The state of Jow Forums

>born in third world wasteland shithole
>millennium old computer, no teachers or textbooks
>STILL manage to get 7A* at a level (for Americans, 3A* is "exceptional") cause I can actually take responsibility
>full scholarship to Oxford law, can't take it cause unable to bring family and they'll definitely get killed without me, but not going to complain I'll work, beg, lie until I can get my family into a safe zone then attend

>be middle class 4channer
>despite access to fantastic learning resources, drop out of school
>blame it on everyone but yourself
>wonder why you can't get a job

Attached: 0d8 (2).jpg (596x739, 23K)

Fuck you nigger

Too nigger didn't read

To bad none of your peers don't share your work ethic. If they did you'd be living in the first world lmao
Born in the first world. Worked hard my whole life. Fuck off black cunt take your shit guilt somewhere else

Well then genius, how about you try to fix your shithole instead of fleeing to a better place?
Germany was fucked hard after ww2 and still managed to pull itself out of the shitter.

ok

You dont understand because you're not from here. The boomers FUCKED us! Houses cost a lot in SoCal okay? Half my shitty income goes to rent, a remaining third goes to student loans and I'm barely left with enough for my avacado toast and lattes...

Attached: 1551235241178.png (434x327, 55K)

because they got free gibs from USA dumbass

>amoral liar

Grow up

Because his country is full of niggers

nigger

Also if you aren't larping why are you so keen on going to the white man's school? why don't you study at the best university in your country? why don't you start a business there to improve this shithole and make some money at the same and create job for your family members?

Absolutely based. Similar situation here, grew up in a shithole, worked hard, graduated valedictorian, attend Berkeley and have a few prestigious job offers lined up. Meanwhile so many retards here who grew up with loads of opportunity dropped out or couldn't even get into any college then wonder why they're gambling on shitcoins to survive.

Cringe

Based

Oxford is in the UK retard

mfw boomers at work even suggest I add money to 401k instead of more alts. As if boomer Jews!
>no nazi

Attached: 1550663078942.png (800x750, 106K)

OP caught being a stupid samefagging nigger

Attached: 1554296880609.jpg (2496x444, 80K)

Bro the school system here is a meme. It’s a bunch of flaming liberals sucking each other’s egos off. Not to mention the job market is saturated. If you’re trying to get rich off of someone else paying you you’re doing it wrongs Most of us have realized this so we pursue multiple sources of income. Fuck yourself.

Where are you from, OP?

Your ID photoshop is so damn bad, did you use Windows Paint for that?

> I is smart in jungle school
> I no have job
> u no smart in real school
> u no have job
That about sums it up

Have sex.

Bend over then

I bet you lose that game gay boi

Go die blackie

Attached: unknown.png (1024x776, 1004K)

I am always fucking some thots and twinks, and a shota or two every year

>ll work, beg, lie
>I'll lie
>7 A levels with no teachers
OK then

Good man. Kiddies on here have zero perspective about struggle

>drop out if school
You stole a scholarship from a smarter more qualified person because the school wanted to look ((progressive)) for Daddy Shekalstein.

Attached: 1532227344974.png (415x434, 344K)

Jealous, "smart" fuck? Stay in the shadows and create inventions for me while gals adore me and I live a life obviously more interesting than your post.

This kind of outrageous, explosive, bigoted rhetoric is what makes people avoid your website. Your kind is a dying one.

>what makes people avoid your website
>he doesn't know

lmfao.. I'm sorry but you are really a nigger for this.

Excuse me, please stop using that word.

fpbp
you have to go back

That's actually good.

Attached: image0-33.jpg (1024x776, 133K)

> Be middle class 4 Channer in 1st world
> Everyone hates you
> Laws discriminate against employment
> Everyone wants to underpay, over charge you
> Niggers think you're rich when you spent 6 months saving for new phone.
> Just want a wife and children.
> Niggers keep you up at night blasting music.
> Boss wants to squeeze extra hours out of you
> Boomer parents want you to fail
> Some third world shitholer thinks you have it easy.

Fuck off.

everyone knows american boomers fucked it up for all of us, they should have never even existed, just like israel shouldnt exist

kill yourself faggot

Did you actually? That's so fucking based.

Get this, only 30% of Eton College students get 3 A's (not A*). These are UK's elite, from multi-million families. What the fuck?

Fuck you nigger monkey

Attached: 1555549107898.gif (208x282, 135K)

Attached: 1550418431568.gif (607x609, 754K)