Linkpool Cartel Chads

as discussed on previous thread ive cleared up most of the sell orders and faggots who still have their sell orders(19, 38, 50) for the love of kek please remove it and change it to at least 100eth/lp linkpool price should never be below 100eth i know we are all gentleman here and hope for everyone's cooperation -signed LP cartel chad

Attached: LPchads.png (2470x1079, 110K)

Eric Holder had Paul Walker assassinated to cover up the gun smuggling operation known as Fast and Furious.
Dont ruin good projects with your faggy insider training OP.

What an absolute chad
Cheers brother

Attached: 4ADAF7EA-5498-49F6-87BC-01A3628AC251.jpg (1242x1238, 211K)

Linkpool price is a fucking joke. There are 2 guys who are the market makers. They are making money of gullible link marines. Fuck you.

Imagine selling your LP. Fucking mongs.

Thanks Johnny, just set 100k Eth sell orders

No one is being forced to buy or sell. No one was forced to contribute to the ICO. People here are adults and are responsible for their decisions. “Market makers” are also free to buy or sell as many or as little LP as they like. No one has a right to tell them what they can and cannot do with the tokens in their custody.

Attached: 85384B21-38C7-4934-A99D-9D92F281DE90.jpg (480x360, 12K)

I smell pump and dump

This. All we have done is made good decisions.
t. bought 15 shares in ICO

Mutts opinions are invalid here sirs go cry to sec

Based. Holding 1.4 from the crowdsale, would love to get a few more... Not happening I guess

This x1000. If you had paid attention to the subtle hints Johnny and Mat have given us, you'd know by now this is a 3 years minimum hold, but those who are already in are going to be filthy rich, not by selling LP, but because of the LP returns. The income of this project and LP shares is so underrated

>This x1000. If you had paid attention to the subtle hints Johnny and Mat have given us,
I was told I was an idiot for investing in this at the time
now I'm seeing these comments
>Linkpool price is a fucking joke. There are 2 guys who are the market makers
unbelievable

Attached: vsvbasfavwsfa.png (848x1135, 426K)

>go cry to sec
>ducks
>in
>a
>row

Attached: ducks.png (1743x1141, 1.47M)

Soon, brother, soon we will be rewarded.

>Soon, brother, soon we will be rewarded.
>pic related
we took the risk by investing in the ICO, now we shouldn't have any benefit for carrying that risk through 2018
unbelievable lol

Attached: file.png (640x117, 8K)

a) The price manipulation of linkpool tokens is undeniable and outrageous.
b) All american holders are fucked. They will require kyc and none of you faggots should be holding lp tokens. Enjoy your buttfucked future.

I’ve got .04 LP just to play with staking when it comes out.

how do I buy 1 linkpool? I have 50k linkies

A) You are a moron.
B) Read A
C) Hurry up, not much shares available.

Tfw double digits shares from crowdsale

There’s currently like .7 LP available to buy on Linkpool’s DEX which is the only place it’s available.

Don’t believe the fud about burgers not being able to buy. Linkpool is just covering its own ass in case the sec investigates them. They can say they made their best effort in preventing Americans from buying.

Exactly this

this all feels like an elaborate scam to steal our linkies

Sell your links first for eth

BRAVO, is this fud or are you retarded?

This is going to be such an incredible ride up.

Query for someone who owns LP shares and had participated in a distribution:

How does it work? The wallet that the LP share is held in receives the distribution? If you've staked that share, do distributions go to the wallet from which it came? Someone give me some deets, plz

A scam founded by a Chainlink member

Correct and correct. You hold LP shares in wallet A. After distribution your income goes to wallet A.

Thanks, frend

Eh, the price they sold at probably was just. Right now WAY overpriced compared to what will be made within the next 3-5 years vs. buying LINK. Eventually these bag holders will make their money back and then some though.

>BRAVO, is this fud or are you retarded?
>mfw

Attached: 1559843282731.png (500x497, 277K)

How long do distributions generally take. I see it's almost at a distribution now, but once it hits 1000, is it a matter of minutes, hours, or days?

I got .1 LP, am I gonna make it?

Linkpool is earning 35k LINK a year (288 jobs a day * 365 * 0.33333) according to discord tranny shills.

Right now there is a single requester on the entire network. What is going to happen when there are 50 contract creators requesting data every few minutes?

If we assume 0.333 LINK becomes the average payment per node. How many Linkies would they earn? 288 * 50 = 14400 jobs a day * 365 * 0.333 LINK = 1,752,000 LINK a year

It really depends if someone wants to trigger the distribution or wait till Jonny do it. I don't feel like paying the gas desu

An LP holder can trigger the distribution? How does that work?

too bad sergey will sell those. and not the linkmarines.

I think you'd have to assume the Link-per-call would come down at that point, simply due to the price of link going up once more people actually use the network.

But either way, the Link LP holders would be getting from distributions would be getting more and more valuable

Whoa, that's a whole new level of brainlet

Enjoy exchanging hundred ms of Eth for the ability to stale a few link.

Attached: 1557558751168.jpg (229x220, 8K)

shill me on linkpool
why wouldn't an already established tech corp make an equally good or better staking service

Don't buy it
We don't need you
Thanks

This. But if anyone deserves to lose money it’s the filthy linkshits who ruined this board

dw bro lmao

Market makers are now openly bragging on Jow Forums about how they've inflated the price. It is now a niche asset built on a niche asset with low volume and low supply.

Thus, they have concluded the Pump -- you should know what comes next. They've even given a target: 100-150 ETH per share. They'll dump it, and then buy back lower when holders who bought at a high, 50+ ETH price panic sell.

Contrary to their moniker, the Link Marines are wildly emotional and prone to irrational decisions. They're the perfect group to pull this scheme on; the people doing it can even broadcast their every move with no apparent impact on the market.

So, no, it's not worth it. If you want to own Linkpool, wait for the dump.

I'm a top 200 wallet and haven't bought any LP because of their jewish tactics. I piss on them.

Yeh, login with Metamask in staking.linkpool.io and go to the dashboard tab (or ownership, i'm not sure) and press the "claim rewards" button

>So, no, it's not worth it. If you want to own Linkpool, wait for the dump.
absolute cope
>haven't bought any LP because of their jewish tactics
oh no, he's retarded

Attached: 1560282285874.png (1570x982, 59K)

Guys I've only got 0.04lp how bad did I fuck up?

Oh, my bad it's ownership tab, "Start distribution" button. Once it reaches 100% it's enabled

1,752,000 / 4000 = 438 STINKS PER LP
too bad there will be millions of data requests everyday

>1,752,000 / 4000 = 438 STINKS PER LP
>too bad there will be millions of data requests everyday
Keep in mind this is just an estimate of the income before the staking dApp goes live. That's when fun will begin

fuck you jerks
let these morons miss out if they can't figure it out on their own

I'd probably be selling some LP too if I put in like 100eth into the crowdsale, but honestly I value my shares at way, way more than that. Would you rather have a lifetime of returns from the highest reputation LINK nodes, or some a little bit of ETH?

> self proclaimed cartel leader begging on biz to comply with demands

What a fucking shorty cartel you got, user.

im ready to dump my disability check in this anons

comments from poorfags are diregarded go back 2 ur moms basement

when it gets to the point that 1LP is earning the equivalent of $500 per month the value of a single share will be worth what $50-60K. thats just getting started. $6K * 4000 shares is only $24M in total annual revenue. how big are these derivative markets again?

look at that mad lad

Attached: pimpmylp.jpg (378x345, 28K)

It's going to happen eventually.

even that's crazy undervalued
once people really put together what this is that shit will look cheap

no but they can fill my orders at 50 and 100

Based

I still dont get it, please retarded guide and ill send you 50 linkies

join then official tg and ask t.me/linkpoolio