I have 500$ to invest BIZ make me rich. FTM, XCM or VIDT?

As title states got 500 bucks to get rich whats my best bet.
FTM
XCM
VIDT
HOT

Attached: download.png (200x200, 3K)

FTM noob

invest in biz coin fren

XCM or VIDT. These are the genuine moon shots, 500$ won't get you far with the other 2.

What sat level is good a entry ?

you're posts have a unique id newfriend we know these are all you...
Right now. They are at 10m and 4.5m marketcap respectively. Both fine entry points.

VIDT announcement coming June 19th, don't be stupid, FTM is old news, already listed on Binance, nothing to see here

your*

>scoob
You forgot to change your IP pal...
But your posts look like bait to me, I think you are trying to FUD Fantom because you are salty that you missed out on gains and are trying to make it look like all the FTM posts are being made by one person.

Attached: 5ad903f3fb18d5d0ceaa02c8a845ce6e.jpg (480x482, 40K)

I see but no just trying to bump my shit lol

>12:28:46
>12:29:29

>I see but no just trying to bump my shit lol
Your retard levels are over 9000
why would you bump your own post in less than one minute without even allowing time for anybody to post on it?

because i retard

VIDT by far. Check that product then check that marketcap. Boom.

yike cringe

have sex

This thread is so fucking cringe just like all FTM threads

Nice deliberate thread to make it look like FTM is getting shilled and not funded like this threads intention.

kys u faggot

VIDT + EQL .,.. nothing else matters now. Gains will be glorious

VIDT and EQL good picks, also LTO good, VIDT partners as it turns out

Trips. And youre right. I got in ftm under 2 cent. It was shilled here since then. Ftm will have a sort of mainnet pump but thats all its got left. Normies on binance wont let it rise like it was going too. Best time to sell was cex pump. Next best time will be mainnet pump. Or else you can hold till smart cities are commonplace. Except by then we will have better quantum computers and all this will be irrelevant.

It was shilled since under 1 cent really.

When is mainnet

POSS, STAC.