Why are so many people so fucking retarded with their money?

Why are so many people so fucking retarded with their money?

Attached: Anri Okita .jpg (750x937, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biway.com.au/download/Tales_From_The_Dealership.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because yolo

Ehh idk those tits look like they'll balloon pop if you squeeze them too hard

Because many people are retarded. It's logical for their retardation to extend to the financial domain

because they're short term minded NPCs
don't question it too much YOU NEED those retards if you want to make it

would love to pop those with my little needle if you know what I'm saying

I’d rather have fun than free my future generations from the financial ponzi scheme prison

>Friend has worked for 4 years straight out of highschool
>Currently earns 70k+
>Not a dollar saved
>Got into a horrible car lease deal, pisses everything away on vacations and shopping

>don't question it too much YOU NEED those retards if you want to make it
based.
I've been thinking a lot lately about how utterly absurd it is that low-middle class workers buy new cars for 30-50k. That's literally HALF A YEAR of wages for many of them, and they spend it on a fucking car that has literally no advantages over a 10 year old reliable 5k car other than being shiny new and having newer bluetooth cell siri connectivity bullshit that people never even use. Half of an entire fucking year. For a new toyota corolla or volkswagon. It's beyond my comprehension. In some cases, people will even end up paying like 70k or more for a new car because they are still underwater on previous cars and/or were only approved for a tier iv loan and are paying 25% apr. These people are dedicating multiple years of their lives to a car rofl.
The only reasonable thing to do is join the cabal and game these losers out of any remaining dollars they have. Here's some fun reading biway.com.au/download/Tales_From_The_Dealership.pdf

Attached: 1560003364981.jpg (832x1024, 100K)

Meanwhile you're an incel with 50k in the bank but no life lived

That's why anri is peak female.

Her tits are triple in size now

>why are people doing stuff with their property?

Jesus out a Chinese food to go box on that shit of a face

you sound salty.

>doing retarded stuff with it
learn to read before posting dumb ass

Because theyre wageslaves who dont believe they can do anything else in their life

No, I got it. What exactly is the point? People do silly things with money all the time.

You don’t need to spend a lot of money to “live.” I’ve done a lot of crazy shit, albeit funded by the military, and my expenses are low as fuck. I believe hunter s Thompson once said about buying the ticket and taking the ride “for ten bucks worth of acid you can have a private concert at the London symphony orchestra with Jesus playing the lead guitar”

Just do drugs faggot

unironically this

these days a person almost needs to spend money to have fun

they figure it's easier to enjoy themselves than break free from slavery

but also because they're petty and think a nice car will make them happy

Normies gonna norm, b

Lack of financial education.

Most of us don't plan on living past 27 OP.

anyone who drives an "upper" class car like a bmw, audi, lexus etc are probably poor

Wrong.

Attached: crossover.jpg (346x346, 18K)

>TFW 27 year old boomer

Attached: 0cc.jpg (633x640, 51K)

Buying retarded magic internet money made me financial independent big boy. Glory or death! The ghosts of my dead money feasting in Valhalla are looking down on me with pride. Can you say the same?