So let me get this straight

So let me get this straight.
1. Sibos 2019 is September 23-26
2. Deadline for PSD2 is September 14
3. Sergey clearly meme'd The Legend of Zelda with the Chainlink logo, Jow Forums logo, ducks in a row meme, singularity, games references in their code as well as mainnet announcement and launch dates corresponding with launch dates of the game
4. A new games called Link's Awakening is unironically to be released September 20
>nintendo.com/games/detail/the-legend-of-zelda-links-awakening-switch/

September is either going to be glorious or a huge dump

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-13 at 14.53.36.png (2048x1288, 3.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8f0KJc4Lj3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

those "v"s and "+" in your id... that picture.. this timeline... how could anyone doubt a higher power at work right now?

>youtube.com/watch?v=8f0KJc4Lj3Y
all you need to know. the build up to september should be crazy.

This board's ability to be so delusional surprises me once more

Literally nothing will happen
Mainnet won't be used until 2021 and only for crypto bullshit

Carl Jung defined synchronicity as an "acausal connecting (togetherness) principle," "meaningful coincidence", and "acausal parallelism."

W-why are we the chosen though?

C-c-checked. I-i dont know

Figure out how to use a filter, nolinker faggot.

done.

Glorious sœyboys will help us blast off with the power of legend of Zelda. Kek this timeline

Attached: 1560375982106.png (1286x694, 936K)

Czeched we're going to make it frens

Attached: 1560332036553.png (1024x562, 1.1M)

C-checked again.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Guess we won't have to wait until our wife's live-in boyfriend buys us a switch to play the new link guys :^)

Attached: 1560128105433.jpg (221x250, 8K)

you are a MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC MANIAC

chekked
>read this thread, but actually

Attached: tetraktys.jpg (333x499, 28K)

my birthday is on sept. 14 : -)

I can't hold all these checks, We will be closer to $10 in September, I'm quite sure of that.

lol @ link bagholders

C-checked again.

Uh, guys September 14 is also Holy Cross Day

>Holy Cross Day is celebrated with a reflection on and the veneration of Jesus Christ and the sacrifice he made for his mankind’s salvation typically celebrated with a feast

So a feast, singularity, for the hard work that Sergey Nazarov did for the salvation of us neets. You know, the guy whose last name is the name of the city where Jesus was born

Attached: 1560147015683.jpg (934x625, 60K)

Don't forget mainnet launch was Ascension Day

Can I get a rundown, I have no clue what this user is talking about

>Can I get a rundown, I have no clue what this user is talking about
here's a QRD:

There’s no earthly way of knowing
Which direction we are going
There’s no knowing where we’re rowing
Or which way the river’s flowing

Is it raining, is it snowing
Is a hurricane a-blowing

Not a speck of light is showing
So the danger must be growing
Are the fires of Hell a-glowing
Is the grisly reaper mowing

Yes, the danger must be growing
For the rowers keep on rowing
And they’re certainly not showing
Any signs that they are slowing

>t Willy Honka

>mfw his real name is Willy Honka

Attached: willy h0nka.png (850x478, 456K)

Don't forget to check your ass for cracks.

Attached: 50051CE3-E5F2-486D-94DF-16D3ED072620.jpg (1024x888, 484K)

beautiful

Attached: 1559662982249.jpg (3564x2097, 2.11M)

Kek wills it

Attached: 0628231523259334297.png (800x450, 498K)

Absolutely blessed

C-checked again.

Attached: 1559994837374.jpg (1200x870, 2.02M)

The ooO ID with 7s is particularly divine. Digits are nice but it's in the IDs where KEK really plays his hand.

Attached: chainlink.png (250x250, 17K)