Be at work

>Be at work
>Asshole coworker comes in my office and asks what music I listen to
>lie and say classic rock because I don't want anyone to know how embarrassing my music tastes are
>Be today, months later, dude comes in my office with a song playing on his phone, I don't know who the fuck it is when he asks who sings it, apparently it was the police
>hear him talking to another coworker, "He didn't know the Police, but he likes classic rock"
>other guy laughs, like they've been talking about it behind my back
Why do normalfags care about shit like this so much, to the point of gossiping about it? I never talk to anyone, and it's not like I made a big deal about how much I "love" classic rock or anything, I tried to change the subject and get back to work after he asked what music I like anyways.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-04 at 20.51.29.png (1162x938, 889K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6yN2H3--1aw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what coin is that

Dude, relax, he was just joking

What music do you actually like?

>he's still dwelling over such trivial bullshit after all this time
The question is, why do you care so much?

anime shit

hello newfriends

It's best to go into alpha mode when someone challenges you to a quizlet like that. Or if they ask you what genre you like, say several. I've learned how to deal with norms after making mistakes like you. All boats rise.

because their jealous user jealous. Jealous of your silent but strong demeanour jealous of your classic music tastes jealous how all the office roasties lustr after you and you dont see it jealous of your crypto portfolio and silent inner strength. Jealous simply jealous user yes siree

gotta love summer

The real issue here is that you didn't just own up to your music tastes when he asked you the first time. Nobody gives a shit if you like weird music, but they will notice if you are autistic enough to lie about it in the first place

Real talk, why don't you know The Police?
Even if you're 20, you most likely played Guitar Hero when you were a kid and those games had songs from The Police.

> Gets shit tested at work to see if he actually likes Classic Rock.

LOL wow. I'm glad I actually like Classic Rock. Just tell the dude next time if he brings it up that you like the more popular bands like AC/DC, Guns N Roses, or Metallica and found The Police to not be hardcore enough for you after listening to Message in a Bottle.

It's a copypasta you fucking newfags. Get the fuck off my board.

blease dont gall me new I was just tryng to help

and you already fucked it up too

for real, if that faggot played Roxanne and OP couldn’t tell me what it is after telling me he liked classic rock Id laugh too

hey this doesn't have anything to do with crypto

Attached: da2.png (304x354, 185K)

>imagine being so socially inept you cant steer the conversation towards why co-workers iphone 7 speakers suck so much, and how much better samsung are

>Be at work
>Asshole coworker comes in my office and asks what music I listen to
>lie and say classic rock because I don't want anyone to know how embarrassing my music tastes are
>Be today, months later, dude comes in my office with a song playing on his phone, I don't know who the fuck it is when he asks who sings it, apparently it was the police
>hear him talking to another coworker, "He didn't know the Police, but he likes classic rock"
>other guy laughs, like they've been talking about it behind my back
Why do normalfags care about shit like this so much, to the point of gossiping about it? I never talk to anyone, and it's not like I made a big deal about how much I "love" classic rock or anything, I tried to change the subject and get back to work after he asked what music I like anyways.

>classic rock
>the police
Among other things, your coworker is a retard.

Roxanne rocks bra
I'd fucking narly out too
LMAO!

Disgusting

>the Jow Forums fantasy that guarantees a well slept night

fuck off with the pasta faggot

I'll take things that never happend for $500, Alex

ROOOOOOOOOXAAAANNE you don't have to put on the reeeed light.
For real though, why does Sting sound like a caribbean man in that song?

If you want normalfags to like you, start memorizing useless sports stats and pretend to like the popular teams. Fuck normies, sleep easy knowing they'll one day buy our crypto bags

youtube.com/watch?v=6yN2H3--1aw

>be at work
>notice no one invited the creepy quiet guy to the end of financial year party
>decide to try and make some small talk with him
>”hey user, what kind of music do you like?”
>he murmurs something about classic rock before turning back to his keyboard
>one of the office Stacie’s made me cum 10 minutes earlier than usual today
>guess I’ll try talk to the creepy guy again
>”hey user sing along with me” I play some Police on my phone
>He murmers he doesn’t know it
>ask other chad bro in the office who the fuck likes classic rock but doesn’t know the police
>give up trying to help the beta
>occasionally hear Japanese children’s music playing from his office

Attached: 4DC79767-5C89-4E70-9717-E9FF89411197.jpg (2048x1024, 117K)

Just say all sorts
You don't have a favourite
Or say digital

Lying about this bullshit to collages, I just don't see the point.

Kek, why would you even
be bothered lying about what music you like?

Nigga you are waayyy to much self conscious, normies aren't really that bad, maybe he saw you and since you are probably an awkward loner maybe he thought you could use a friend, or maybe he just wanted to assert dominance over your beta ass

thing is you need to man up and develop skills to counter measure this shit, once you make it being a neet will truly drive you insane, so you do need to develop some social skills in order to genuinely feel fulfilled

go honk yourself

Attached: 1556717714001.png (600x842, 154K)

normies are simple creatures and enjoy being two faced assholes who gossip about others. That guy he was gossiping with? He'll be talking shit about him as well 5 min later. Even if he's a good, rational dude who likes the Police or whatever, theres something about him someone can pick apart for their own satisfaction. Fuck 'em all, they're cattle at my feet.

Also
>be me
>receptionist at interview talks to me about music
>tell her to listen to Death Grips
>realize that may have been a mistake
>get called back for second interview

chad

Imagine how weak you are physically and mentally compared to your ancestors for this to throw you into a crisis.

kek

were they boomers?

copypasta

you should have told him some obscure genere then he would've had no idea what the fuck that is and would've left you alone.

This. Why the fuck do people do this? Are they unironicaly that bored?

>millenials

Fuck, you guys are the worst at everything you try. 45y/o Chad here, fuckin' all your teen classmates and coworkers.

Attached: laughinggirls.png (449x401, 490K)

daily reminder gen x is boomer lite.

We have a guy like that who has an anime gay shit as ringtone on phone , one day we was sitting in the restroom with 20 other coworkers eating and stuff. Suddenly anime gay shit music came up but with a anime girl screaming or having orgasm ,it turned out it was his ringtone because someone called him again after the first call...dude it was so embarassing and everyone was looking at each other , plus that faggot had titties af and was a guy

Attached: 1536924019795.png (469x452, 277K)

Attached: 1560021923577.jpg (750x1005, 120K)

he was eating in the bathroom with 20 other coworkers?
Gross

next time just say you like chillhop or some underground fucking style. it's not like they give a fuck, but you told them you like normie style music so they checked your street cred and apparently you failed, lmao kys next time learn to improvise and adapt

Stale pasta.

Kill yourself incel