Official BSV Moon Thread | $350 Waiting Room

Attached: 1559538258939.jpg (1184x999, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@craig_10243/on-scammers-f5fca5801bb2
youtu.be/pci4AO238w4
twitter.com/stephendpalley/status/1139138903665979392
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many BSV u cucks working with

I'm hella stiff at 95

someone make a shoop where it looks like jimmys bout ta suck satoshis cock

>craig is literally confirmed to be satoshi in court
Imagine not being all in bsv at this point.

it's always that smile...

kys bois

Attached: nohomo.jpg (1024x768, 108K)

lol calvin is desperately trying to keep bsv market cap above the tether market cap. No chance that he can get bsv to come close to the bnb market cap. boomer pedo fags can't into crypto

Attached: 1a0a0961764a2fa3f83c4ca20eb5a497.jpg (800x773, 91K)

You have to be a fucking retard to not be, exactly my point. Unironically BSV has the potential for the flippening (one day). Just imagine if BTC looses the name and needs to be rebranded from ‘bitcoin’ to ‘bitcoin core’ and bsv towards just ‘bitcoin’. Its gonna be a mess and a bloodbath

BSV moooooooooon its the bitcoin

No no, they'll all have to drop the name "Bitcoin."

Litecoin and other clearly distinct names are okay.

I got you blud

Attached: jimmy-blows-cock.png (1184x999, 1.09M)

checked and kek'd

those trips. satoshi himself appeared ITT

Bitch I got that BSV

Buying fraud xD

Attached: CraigIsAFraud.png (1262x1146, 132K)

bad calvin bad mimimimi tranny mimimi poor girls mimimimi

Chekek'd

Attached: 1560409840553.jpg (1170x780, 191K)

I only have 7 that I bought for the memes back when it was like 50 dollars. Not going to buy more, since the risk is too high.

medium.com/@craig_10243/on-scammers-f5fca5801bb2

youtu.be/pci4AO238w4

bitcoin will be renamed bitcoin legacy and bsv will keep the name bsv to avoid confusion.

BTC will be forced to drop bitcoin name entirely. Core Coin, Segwit Coin.. who knows. they will probably just try to call it 'BTC' since it technically doesnt violate satoshi's copyright and that allows them to sort of try to continue passing it off as bitcoin

Fucking cunting thing always has to fucking moon the day before I fucking get fucking paid

lol I noticed this shit too

i noticed it always moons the moment I think it's done and sell

I'm not going back though. Waiting for a bigger LTC dip

Shills on here were trying to convince me to sell BSV a week ago. Damn fools.

Attached: 1501697229021.png (631x479, 347K)

>be penal colony
>be cunt that grows up in penal colony
>strategically launder money at specific times to keep other cunts from making it
Quintessentially Strayan

368 here not selling any until $5k

Attached: 62138644_1353005341524314_5832655687791935488_n.png (1080x1592, 456K)

wowsa check those digits.
>t.900 BSV not selling for fiat ever

This, you can’t just make a store called Walmart Core hoping it doesn’t violate Walmart’s copyright

Jow Forums says BSV is a scam

I miss Walmart Classic

Attached: walmart.jpg (500x333, 107K)

Calvin and craig are billionaires are you?

Can we make it with only 21 BSV? Wish I bought more when it was 50$

Attached: 1557354752873.jpg (1024x576, 82K)

>Jow Forums says BSV is a scam
Biz also says always do the opposite of biz

Attached: cheers.png (225x225, 10K)

Speaking honestly, best course is to sell 50% now and wait for this Jun 18 court case to hit (which is looking negative), then buy back at 50% so you can double your stack over time.

Mooning because they are exiting BSV and selling to gullible morons.
Wright is REKT

twitter.com/stephendpalley/status/1139138903665979392

Attached: rekt.png (822x489, 60K)

This is just the words of a boomer cunt who doesn't understand cryptography.

Don't worry, nobody understands cryptography in the BSV space

No fuckhead, the judge is saying you don't spring your "acutally we dont even have the documents" after the court has ruled against your objections...objections which didn't bother to mention you didnt have those documents. Pissing off a judge is a 100% sure way to lose.

This old cunt thinks not knowing what blind trust address your coins went to is the same as saying "I don't know who I sent the coins to". Has a computer forensic expert even been brought in this case?

The odds are very good if there were 1M coins they are completely gone because Ira that dumb fuck threw away his brother's computers and the USB stick he kept around his neck. Censor and hold in contempt Wright all you like but Ira is going to walk away with nothing.

Attached: D88INhAWkAEzqkK.png (832x190, 21K)

>The odds are very good if there were 1M coins they are completely gone
Or that they never existed in the first place. Funny outcome, isn't it?

True, but Ira will get the judgement. Its not cash in hand, but ruins CSW and by extension Calvin.

The Judge is trying to get an apparent self-described computer forensics "expert" to attend the case in person, but Faketoshi is trying to avoid actually going there because if he does he knows he's probably not coming back for a while. lol

Even so it is irritating that Wright haters seem to be cheering on a brother who left his own sibling to die and never visited him once in the hospital. Blood is thicker than water and even if Wright flat out stole Dave's shit, it is much colder that is own disabled brother let him waste away in his filth to die in a ratty bedroom and now has the nerve to come crying years later about "it's all MINE!". But hey, at least we all "got Wright!"

Its funny how the BSV nchain conspirators all think "this is novel legal territory....boomer judge cant grok". This shit is so run of the mill is laughable...replace "crypto keys" with "safety deposit keys" and you have a case out of the 1800s

As bad as Ira is, imagine lying about your relation to Dave in the first place. Imagine trying to assume his identity and pretend you are him?

You're so damn full of shit that it hurts. Just give it a rest.

TFW they unironically are forced to call their coin Core Coin

Attached: 1557621689753.jpg (229x220, 8K)

He is going to win the case, and the price will spike. So bad advice fag.

cheers

Attached: 1556662674221.jpg (704x757, 47K)

thanks bought 100k popcorn

Just played through Doom 2016. Was able to buy a new monitor with my BSV gains.

Attached: wp2240319.png (1920x1080, 2.49M)

>I am satoshi
>I created BSV to be KYC coin
>Bbbbutt...I cant answer the simplest of legal questions about where my coins are
This instills a massive amount of trust from wallstreet. Institutional money incoming...

>A florida judge making a ruling outside of CSW's jurisdiction is going to ruin him.
This is the most desperate cope from the "Not My Satoshi" crowd yet.

Attached: 1530429131093.jpg (1080x596, 166K)

What is BSV??

>What is an outstanding judgement
>Can wallstreet invest in my product if I am a felon?
>Does being a felon affect my ability to do banking?
Google these tranny.

I'm full of shit? Ira testified UNDER OATH he never visited his dying brother or had much to do with him.

And? You're bickering over an artificial, fabricated drama like a crying baby. The trust doesn't exist, the coins were never there. CSW invented them. Thus, both Ira and Dave are completely unrelated fags who I couldn't care less about.

I can't wait for you bsv shills to lose EVERYTHING
the only thing you shitskins deserve is financial ruin

Attached: 5654654.png (551x555, 101K)

cope

oh yeah doom, gotta play through that. had forgotten.

Attached: hole.jpg (3200x1800, 2.08M)

>able to buy a new monitor with my BSV gains

lol. Buys new house with BTC gains