I have 15 eth spare. Give me all your low caps with good potential

Space available in my low cap folio. Shill me

Attached: Screenshot_20190613-122655_Blockfolio.jpg (1080x1920, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@EqualToken/how-to-swap-the-eql-token-bf0007d2726d
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>i have 15 eth spare
Exactly what will happen

As a fellow NPX holder I'll propose RLX

A Binance pumped like MDA is a good shout. Hold that shit until the whales pump it as they always do.

UBT. Bottomed out and good news coming.

>Binance CEX will inevitably follow later this year.
>metamask killer, connects Dapps and DEX seamlessly with a store build into the wallet.
>token swap soon, only a two week window, this is extremely bullish as it means many
EQL tokens will effectively be "burned" as many people forget or don't know about the swap.
just make sure you don't miss it yourself:
medium.com/@EqualToken/how-to-swap-the-eql-token-bf0007d2726d

Attached: 12213213215555.png (1165x514, 59K)

BOMB, speaks for itself really.

1m tokens created, first self destructing currency in the world created to be deflationary with 1% burning every transaction, no new tokens can ever be created and only 970K left.

Buy now while its on a dip, this has mad potential, went up 20x in a week and corrected slithtly but on the rise again now and gaining massive normie attention.

Just look at thorecoin which is similar in the sense that limited coin supply.. went from $0.05 each to $1000+ each

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-083714_Telegram.jpg (1440x2960, 329K)

YEZZZZZZ

This is what I'm looking for. I'm here to gamble boys. More like this.

VIDT

Pic related. Got a bad name as a pajeet coin because a few normies from their telegram did some horrendous shilling but it has been chugging away in the background this whole bear market. Got VC funding from some swedish mob and are gonna start marketing soon (they've done zero so far). Only 100m coin supply but currently trading for $0.008.

Attached: 1560144501884.jpg (640x427, 133K)

What is it? The pic you posted doesn't make me want to invest if i'm pootally honest m8

Attached: AverageBoltie.jpg (1069x1137, 86K)

VIDT
>Great tokenomics, monthly buy backs and burns starting in July.
>Working product, several high profile clients including airbus, and latest:
>tier 1 exchange in Q3
>4.5m marketcap

POSS, STAC.

What do they do.

I'm gonna get more LIT I think. A safe play

same

I saw they were going to list on Binance's dex. things always pumped after listing there

I like to buy tokens 2 days after 2 positive days of movements from a big announcement, it always goes well

add some HOT

Attached: holopee.jpg (400x300, 29K)

Most normies don't even own bitcoin yet dude, you are so deep in the echo chamber you think they are going to buy bomb?

unironically this or EQL, look at the mcaps alone. I personally think VID-T has more potential but EQL will probably easily 2-3x in the next week

What the fuck? Why did you upload a screenshot of an image shown in your phone?
This is why I can't take any of you seriously

VIDT is a shitcoin honestly

LIT has an actual CEO not a guy pretending to be boss as well as he just changed the token schedule to pump the price for holders

Lition

I love how people post images of their portfolios true hamburger attitudes from you all

Keep things private and it would be better if you all stopped acting like grubby children and built solid thesises

this