Why is bsv mooning

Am I too late friends I thought it was just pajeet scams

Attached: images (23).jpg (549x558, 19K)

no, all the people spamming bsv on this board in every thread all day with spelling mistakes in every sentence are definitely not pajeets, now do the needful

craig just proved (legally) that he mined the first 70 blocks of btc

this means he either is satoshi as he claims, or was there day 1 and more than likely does have part of the tulip trust under his control

it's not mooning

>mooning
>what is calvin laundering gambling money?

Is it worth buying. I have none and have probably missed out if it's legit but my gut says no

>Hi guys...should I give my money to 2 felons who have publicly lied multiple times? will they help me make it?!?!

>$100 why is BSV mooning
>$150 why is BSV mooning
>$200 why is BSV mooning
you are here
>$500 why is BSV mooning
>$1,000 why is BSV mooning
>$2,000 why is BSV mooning
>$5,000 why is BSV mooning
>$10,000 why is BSV mooning
>$50,000 why is BSV mooning
>etc. etc.

sir very trust. invest much. gains account you needful.

It is mooning user

It proves nothing. The information he provided is available to anyone and he's just banking on nobody in court knowing that

This exactly

bcash. never forget.

fuck off shill nobody is buying your piece of shit scammy fork

Only BTC matters

Can't have a scam without a moon.

yeah only Bitcoin but your sewgit coin is fork im afraid.

Attached: D7kUtDGUEAEaubV.jpg (1200x675, 43K)

> $40 less than high from last week
> mooning srs sir

>$100 why is BSV mooning
>>$150 why is BSV mooning
>>$200 why is BSV mooning
>>$220 why is BSV mooning
>>$180 why is BSV dumping

Attached: uh_oh.gif (480x360, 386K)

Imagine what happens when that wale remove his wall at 209$.
Next push to 240 then 270.
Chart looks bullish as fuck

>two sentences
>about 4 different blatant fucking lies
shut. the. fuck. up

its gone up 300% over the last month kek

Shitcoins moon and dump.

It only needs to do that 15 more times before overtaking BTC, assuming BTC doesn't go up.

the fatal flaw in all bsv fanboys plans....is if bsv gets even close (ie. >15%) market share. The powers-that-be will arrest calvin / csw. The entire point of bitcoin was that "satoshi doesn't exist" there is no point man to take down. CSW is running a limited scam which is going to work very short term, but fail spectacularly long term (ie. like all conmen ruses)

Yes sir please do the needful and buy the green candle

Bullshit. If it becomes big enough, everybody will be mining it and Craig and Calvin loose their power. That's how bitcoin works

Fidelity / NYSE / Wall Street et al don't want an aussie conman to exist, it fucks up the narrative and creates buying-selling friction because now you must price in the uncertainty of a money launderer in antigua and aussie tax cheat into long term store-of-value planning.
At a certain price point its cheaper to tell your brother-in-law SEC commisioner to crack down on them - or hire blackwater.

Creg will dissapear again sirs

Bsv >Craig

based "you are here" poster

if he disappears after setting it on track and locking down the protocol thats bullish for bsv

>if bsv succeeds craig/calvin will lose all power and it will become just like btc
>accept all the risk in hopes if all goes right, you can wind up where you are now with btc

Can you imagine how dumb you sound?

Very rich though

The powers that be are backing CSW to end the illegal black market uses of BTC, this is painfully obvious.

Yes, I keep reading in the press about how Fidelity and Bakt are based around BSV...and about how CEO of Blockstream didn't go to Bilderberg last year....

Friendly reminder. Jow Forums was always intended to be a whites-only board.

It's a scam yes. Ride the pump if you want but don't cry when Calvin and Craig dump on you.

regardless whether or not it's true, why do you think felons could not help you make it?

Attached: bzz.jpg (1920x1200, 907K)

Attached: 1200EOY.jpg (2686x1556, 283K)

>why moon?
Big names BSV exit scam. Faketoshi has four days to comply with US Court order. It's over.

Yes user. All the KYC / AML / Fidelity / Bakt / Wallstreet regulations are totally going to let you deposit your feloncoin and cashout completely unmolested into fiat. You wont be put into guatanamo at all.

Because CSV is Scamtoshi Scamamotto.

>t. Seething jew

why would you think all boats end up sinking from a rising tide?

Attached: blowfish.jpg (1440x900, 193K)

>I create BSV KYC coin
>whoops lose all lawsuits and convicted for fraud
A KYC coin that KYC is worth 0