouldn't give him a job or a place to stay he got really aggressive about "rich niggaz never being sincere" (he wasnt black) about "where he comes from you talk back you get popped" "holl lotta gang shit". Is everyone from los angeles like this?

kek

all my friends are wagecucks and we're all struggling to get by. I'm lucky I live with my parents.