Is the dump finally over?

is the dump finally over?
are we still on track to 2500 sats?

Attached: Harmony-logo-min.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Way oversold yesterday

>2500 sats
Don't be greedy. The previous pump was a test, now the mainnet pump starting. Last time the risk was minimal because we had one extra pump in reserve. Now is the real deal, if you won't exit in the right time there's a good chance you'll be left bagholding.

Fuck this, buying and not selling until at least 750sats.

2+9+5 = 16
1+6 = 7
7 > 777

Moon confirmed

I'm not selling until 1k sats

HMMMMMMMMM YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I CAN FEEEL IIIIIIIIIIIIIIT PUMP IT YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS

let's see if we can break 400 first

I'm fuckedni boughtbat 290 and sold at 267 because THESE ASSHOLE ANONS WERE VERY CONVINCING IN SAYING THAT IT WOULD TANK TO AT LEAST 250 SATS

yep, i was so irritated by the trolls who kept popping up trying to scare anons into selling. some people just have a lot of anger in their life so they have to ruin other people's lives in an attempt to feel better (or get your coins cheap).

heh nothing personnel kiddel

Attached: 1559449980464.jpg (420x420, 66K)

It is personal I was personally affected by it.
Fuck you Mongolian asshole.
Itll dip back down to 260 levels right?

>sold at 284 thinking it was a suckers rally

Attached: 1530586340289.jpg (793x786, 52K)

last chance to buy below 300 sats

Attached: 1558668170319.gif (635x640, 788K)

Literally your last chance to buy under 300, it’s about to break through and never look back

This is the pump prior to main net starting

Thats why you should always do the opposite that Jow Forums tells you

I’ll make it easy for everyone that’s new here

This is a 4hr chart
I’ve added an arrow pointing at something crucial which shows this is going well above 300 very very shortly

Attached: FCD3B7C8-888E-4B88-B857-613F959D8597.jpg (828x747, 396K)

clearly the last chance user last chance saloon absolutely emphatically truly honestly on the word of vishnu there is no way this thing is going to slowly bleed out to nothing and wreck anons no siree

Attached: 1559966393134.png (329x461, 262K)

Attached: A5BBBCB3-9673-43E8-9D29-20F3E04E9AD3.jpg (694x950, 121K)

I had bought 1k at 222sats when it was first listed and have set a sell order at 1000. I bought 2k more @291. I'm not sure if I should set a sell order or stay in front of my computer until the end of the month

So you hold a total of 3000 aka $50 worth?
Just wait until nearly the end of the month and sell a few days before main net as it will 100% decline once main net happens

I’ve never seen a coin do anything but dump after main net goes live

one already went 3x on binance. do you guys still think its a good buy?

Lol

>getting irritated by the biggest buy signal you'll get from biz
you'll learn at some point jimmy

whats the mcap of harmony?

Still zero volume

Low enough to go minimum 10x higher

Attached: CAB15E5F-F80D-4A39-9707-EFBCBC4D046F.jpg (828x1153, 261K)

>Still Zero Volume deep
$31m volume and top 10 volume on Vince

You are a bit idiot. Why sell if only will drop another 17 sats?

Yea I'm a wagie and can't afford to throw a lot atm. I'm saving up to buy BTC ETH xmr and link. When it launched on binance 30$ was what I could afford at the time. Ill probably sell during the mainnet pump as most sane people here seem to do. I got into crypto a few months ago and Jow Forums is the only place I trust. The other is Twitter but I treat it like o should have been treating Jow Forums. How high do you think this one will pump? When I bought on launch I was hoping for 1000 but the threads have been trying to get into my head. Idk what to say, it's hard keeping emotions out of the way user

I didn’t mean to make fun, I was just checking it wasn’t a typo.

Everyone’s financial situation is different and for some, $50 is a lot of money.

I do genuinely believe it should at least 2x before the end of the month so I hope this works out for you too

I want it to go to 1k sats too, it’s possible but I think will now be difficult as there has been a fuckload of accumulation happening over the last week and I think there will be a ton a walls it will need to blast through.

Just don’t get caught holding at main net.... if this pumps when main net goes live, it will be like the first coin ever to do that

if you are a poorfag then you should learn to trade with your $50 instead of being a gambling hodler. i'd stay away from crypto all together tho if your IQ starts with 9 or if you lack the discipline/you are impulsive.

I'm phoneposting so you can make fun of me just for that but no hard feelings. $50 is what I can afford to lose atm. My plan is to save up at least $2000 before dca'ing. 2x is still good for me and rather realistic.
>Just don’t get caught holding at main net.... if this pumps when main net goes live, it will be like the first coin ever to do that
My thoughts exactly. I'm planning to dump before mainnet but this one has had a strange behaviour compared to MATIC. Ill still sell at 1000 but I won't be surprised if it keeps pumping.
I'm a wagie but not a complete brainlet. Getting a degree in engineering from a diploma mill doesn't make me a brainlet but I doubt my iq has dropped to two digits. As I said, it's what I could afford to lose and harmony is better from the shitcoins I lost so far. FET was bad bc I was retarded but RSR will make me smile when it bleeds to 0. My plan is to save up and spend more on more solid coins
Apologies for the incoherence but I have a 6hour wait before my connecting flight

>I'm fuckedni boughtbat 290 and sold at 267 because THESE ASSHOLE ANONS WERE VERY CONVINCING IN SAYING THAT IT WOULD TANK TO AT LEAST 250 SATS
You deserve to lose every crypto shekel you have then chasing pumps.

Pic related. It's been a comfy couple of months trading in a bear market when you know wtf you're doing.

t.me/quantuminvestmentgroup my crew is keking our asses off because of all you FOMO homos.

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-004925_Telegram.jpg (1438x1233, 494K)

Just blasted through 300

I agree with you that some of us get what we deserve but I don't trust you telegram/discord faggots. You could have good intentions but rumor has it that tg groups are mostly pnders who look for people to dump your bags on. Change my mind

just do your own fucking research faggot and stop listening to others when it comes to invest your fucking money

>t.me/quantuminvestmentgroup my crew is keking our asses off because of all you FOMO homos.

Attached: 1560255411562.jpg (480x360, 21K)

If you trust telegram channels for calls, you’re going to have a bad time...

I’m sitting here watching the buy and sells on ONE now that’s it’s hit 300 and there is no major dumping happening. Its looking like we’re officially out of the downtrend now

kin el... this is painful...

Yea, I'm glad it only cost me $300 but I learnt my lesson. The money I lost was due to blindly believing Jow Forums aka I was retarded.
I'm not bothered. I have the app but I barely use it only for a few official channels. I'm not going after whale groups bc even a noob like me can tell these groups are looking for retards to be dumped on. The trend reversal a few anons have been talking about made me buy 2k more @291. Jow Forums is similar to Jow Forums: if you cut through the bullshit you can get something out of it.

Attached: 7229534.png (604x604, 532K)