Any last minute interview tips boys?

any last minute interview tips boys?

Attached: 1555262660812.png (450x405, 95K)

Firm handshake, look 'em in the eye.

Power pose

Apu lookin dapper

Don't forget to smile!

think of any side projects you did recenty if you have none, make some up which they cant disprove

Remember they have to sell themselves before you can sell yourself. They are the product, not you.

Also if you're inspired by the work you'll have to do, just be yourself and HONEST

i mentioned the shitcoin miners i built in the phone interview and he didnt seem to notice that half of them are for ponzicoins
thanks, this is what ive been telling myself too. its in the crypto industry so its something i really want. hopefully its clear to them

Attached: 1521062455144.jpg (657x527, 42K)

Hijacking this thread to ask about my upcoming interview. The position is QA engineer (of the information management) in a software company. I have no IT education buta solid STEM background. I also have 130+ iq. It can't be that difficult, right? What should I look up, what meme keywords should I use etc? The interview is probably with a HR female by the way.

Attached: it-guy.png (541x500, 251K)

Wear a bluetooth headset. Randomly put your finger to your ear and start talking into it half way through.

Ask at the start “Why did you bring me in today? What was it about my qualifications that that made you attracted to my candidacy?” They will focus on the positive aspects of you before they even start discussing it.

Attached: 1549885544268.jpg (350x350, 16K)

Tell them that your IQ is over 130 and act like you're superior to everyone else. Guaranteed success

When they ask how you see yourself in ten years tell them you hope to have taken up new responsibilities so that you can help the company grow as you grow.
Don't do anything over the top, especially not emotions, people will forget the conversation or any good point you made. Since you're the guy with the weird laugh whatever
Don't pinch your arm or grab your fingers too much, it makes you look awkward and nervous.
Obligatory suit, haircut, shower but that should be obvious right?

what should he say, though?

I knew that I shouldn't have mentioned that in my post. You may consider me a brainlet, for all I care.

put on some cologne and you will have better chance of landing the job

Thanks. Suit etc, that is obvious yes.
> help the company grow as you grow
I like that, gonna use that.

Attached: main.jpg (850x505, 305K)

Ask them where you see them utilising your skills in the company and what a successful future/progression looks like if you got the job. Get them to sell it to you and it’s also a useful NLP tip. Good luck.

If you think everyone wil be wearing a suit wear a pocket square and a watch. Always be one step up from everyone. Good luck user

Say hello and whip out your dick

Pretty smart desu

“Mom I’m in an interview now, please wait to put the tendies in the oven”

based
good ideas. just put this in my notes

If it's a girl just jump over the desk, bend her over and raw dog her. If you do it right you have the job.

Attached: 1540694709962.png (334x506, 124K)

*ahem*

Here in Uzbekistan goal to tocuh bum hole of interview person. If succeed job is yous. Have to be sneak though

you can do it

Have sex

Tell them about LINK. They'll think you're a genius. Guaranteed hire.

B-borat?

this is a good pepe

remember their names and say their names correctly in the interview. ask questions about them and the job. give a good handshake. look in the eyes and think before you speak. shower before and wear deodorant and brush teeth and get a haircut and a shave.

Attached: 7288CD5A-D951-4B93-A347-52138C6A757D.jpg (671x694, 81K)

Make sure to have questions when they ask, "do you have any questions?" You'll sound interested and engaged.

"We didn't get any other applicants, user. So we are stuck with you."

I remember being better at QA than the dev team despite me being in marketing and direct user communication.

Grab his ass.