I wish people would shill more stocks instead of ICOs that will never reach 1€

I wish people would shill more stocks instead of ICOs that will never reach 1€.

Fuck BSV
Fuck Chainlink
Fuck Holo
Fuck whatever fancy name that token has

Biz has become a crypto board. I miss the times before bitcoin became mainstream. Look at all these hipsters on my board!

Attached: IMG-20190611-WA0029.jpg (1599x899, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9EHKvNuRc0A
finance.yahoo.com/quote/nyf
finance.yahoo.com/quote/cmf
finance.yahoo.com/quote/BTA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that man is going to jail
youtube.com/watch?v=9EHKvNuRc0A

*sssip*
I just bought 10k Union Carbide shares, what are you investing in?

Shutup faggot kike

Nice! I was hoping for responses like this.

I just bought 6k Vonovia SE. It dipped pretty hard this week and I'm planning to hold 10 years for those tasty dividends.

Solid long term trend, you probably done good!

this has always been a crypto board wtf are you talking about

Crypto didn't even exist before 2009. I miss the gool old times

BSV

anyone else call REMX?

boomer.png
>I miss the times before bitcoin became mainstream
faggot /biz was created because Jow Forums was becoming a bitcoin board, moot just named it business and finance because he's a cuck and Jow Forums didn't have a business board.

also stocks are for boomers who want to make 5% in a year, I made 400% since this january and I still hate myself for missing out some obvious moons.

We have a stock market general you fucking brainlet

Hipster kiddies.

On 8ch's Jow Forums, there is a crypto general quarantine thread.
The rest of the board is stocks, bonds, real estate, etc.
Until that rule is implemented here, people will avoid posting, because high quality stuff gets drowned out by crypto spam.

I suspect Hiroshimoot is heavily invested in crypto, and wants the board to remain crypto-centric for that reason.

The traffic is also slower than Jow Forums biz without crypto

That is so sad..
Let's report every crypto thread that is obvious shilling

>Why wont someone talk about all the great investments that shekel and shekelstein banks have brought to the market? ps i love immigrants....pps wife and I have bought a second home on a 0% loan...wine on the backyard listening to reggae! bliss!!

google caserole chicken
goolgle casserole chicken
google caserole brocolli

>The traffic is also slower than Jow Forums biz without crypto
Oh please.
People come here, see a board that's nothing but crypto spam (and for currencies they've never even heard of) and leave immediately, or they stick around just long enough to post something decent about a memestock (like NVDA) or real estate, only to have it drowned out by another unfunny Craig Wright post.
The crypto stuff should be contained to a single daily general thread, or get yet another containment board.
Jow Forums traffic would moon.

>what is finance.yahoo.com message boards
go there

Not an imageboard.

>doesnt post an image

Kinda new into stocks, but brought into AMD before is went up 20%, Hydrogenics also 20%, and stupidly, Snapchat because Im a durr.

Aurora and canopy are looking like good long terms.

AMD is a good choice, Aurora will go strong as legalisation moves on. Don't know about the others though.

Depending on what you want to achieve, I can recommend ETFs to diversify and to gain dividends from all over the world.

also , any interesting dividend paying bond/stock noteworthy?

muni bonds are the only thing worth considering. 5% with no tax = 7% pretax. Rollover endlessly via DRIP for 30 years. Take out 3% per year after that tax-free and sniff brapps on armenian car restoration forum

If you're new, you really shouldn't be buying individual stocks
You could buy a high-dividend etf, like HDV (stocks) or HYG (junk bonds)

>hi-div etf
but those short-term divis will be treated as ordinary income. if you are above poverty levels, this will wipe out 40% of upside.

I've considered mutual fund or ETF products like Vanguard, but atm my bank roll isnt massive, so not really worth it when I could just speculatively (and having done research) buy into products I believe in more and that have somewhat more volatility in terms of gains.

Again, I feel like Im learning stuff daily , as things present themselves.

>but those short-term divis will be treated as ordinary income.
HDV's dividends are from stocks, and are taxed federally at the lower capital gains rate.
HYG's dividends (interest) is taxed as ordinary income though.
>if you are above poverty levels
then you're probably not posting here.

any specific ETF's? If its viable I would consider upping my bank roll.

and Jow Forums didnt exist until 2014

yes, I was talking about interest ETFs. which is why muni bonds are best. 5% no tax > 8.5% taxed.
From a risk perspective if a basket of Chicago / NYC / Houston defaults, then DogFood.com would've defaulted long before.

MSCI World or all country world index is always good to start with. I have two more ETFs on emerging markets and agriculture.

imagine the smell

>finance.yahoo.com/quote/nyf
>Yield: 2.37%
>finance.yahoo.com/quote/cmf
>Yield: 2.12%

VGT (or whatever the equivalent MSCI infotech sector etf your broker offers commission free)

a bond FUND zoomer.

>finance.yahoo.com/quote/BTA
>5.09%

MSCI looks good thanks man.

I would be interested to see, I just realised that one of my stocks is a clean energy ETF, (how much of a noob I am)

TERP - Terraform power.

I’ve beat the SP500 6x over the course of the last two months using a bot to day trade crypto. Stock market is at ATH right now. There’s literally no point in dealing with stocks when returns are so much better in crypto.

1) That's a leveraged fund
2) Its maturities are long-term (see how well it did in 08)
3) It has bonds from multiple states.
If you live in a cuck state with income tax (I do), they will tax you on out-of-state muni bond income.

I have Calls on GE and Puts on Uber. Gonna be too rich imo

Its been a fucking crypto board since day one you fucking newfag
>i miss the days
Stfu and quit acting like you are something that you are not
Gtfo and go back to plebbit