Coworker keeps asking me if I'm okay for NO FUCKING REASON

>coworker keeps asking me if I'm okay for NO FUCKING REASON
Should I beat the shit out of him?

Attached: 1557372972645.jpg (510x510, 28K)

Are you OK user?

user please calm down let's talk about it okay?

good god no! That's the kind of thing someone who isn't ok would do!

You seem distressed user.

People don't ask that for no reason. Maybe you're shaking or sweating a lot of giving a mean look without realizing it. Or maybe you have the "workplace shooter" vibe? Try to get a little self-awareness, okay?

>random coworker jokes how I must have pulled an all nighter last night
>next day, random coworker jokes that I must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed
>next day, random coworker makes a joke about zombie cosplay

I GET IT I LOOK TIRED NOW SHUT THE FUCK YOU FAGGOT NORMIE FUCKS

Worst part is I'm pretty sure they were all trying to be friendly, like they thought it was such a safe bet that I was actually sleep deprived that making a joke about it out of the blue would make a great conversation opener. I get 8 hours of sleep daily, exercise 3x weekly and eat clean. Shitty genetics gave me this pale face with dark scraggly facial hair and dark flabby eye bags. I can't do shit about it. I tried all the meme supplements and cosmetics and nothing works.

i get asked this sometimes, at the gym as well. i'm not really ok and i think people can see right thru any attempts to say yea i'm fine. i hope you and i both get help, user.

u ok?

(usually that means normies are scared that your incel ass is going to come to work with an AR-15 and kill everyone)

eat more meat and get more sun

I eat plenty of meat (esp red meat) and sun just burns the fuck out of me. I legitimately just go from pale, to burnt, back to pale. I'm like some sort of cave shrimp.

RBF spotted

Next level workplace warfare. Thanks for the tip!

user you don’t look Too good, is everything ok? Maybe you should lie down and rest. Did your uncle touch your peeper again?

Annie are you ok? Are you ok annie?

like one of us, the neckbeard federation, could ever beat a normie up. kek. nice fantasy.

Annie are you okay? Are you okay Annie?

>I eat plenty of meat (esp red meat)
this is good

>sun just burns the fuck out of me
This is not how it should be and indicate something is wrong. You probably lack vitamin a. Also eat less plant food/oils. They are highly inflamatory. Check out Frank Tufano

WAGIE ARE YOU OK, ARE YOU OK, ARE YOU OK WAGIE?

Attached: IMG_1839.jpg (774x850, 197K)

>PEDOBASED
>E
>D
>O
>B
>A
>S
>E
>D

You've been hit by
You've been struck by