Little to no Investment($100-$1k)
>Dropshipping
>Social Media Marketing
>Digital Media or Marketing of any kind
>Web Development
>Freelance software development
>Affiliate Marketing
>Making Online Courses
>Self publishing Ebook(comprehensive guide:kindlepreneur.com/book-marketing-101/)
>product arbitrage
>Redbubble
>Vidya development

Some Investment Required($1k-10k)
>ATMs
>POS Systems
>Slumlording
>Daytrading
>P2P Lending
>Authoring or Online publishing
>Vending Machines
>Automated News sites or any kind of automated blog
>Automated online Arbitrage with the help of a buybot

Large Investment Required, but still very passive(10k+)
>Parking Garages or lots
>Laundromats
>Batting Cages
>Rental Properties
>Buying Royalty rights on music, media, etc

Attached: 1557681407460.jpg (900x1200, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myctfo.me/estoreme/opportunity/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let today be the day when you make that first step anons!

Attached: warren buffet.jpg (1200x640, 90K)

damn the guy in OP pic looks like me, literal chad

wtf happened to your chin user?

small chin master race dude :)

He didn't mew

lol it baffles me that in this current year people put so much value on appearance, i would rather hang out with a dude that look like this than all those fake and gay chads

COPE

I like this thread. Have a cute spooder!

Attached: 1506597872436-4.jpg (500x333, 82K)

Honestly I would like to walk around looking like a hobo but fucking normies appreciate it if you put effort in your appearance and appear like predictable fucking facelss guy.

Attached: 1531155765381.png (439x330, 123K)

Sons of bitches scammed me yesterday with the Extravaganza Mcafee Drop haha i tried 3 times :P

So, how are everyones business ideas that you'll probably never actually carry out coming along!

you just want other people around you who look bad so you look good in comparison, are you a woman? Because that's a woman's mentality

>i'd rather hang out with a weak chinned low test beta soi boi
yeah no

on ice

What is your buisness?

The ones with the small investment size seem to have the most potential for profit

I don't have one, I just have a lot of ideas. But since I lack the ressources and there are 20k laws to obey and consider here I am hesistant to start here.

I think straight away they'll start giving ypu profit, but the bigger investment ones will pay more overall
I hear what you mean about laws, but as long as you register your buisness I expect the local government wont come round and keep looking for slip ups, you're doing them a favour through paying taxes

Any good guides for dropshipping?

Theres plenty on youtube, but as some anons said yesterday, you might be a little late to the party as most of the market is cornered and prices are rising in china. Don't mean to put you off, and if you can find a niche then you can still expect good returns

Yea that makes a lot of sense, I'll have to look into it. I'm guessing youtube would also be the best place to learn about affiliate marketing as well?

I guess so, I don't really get affiliate marketing

>I hear what you mean about laws, but as long as you register your buisness I expect the local government wont come round and keep looking for slip ups, you're doing them a favour through paying taxes
Actually they do here and unless I am willing to put down 25k to sell some fruit on the market I have to expect getting fucked over for life. There are reasons why we are one of the least innovative countries. (europoor here)
Even if all these problems werent there it is still a bad timing with the economy about to go tits up.

What country? Also have you considered moving online? Governents seem to not understand technology so leave it alone, although im not sure how that'd work with selling fruit

boop

it's true except that everyone getting into it has mediocre intelligence with no originality that only copy what everyone else does and wonders why its not working for them. if anything, a saturated market like that makes it even easier to succeed if you can look that much better compared to the dummies. of course, the best scenario would be getting into something with no competition in the first place.

affiliate marketing is a long play, and if you mess up you've wasted a year.

What's the best platform for doing an online course? I have a potential idea but not sure if it's worth the effort. Udemy always seem to have a sale on their courses

Cope: the post

Going to jump on this thread. Daytrading is a good way of making fast money but also a good way to lose your money instantly. Good Luck guys

Ive been selling cbd oil thru an affiliate program. Found it really helped my mom. Instead of sending people to the natural food store I started shilling the link online to friends and family. The company has a patented cbd that has 10x the bioavailability

Another huge product in early July as well

myctfo.me/estoreme/opportunity/